MisoSoop

Dec 16, 2017
I've been searching through the thread on Mac issues and it looks like the general consensus is that it isn't gonna work unless you're using windows. Man this sucks, game looks really good. Wonder why this RPGM based game won't open but other ones will?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've been searching through the thread on Mac issues and it looks like the general consensus is that it isn't gonna work unless you're using windows. Man this sucks, game looks really good. Wonder why this RPGM based game won't open but other ones will?
Only the Latest Version of MAC apparently stopped to support x86 (alias 32-Bit) programmed stuff and that's RPGM for you.
People circumvented this with emulated OS or playing the game Online though

Reactions: MisoSoop

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
can someone tell me why this happens, why my saved games are ok and that happens every time i logged in when i continue and i have to start a new game just to be able to load my saved games from there

Last edited:

Subham Koley

Feb 3, 2018
how i can get the bathing scene with erevi's daughter... i mean the waystone quest is already activated but still at the bathing scene it just says the "after the refreshing bath your adventure continues".. that's it and no scene.. what should i do or what am i missing?? can anybody help me about this?

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
how i can get the bathing scene with erevi's daughter... i mean the waystone quest is already activated but still at the bathing scene it just says the "after the refreshing bath your adventure continues".. that's it and no scene.. what should i do or what am i missing?? can anybody help me about this?
Have you got decensor patch?

MisoSoop

Dec 16, 2017
Is there any way to save while playing an online version of this game? Or do I just have to hope for the best and not die ever ahaha

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
Is there any way to save while playing an online version of this game? Or do I just have to hope for the best and not die ever ahaha
There are two sites that I have played on. Both allow saves. I think you will get up to twenty slots for those saves.
Just don't do a thorough clean and wipe your memory files containing cookies for those sites. I have done that and had to start over.

Reactions: MisoSoop

blackpitpap

Jul 23, 2019
Hi there..
I'd like to ask which rpg maker I should use to play the game and if it is free (the rpg maker).
Thank you.

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Hi there..
I'd like to ask which rpg maker I should use to play the game and if it is free (the rpg maker).
Thank you.
You need nothing to play this game as it is made with RPG Maker MV. It ships with everything you need to launch the game on Windows. Mac users have some problems, mostly due to Apple dropping support for 32 bit applications in the recent OSX versions.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
UPDATE by Tinkerer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder if she can only lactate during pregnancy & the baby phase of the child sprites? Because if that's the case then will there be a max number (like humans, elves & giants) which may mean once all pregnancies are over we lose the lactating stuff. Or will she be able to birth infinite kids (like the Goblins, Vampires &, in a way, the pets?) meaning she will have a never ending litter of Halflings running around Weirdwood... (obviously the number of activate sprites would be maxed like with the gargoyles).

I think that could create an interesting plot for later when the town starts to get annoyed by all the halfling brats running around town lol.

Perhaps it will just be like hay heres a mx or like 6 (mabey more) halfling kids u get to name & she just ether stops lactating or she will just continue... I feel like the never ending children wont work for the halfling as well as it does for goblins & such because halflings are too much like humans in biology (there just short).

Feb 13, 2020
I have some problems. First one, the child from Erevi didnt grown up at all. Its been almost 1 month in game but still in newborn.
Second one vampire sisters bug. Whenever brough them 3 sacrifice bandit-dwarf and batbreeder it doesnt count in game. Whenever i enter cemetery at night questline triggered and starting all over again from the beginning.
Am i missing something?

-----------------

I gues its happening because of lain's mod.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have some problems. First one, the child from Erevi didnt grown up at all. Its been almost 1 month in game but still in newborn.
Second one vampire sisters bug. Whenever brough them 3 sacrifice bandit-dwarf and batbreeder it doesnt count in game. Whenever i enter cemetery at night questline triggered and starting all over again from the beginning.
Am i missing something?

-----------------

I gues its happening because of lain's mod.
Yeah lain's mod completly breaks the vampires...

With Erevi's daughter have u done anymore quests for her or Ziva?

4.20 star(s) 212 Votes