AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Ah thats great. Will try that. I raised my hp because i couldnt be bothered to dodge the lightning on the "tower of dread" quest.
All you gotta do for the lightning is run then hit esc and heal yourself and run more

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
I think I fucked up. I left the tower without clearing the gatehouse and now I can't get to the third level without Reanna and I can't find her at all except in the cemetary and she won't follow me.

I also can't give the dress lol

edit, I found Reanna she was invisible

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Whats the fastest way of leveling up? Im level 8, just got erevi pregnant and did the rats! Quest. Gold isnt an issue for me.
YET... trust me once you get companions you'll need several thousands of Gold to buy them the minimum equipment so that they won't die on you dureing the first battle

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Creepy Crawlies. Its a main quest
Ok so heres a step by step to hopfully help because I'm not sure just how far u are but I'll start from 1st f***** the spider girl.

So after turning her I to a half spider u must.
•Gain her trust with food so u can f*** her.
•After f****** her, use the Summoning again to turn her fully human.
•Once you have gotten her pregnant, it will take 1 weak (7 days) for her to lay a cluster of spider eggs. (You will not get an alert to her pregnancy, just keep an eye on her stumach)
•Once she has laid the egg sack, harvest it & she will imitate the next part of the quest.

If you want to guarantee pregnancy Enhanced Fertility is you're friend.

Reactions: Stannis_The_Mannis

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Ok so heres a step by step to hopfully help because I'm not sure just how far u are but I'll start from 1st f***** the spider girl.

So after turning her I to a half spider u must.
•Gain her trust with food so u can f*** her.
•After f****** her, use the Summoning again to turn her fully human.
•Once you have gotten her pregnant, it will take 1 weak (7 days) for her to lay a cluster of spider eggs. (You will not get an alert to her pregnancy, just keep an eye on her stumach)
•Once she has laid the egg sack, harvest it & she will imitate the next part of the quest.

If you want to guarantee pregnancy Enhanced Fertility is you're friend.
Cool thanks, do you know the variable for the quest, a dress for a lady? I can't do it because the vampire girls need to be at the cemetary and I skipped that quest. I just need to edit it in saveditor to mark as complete.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Cool thanks, do you know the variable for the quest, a dress for a lady? I can't do it because the vampire girls need to be at the cemetary and I skipped that quest. I just need to edit it in saveditor to mark as complete.
Not sure about that mate. I dont know about save editors.

Mabey ask some one like Evangeleon-01 or Raptus Puellae.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Not sure about that mate. I dont know about save editors.

Mabey ask some one like Evangeleon-01 or Raptus Puellae.
Altering Quest Variables in a save editor?
Sure way to bust your save and create a shit ton of errors you never even thought possible.
If you can't give her the dress either load a previous save or cut your losses and just do her without that 1 scene

Reactions: AJBit

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Sure way to bust your save and create a shit ton of errors you never even thought possible.
If you can't give her the dress either load a previous save or cut your losses and just do her without that 1 scene
I'll cut my losses, thanks for the tip! This community is great

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I tried that with my hp but it only changes the current value, like 1000/78hp and it resets when sleeping. Does atk and def persist?
You'll find two stats there, one named MHP and one named MyHP.

MHP is your max health points.

MyHP is your current health points.

You must've edited only the MyHP stat, so just your current health points were affected.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
You're absolutely right! Nothing wrong editing the stats anyway...

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
In my case, I had to pay for all the sex options in the alley before the option to fuck in the house came up.
Damn dude nice work around. I will try this. I've given Mia like four kids, Frida three, Erevi five. I believe three for Victoria. I love this

4.20 star(s) 212 Votes