azz111

May 15, 2020
I wonder if she can only lactate during pregnancy & the baby phase of the child sprites? Because if that's the case then will there be a max number (like humans, elves & giants) which may mean once all pregnancies are over we lose the lactating stuff. Or will she be able to birth infinite kids (like the Goblins, Vampires &, in a way, the pets?) meaning she will have a never ending litter of Halflings running around Weirdwood... (obviously the number of activate sprites would be maxed like with the gargoyles).

I think that could create an interesting plot for later when the town starts to get annoyed by all the halfling brats running around town lol.

Perhaps it will just be like hay heres a mx or like 6 (mabey more) halfling kids u get to name & she just ether stops lactating or she will just continue... I feel like the never ending children wont work for the halfling as well as it does for goblins & such because halflings are too much like humans in biology (there just short).
If your and Rosie's kids are half human, half halfling...would that make them half-halflings, or quaterlings? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
If your and Rosie's kids are half human, half halfling...would that make them half-halflings, or quaterlings? :unsure:
no, a halfling is half a person, a human is a full person, so a halfling/human mix would be a threequarterling, or a 75%ling

Reactions: azz111

azz111

May 15, 2020
no, a halfling is half a person, a human is a full person, so a halfling/human mix would be a threequarterling, or a 75%ling
Ah, you're a gentleman (gentleperson?) and a scholar. Basically, thanks!

However, isn't a halfling an entirely different species? Like they're called "halflings" just because they're short? If we called them "hobbits", the kids would be half-hobbits (like half-elves). But we're calling them "halflings" so Rosie's kids should be "half-halflings" technically?

On the other hand, if we go by your theory, wouldn't it depend on whose perspective you're looking at it from? Humans would call them "threequarterlings" for being 3/4 human, and the halflings would call them "onequarterlings" for being 1/4 halfling. Or I guess it could be flipped the other way...:unsure:

I'm glad we're tackling the important questions here. I've suspended all research on covid-19 to re-assign them to this issue.

• Love
Reactions: M3ntir

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
On the other hand, if we go by your theory, wouldn't it depend on whose perspective you're looking at it from? Humans would call them "threequarterlings" for being 3/4 human, and the halflings would call them "onequarterlings" for being 1/4 halfling. Or I guess it could be flipped the other way...:unsure:
no no no, from the halfling perspective, where what we call halfling is a full person, a human would then be a double person, a twoling if you will, from this perspective the mixed spawn would thus be 1.5 units of person, or a one-and-a-halfling

As a sidenote, for larger races, like giants, who themselves see humans as a half, and halflings as a quarter, the mix between the little people would then be 0.375, aka a three-eightsling

Reactions: x5589 and azz111

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Me & my fiance were having this EXACT conversation the other day lol :ROFLMAO:

I would say ether
•quaterlings
Or
•thirdlings

Depending if they are shorter or taller then there mother when fully grown lol

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Halflings are there own independent species. They are refer to as Halflings or Little Folk by the larger races, mostly humans, because they are half the hight of a fully grown human at mature age. They adopted the name halfling because it was the "less derogatory" name.

Technically they are Hobbits BUT Tolkin estate is very protective of there copy write on that name (even through Vixenatrix does actualy call them Hobbits). I would say that because there name came from what humans called them then the terminology would come from us, not the Halflings.

So I say they are ether Quarterlings or Thirdlongs depending on whether they are taller or shorter then there halfling parent.

I would love for Tink to throw in a conversation like this between MC & Rosy... like when talking you could just ask "So are they Half-Halfling... or?" & the two start debating from there personal perspectives.

F*** Covid-19 this is a far more important area of scientific discussion lol

azz111

May 15, 2020
no no no, from the halfling perspective, where what we call halfling is a full person, a human would then be a double person, a twoling if you will, from this perspective the mixed spawn would thus be 1.5 units of person, or a one-and-a-halfling

As a sidenote, for larger races, like giants, who themselves see humans as a half, and halflings as a quarter, the mix between the little people would then be 0.375, aka a three-eightsling
Hmm, good point about the "one and a halflings". For brevity's sake, once we get into the larger fractions I like your idea of using percents, at least for writing. 150%ling is easier to write, but doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, does it?

I foresee a problem. If we expand this to other races, like your giant vs halfling example, we'd have so many numbers that everyone's name would look like early internet screen names (420BiggusDickus6969 and so on). It's a conundrum all right :unsure:

azz111

May 15, 2020
Me & my fiance were having this EXACT conversation the other day lol :ROFLMAO:

I would say ether
•quaterlings
Or
•thirdlings

Depending if they are shorter or taller then there mother when fully grown lol
I'm comforted to know that other people are addressing this issue. With all these big brains we shouldn't have any trouble solving this. (y)

RohanEmpire

Sep 25, 2018
Anyone wanna help me out on the domestic issues quest? I've completed all other quest (76/77) but whatever I do I can't knock this one out. Given the outfit to Erevi's daughter and talking to my pet (Bat breeder) in the dungeon. Supposedly Erevi's daughter is joining at some point? Well... Not for me. Must be something I don't get. I can have sex with her both in her room, and in the dungeon while she wears the outfit I got her from Edgar. Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Anyone wanna help me out on the domestic issues quest? I've completed all other quest (76/77) but whatever I do I can't knock this one out. Given the outfit to Erevi's daughter and talking to my pet (Bat breeder) in the dungeon. Supposedly Erevi's daughter is joining at some point? Well... Not for me. Must be something I don't get. I can have sex with her both in her room, and in the dungeon while she wears the outfit I got her from Edgar. Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance!
Have u completed Man Cave? I think finishing that 1st bugs out the quest. Yeah I'm pretty sure I read that completing the Man Cave quest before Domestic Issues bugs the quest because it was added later.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RohanEmpire

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
I wanted to ask what the meaning os these scenes are for are they Easter eggs, do they change the story in any way and wht do you have to sacrefice to achieve this version of our daughter? BedroomTOD4 - 531B.png

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hmm, good point about the "one and a halflings". For brevity's sake, once we get into the larger fractions I like your idea of using percents, at least for writing. 150%ling is easier to write, but doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, does it?

I foresee a problem. If we expand this to other races, like your giant vs halfling example, we'd have so many numbers that everyone's name would look like early internet screen names (420BiggusDickus6969 and so on). It's a conundrum all right :unsure:
I feel like if we start using every decimal within the name it becomes to long & complicated to say. Say it would be more accurate but it would be more simple to round it up. Like I said Quadlings or Thirdlings because it rolls off the tongue better the 150%ling, for example.

Also I very much doubt there would be an extreme like half-giant/halflings because in the same manner that an elephant will kill a woman that it f***s (internal tearing & hemorrhage) I feel like a giant would destroy a halfling (Grug is barley able to f*** Ziva & she is a professional sex cultist). Same with MC, is is pretty well endowed for a human male (realistically as well, no mutant dick that I often see in games) & so when he uses Phallus. G he is impressively large & can please giantesses & ogresses alike. If a healing used it I reckon he wouldn't be AS BIG but mabey enough to get the job done? But they are rare so it would be an uncommon occurrence (even MC seems to show that he is a unique example of Human male+Giant female compared to how common Giant male+Human female probably)

Mabey we can meet an Alchemist or Cryptozoologist? He could have notes on the reproductive patterns of other races & make notes based on cross-breeding (like a little lore joke that u could optionally read if u decide to do so... I know would just for the giggles lol)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I wanted to ask what the meaning os these scenes are for are they Easter eggs, do they change the story in any way and wht do you have to sacrefice to achieve this version of our daughter? View attachment 930500
After having sex with Succubus daughter during Waystones part-2, She & Erevi will take u to her room for a 3some to make sure she gets pregnant. Daughter will hypnotised Erevi into wanting more kids because she wants little brothers & sisters. She can birth 4 normal children. That is one of you're kids & SuccubusDaughter's lil sibling. They r place holder sprites for now & dont do anything, but the reason they look normal is because they r not blessed by Nergal.

Reactions: rickpool98

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I feel like if we start using every decimal within the name it becomes to long & complicated to say. Say it would be more accurate but it would be more simple to round it up. Like I said Quadlings or Thirdlings because it rolls off the tongue better the 150%ling, for example.

Also I very much doubt there would be an extreme like half-giant/halflings because in the same manner that an elephant will kill a woman that it f***s (internal tearing & hemorrhage) I feel like a giant would destroy a halfling (Grug is barley able to f*** Ziva & she is a professional sex cultist). Same with MC, is is pretty well endowed for a human male (realistically as well, no mutant dick that I often see in games) & so when he uses Phallus. G he is impressively large & can please giantesses & ogresses alike. If a healing used it I reckon he wouldn't be AS BIG but mabey enough to get the job done? But they are rare so it would be an uncommon occurrence (even MC seems to show that he is a unique example of Human male+Giant female compared to how common Giant male+Human female probably)

Mabey we can meet an Alchemist or Cryptozoologist? He could have notes on the reproductive patterns of other races & make notes based on cross-breeding (like a little lore joke that u could optionally read if u decide to do so... I know would just for the giggles lol)
Given the temple we live in is focused on sex and there had been a library with VERY intrigued researchers I wouldn't be surprised that such encoclopedia is in existance in there aswell

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
is there any possible completion date for this game or is it an endless game
No official date yet. Tinkerer wants to finish the Main Story questline soon, but is doing smaller side projects for now to help ease back into the bigger more complex stuff. Once the main is finished he said any unfinished or extra side content he wants to add will be worked onto the game until he is satisfied with the end result.

Reactions: Necronlord3
4.20 star(s) 212 Votes