DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
if I remember corectly she send there by her father for training to be a good wife
Yes she was. Because he thought it was a "proper" Temple that would get rid of her "adulterous ways" but really it's a sex cult that allows her sexual freedom.

Towards the MC
we don't know how Zivah punishes her for failure

Caleah is also supposed to do chores aswell, we just never see her doing so.
Alice position is supposed to be a rare occurence, as anyone who joins the order becomes an alcolyte, Alice never joined the order and only fullfills her duty for the moment.
Eventually she has to decide on wether she wants to join (and likely break up with the MC and their kids) or go her own way

Only if you imply sexual access and not easy access to the latest fashion, jewelery and more luxury goods
True but I very much doubt that Ziva punishes her too badly. Qeteshians are all about sexual freedom, pleasure & ecstasy. She wouldn't do anything to make Alice feel bad or too make her want to leave. Caleah may do chores as well but it's a small thing to do when u can have all the d*** ye want from the Priest of QC ;) also I doubt she will have to break up with MC just because she joins officially because she enjoys sex & u r a priest. Once we start knocking up priestesses, I reckon the status que of the Temple will forever be rocked.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
True but the "training outfit" has made her more compliant to such "punishments" & once she is trained well enough she is more then happy to fulfill her role.

Currently she is an acolyte in training, which is why she does the chores. Caleah doesn't no chores because she is a full acolyte. Once she has proven herself & joins the Qeteshians fully she will most likely enjoy the Temple life once she has gained full membership.
Alice position is supposed to be a rare occurence, as anyone who joins the order becomes an alcolyte, Alice never joined the order and only fullfills her duty for the moment.
Yes she was. Because he thought it was a "proper" Temple that would get rid of her "adulterous ways" but really it's a sex cult that allows her sexual freedom.

True but I very much doubt that Ziva punishes her too badly. Qeteshians are all about sexual freedom, pleasure & ecstasy. She wouldn't do anything to make Alice feel bad or too make her want to leave. Caleah may do chores as well but it's a small thing to do when u can have all the d*** ye want from the Priest of QC ;) also I doubt she will have to break up with MC just because she joins officially because she enjoys sex & u r a priest. Once we start knocking up priestesses, I reckon the status que of the Temple will forever be rocked.
Alice is only there as a temporary resident undergoing training to be the perfect wife.. and doing chorses is part of her training, as of Caleah, if you read the diary, Theresa didn't do any of those "duties", so Caleah could simply be a healer. the priestesses simply have to provide pleasure to Quetesh, nothing stops them from doing it alone.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Alice is only there as a temporary resident undergoing training to be the perfect wife.. and doing chorses is part of her training, as of Caleah, if you read the diary, Theresa didn't do any of those "duties", so Caleah could simply be a healer. the priestesses simply have to provide pleasure to Quetesh, nothing stops them from doing it alone.
The way I see it, this is a harem game with a strong focus on pregnancy.

The Temple, Tower & Goblin Valley are all just lore friendly ways of the game giving u different harems to build for the MC to surround himself with.

Sure there are some more, independent, women in the game who probably wouldn't be happy to find out you're sleeping around (Mia, Beth, Rosy, Frida...).

The reason I beleive Alice will remain in the Temple is because:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Temple has the in game explanation of being a sex cult dedicated to there goddess, Qetesh. But they are rebuilding from ONE Temple. There is no one practicing outside of this & there have yet to be any pagans visiting the newly rebuilt Temple. Currently it exists soley as an in game explanation for 1 of the MC's harems. In the same manner as the goblin second wives for u, the Goblin King or the pets in Erevi's dungeon. The vampires are also a harem in the Castle that could be built upon as well.

lol360

Mar 8, 2019
frida got pregnant still she refuse to givve puppy or let me sleep on the bed.. is it a bug?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
frida got pregnant still she refuse to givve puppy or let me sleep on the bed.. is it a bug?
Did u knock her up without permission? Did u fix her lock for her? Did u tell her the puppy of for a girl u wanna f*** or fighting pits? Did u tell her to pay for getting the puppy back?

I've noticed that Frida is the hardest woman to regain affection with if u mess up. It's possible but every time u sleep in her bed while shes still pissed she will lose affection.

Teino

Dec 3, 2020
Hello, I have now 9 out of 10 votes. I helped Gwynneth and she let me in the house.
Now she stands in the valley outside like nothung happens and I can't interact with her anymore. Please help me!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hello, I have now 9 out of 10 votes. I helped Gwynneth and she let me in the house.
Now she stands in the valley outside like nothung happens and I can't interact with her anymore. Please help me!
U need to finish the quest. Get the last vote & finish the quest.

Mike_ock8

Nov 9, 2020
i must have fucked something up somewhere. i have the dwarven key and ive asked Rosie for sex about 8-9 times and she keeps telling that she shouldn't have let it get this far. :(

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i must have fucked something up somewhere. i have the dwarven key and ive asked Rosie for sex about 8-9 times and she keeps telling that she shouldn't have let it get this far. :(
Make 2 special pastries. Offer 1 for a BJ. Then the next day offer her another for a FJ. Then ask her about her missing BF. Then give her the key.

Mike_ock8

Nov 9, 2020
Make 2 special pastries. Offer 1 for a BJ. Then the next day offer her another for a FJ. Then ask her about her missing BF. Then give her the key.
making special pastries is not an option.
i can help her bake (cost me 3 bags of flour)
buy a pastry
give her 1 bag of flour
giver her 3 bags of flour
if i help her bake she will
kiss me
show tits
show bush
i can ask for sex, but she will not do it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
buy a pastry
give her 1 bag of flour
kiss me
show tits
show bush
You need to have the special pastry in your inventory when askeing for sex, you learned to make one in any kitchen when you solved her flour problem

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
buy a pastry
give her 1 bag of flour
kiss me
show tits
show bush
To make a special pastry u must go into her (or you're kitchen) & make a pastry while u have moonflower pollen in you're inventory. MC will remark that he was clumsy to get some in the flour.

With those IN you're inventory, you'll be able to offer them to Rosy.

Reactions: Mike_ock8

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I feel like Tink should release this Village Girls update as 2 parts. Part 1 is pretty much done as he has done most of Rosy's content (to the point it sounds like she is nearly or is complete). For Beth I would say make her part 2, there are a few things that Tink can do in order to flesh out her character a bit more (I know he was thinking if making her the nanny for Victoria's children but I feel this is the worst choice because it dosent suite her character, would fit Gwynneth more IMO).

Firstly I would like to see how Gabriel reacts to the impregnation of his daughter. Perhaps his demeanor differs depending on whether she is happy with the pregnancy or not. I have discussed with a few of the folks on here how Beth could start her own BeastFarm type set up as a means to make more money. Perhaps starting with the Cowgirl that Tink keeps promising? But for now he could just set up the foundations for the idea & add it later.

Some reckon he should make a whole new farm but I reckon the stable barn is big enough for a beast girl or 2 as part of her side business. She already sells Horse Seed, why not Cow Girl Milk with special properties?

I feel that becoming a nanny to the mayor fits Gwynneth more as she is already banging you privately as a bonus for her alimony payments.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I really do enjoy the way Tinkerer humorously parodies the standard fantasy setting with this game & I cant wait to see how the other female arcs play out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

•Vixenatrix: I could see the MC having to save the dragon from the "heroic" dragon slayer in a reversal of the traditional dragon tales.

•Maghda: I could definitely see the MC getting swept up in an angry mob who want to kill the local ogres (kinda like Shrek) but MC is working both with & against the mob on order to get rid of Dolf, but keep Maghda safe.

•Liandra: I feel like her arc would be a great chance to both enforce & bend the stereotypes of the elven culture in a fantasy setting. Mabey because there, immortal? Long lived? They are really high & mighty but kinda hedonistic behind closed doors.

I feel like Tink has so much in store & I hope he keeps up the great work. This next update looks really good so far with Rosy's content. Glad to hear he has begun to regain his previous joy & excitement for creating this wonderful world.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 212 Votes