3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Quick question, i rejected jesse at the beginning but now it seems im stuck in an infinite loop, cant progress the story if i dont accept this guy ?

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
when i see an RPGM game, I think of opportunities available for exploration. Side quests to be found, encounters to be found, secrets to be found. When I see Renpy, I think visual novel that I'll just click through. The vast majority of Renpy games have no excitement or mystery factor. It's really just reading someones picture book, chances for exploration are nil.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
So... my first post goes to rant on the developer... Someone kindly tell him to stop using Enigma, it serves no purpose other than pissing off users. In my case, running under Wine simply made it crash which forced me to use a VM. That, however was like watching still frames and even opening the options menu took almost a minute.

After unpacking I found out its actually an RPGMV project. Transferred the data files back to my host machine, fired up nwjs, fixed the usual save bug and got the whole thing running butter smooth natively on Linux...

I can provide the unpacked data files if someone wants.

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
So... my first post goes to rant on the developer... Someone kindly tell him to stop using Enigma, it serves no purpose other than pissing off users. In my case, running under Wine simply made it crash which forced me to use a VM. That, however was like watching still frames and even opening the options menu took almost a minute.

After unpacking I found out its actually an RPGMV project. Transferred the data files back to my host machine, fired up nwjs, fixed the usual save bug and got the whole thing running butter smooth natively on Linux...

I can provide the unpacked data files if someone wants.

Could you plz. I tried unpacking it using PeaZip and got gibberish tree of directories.

T'sara Noga

Apr 6, 2018
I just read it as "Fuck Your Own Cosmos", lol.

Looks interesting, will have a go.

LOL, the ship is a stealth-ship from the SWTOR... XD
lol, true. [Agent Story best!]

Anyone else have their character slow down and speed up again constantly?

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Yup with the mouse
Apparently the character has fatigue simulation but this is never told nor can you even know about it until you receive your power armor, at which point the current version is done.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Could you plz. I tried unpacking it using PeaZip and got gibberish tree of directories.
Here's v1.1.0 unpacked... I didn't try the executable, but I know it works with nwjs.

Some kind mod kindly merge these three posts together.... apologies for the inconvenience.

Midori6

Jul 11, 2017
based on the number it should be Sangeki Of Gear wich you can find here

Reactions: waffel

GrimarHorns

Lewd Game Creator
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
It's been a long time I didn't pay visit here, I'll a minute to answer some comments.

And the best Part is...they are "borrowing" Assets themselfs...or isnt that the X-70B Phantom from Star Wars The Old Republic in the 1st Pic hmm?

Ppl got sued for less....
Holy crap it is ! I had no clue and thought this was royalty free, it's updated already, from now on futur releases won't use this. Thanks for this.

[v1.1.0] so, the game its complete by now or its actually an 0.1.1.0?
Not complete at all, I see it more as a v.1.1.0 Beta. I have so much more things to do with it.

Quick question, i rejected jesse at the beginning but now it seems im stuck in an infinite loop, cant progress the story if i dont accept this guy ?
This isn't exploited yet, but I aim the game to be three sided. One slut, one virgin and on neutral. There isn't enough content for now for it to be usable, so the SlutPath only is of interest.

when i see an RPGM game, I think of opportunities available for exploration. Side quests to be found, encounters to be found, secrets to be found. When I see Renpy, I think visual novel that I'll just click through. The vast majority of Renpy games have no excitement or mystery factor. It's really just reading someones picture book, chances for exploration are nil.
Even if this is my opinion too, it's just my opinion. There is no debate here as much as I like oranges better than apples. That's because I'm a lame personbuthat'snotinteresting.

I'm actually using this system to make the game easier to use. One single executable seems easier for me, and I had good and negative reports, but I'm considering changing this, yes.

Anyone else have their character slow down and speed up again constantly?
Had been answered :
Apparently the character has fatigue simulation
This is actually something I'm looking to get rid of.

If you guys still have questions or just wanna chat, it'll be my pleasure, PM me here, on Patreon, or mail me : grimar.horns@outlook.com

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
There's bug inside. After traveling to another planet, mouse controls went off. I tried 3 times and all 3 times it happened.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
There are some bugs and stuff I do not understand.

1) I am not sure if something is off but I do not really seen any CG's other then the Jesse ones which in my first try rejected. Since then the only CG I saw was the standing pictures in the 3 (4) dresses with the hair variations. Did I miss something?

2) There is a hidden fatigue or sometimes the character slows down, this is pretty annoying specially at the start as first I though something is off on my end, then with the HUD I realized it's just a missing stat at start. Should be fixed or at least visible from the beginning.

3) In the house, you can walk to the table as at the end there is no collision set, looks weird.

4) Bit more story or info would be good on the first planet as we have 0 info what it is, or where are we landing in the planet and about it's inhabitants which seem to be humans as well for some reason.

5) The first 3 days I had no idea what to do, as we were just in a small loop of shower -> run -> sleep.

Anyways, the standing pictures looked good and I kinda dig the space theme.

GrimarHorns

Lewd Game Creator
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Hello everyone,

After monthes of work I finally can show you what my game will be looking like from now on.
Just chek out my last patreon post :
ope you guys will enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks guys and see you !

- Grimar out.

Reactions: shady31

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
so umm anyone can tell me how far this game is ? the versions says 1.1.0 which should be complete but it seems its not did he forget a 0 before 1.1.0 ?

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes