3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I got an error like 1 minute into it but it looks like the only change was the art,as everything i saw before the error was the same as the old version except the character images.
I personally liked the old 3d art alot better than the new art.

GraySailro

Sep 7, 2018
Same here i just love the old art and that kind of choice when game dont tell you there you do something bad/good and become something bad/good but...
And Grimar decide to do art and its not a bad thing but just different, its kind of bad joke that he start game all over from the start...
Its all our thoughts and we dont make the game but still that a point to be taken Grimar.

YumiKoga

Jul 19, 2017
Man, The ship makes me miss playing star wars the old republic. Its the imperial agent class's ship.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
For the moment I just test the very begining of the game

bug report :
- you can go on the table in your house
- if you go to the house door of the spanker neighbour, it freeze the game.

and for a not-english-native like me, the start speech really go too fast to let me read it

Reactions: OneWayMissile
Jul 18, 2017
why's there in the images rendered and then hand-drawn characters. Is it a mixture of both or something or the game has changed to drawn only?

if it has gone to drawn, I think rendered looked better in my opinion.

GrimarHorns

Lewd Game Creator
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
looking good
Thanks friend !

Am i seeing a mix between 2D/3D?
This usually don't work really well.
No as some have wisely observed, I was at first doing 3D art and went to artist drawn CGs for various reasons.

This version seems to lave less content than any of the previous versions I'd tried.

Credits roll when I try to talk to Jesse on day 2, The man who spanks you tells you to come back later, and the game freezes if you go to the man's front door instead.
Yes, as you may have guessed, the content still exists but there is a lot of rework to do to transform it all.
The first moments on earth are used as kind of an intro. Latest updates covers that, the rest should only be scenario adaptation.

well well well, did somebody steal the shipdesign from SWTOR....
I was actually perfectly certain this was free for use, I entirely regret using it, it's out of the following versions.

I've realised why there's no content this patch.

This game, which had almost no content in it to begin with, had all of it's content stripped out of it in favour of replacing a little bit of the art work.

Even v0.3 has less content in it than previous versions of the game did.

Big yikes.
You've covered it all I think, 2-3 versions in the future the rest of the game should be covered and it should be more scenario only.

I got an error like 1 minute into it but it looks like the only change was the art,as everything i saw before the error was the same as the old version except the character images.
I personally liked the old 3d art alot better than the new art.
Could you tell me that error so it can be bugfixed ?
Sorry you feel like that, I stay aware this choice of mine is mine only.

Same here i just love the old art and that kind of choice when game dont tell you there you do something bad/good and become something bad/good but...
And Grimar decide to do art and its not a bad thing but just different, its kind of bad joke that he start game all over from the start...
Its all our thoughts and we dont make the game but still that a point to be taken Grimar.
What exactly do you see as a bad/good choice where you have no clue what to choose ? I'm working on all the sex scenes dialogue so you actually don't need to touch your keyboard for several minutes, for those that likes to lay down in the chair.
It takes a whole lot of work to rework it all, I plenty assume my choice and I really wish all this to be over quickly, it's been a year of reworking it as a side job, I'm dying to add some scenario in-game myself !

For the moment I just test the very begining of the game

bug report :
- you can go on the table in your house
- if you go to the house door of the spanker neighbour, it freeze the game.

and for a not-english-native like me, the start speech really go too fast to let me read it
Could you let me know what version you were playing ? I assume it was the VER-[0.1] as it was a bug reported and fixed already.
I'll take that into consideration.
Thanks a lot for your comment, it helps a lot !

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Thanks friend !

Could you let me know what version you were playing ? I assume it was the VER-[0.1] as it was a bug reported and fixed already.
I'll take that into consideration.
Thanks a lot for your comment, it helps a lot !
ver 0.1 - download it today.
Same comment about dialog about the present (for change your hairstyle) it goes really to fast to read it...

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Uncaught Type Error: cannot read property 'width' of null
Got past it the third try,i think it happens when holding z to skip text because i didn't hold it down to skip text the third time and got past the first scene and got outside the house.

hh103

Nov 12, 2016
Really like the new art! 3D CG is so overdone these days and looks really generic, the new direction is much better.

GrimarHorns

Lewd Game Creator
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
ver 0.1 - download it today.
Same comment about dialog about the present (for change your hairstyle) it goes really to fast to read it...
Will check all that out, also will run a few tests, thanks again for the precious feedback.

Guess I'll unwatch this as I'm usually not interested in drawn CG's that much.
I hope to see you again friend, when whatever I do is your kink !

Uncaught Type Error: cannot read property 'width' of null
Got past it the third try,i think it happens when holding z to skip text because i didn't hold it down to skip text the third time and got past the first scene and got outside the house.
Could you let me know on which version this was ? Thanks for the feedback, I'll take a look at it.

Really like the new art! 3D CG is so overdone these days and looks really generic, the new direction is much better.
I don't hear it much so it's really nice to hear, thanks a lot friend !

J103

Sep 22, 2016
So... my first post goes to rant on the developer... Someone kindly tell him to stop using Enigma, it serves no purpose other than pissing off users. In my case, running under Wine simply made it crash which forced me to use a VM. That, however was like watching still frames and even opening the options menu took almost a minute.

After unpacking I found out its actually an RPGMV project. Transferred the data files back to my host machine, fired up nwjs, fixed the usual save bug and got the whole thing running butter smooth natively on Linux...

I can provide the unpacked data files if someone wants.
I was wondering why suddenly a few RPGM games became completely unplayable for me, I guess now I know.

Obentou

Dec 18, 2017
The demo of the reworked version show promise, however I am not liking the sales tactics on the Patreon prices.

GrimarHorns

Lewd Game Creator
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
The demo of the reworked version show promise, however I am not liking the sales tactics on the Patreon prices.
I have to agree with you, the Early Bird prices are low but normal ones were too high in my opinion. My prices have now changed :

50% OFF -> 1/3 OFF
19.99$ -> 14.99$
9.99$ -> 7.49$
1.99$ -> 1.49$

I believe that is not what made you uncomfortable but it's something I can't do anything about.

GraySailro

Sep 7, 2018
Well well developer already had problems with price on Patreon?
Eh... i give it a try 3 times already and every time i just feel nothing but anger...
Like something *oh Grimar make new update! Hmmm okay im sold* and after playing *and that all you can come up with?!*
Its my personal opinion and nothing else (Also its just me or Aloe Blacc song should be on his patreon page?)

Mar 16, 2018
For whatever reason, despite the game having 400+ megabytes, my game ends in the second day as soon as I try to go back to Jessie's house. Normally with the game being that big, it would have much more content. Am I doing something wrong? Or is it just strangely short for having been as big a file as it is.

Reactions: OneWayMissile
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes