3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I love this game's main character customization (how about more hair and eyes colors, please? Green or red hair? Grey eyes? Some tattoos? Just thinking...)

But I can't play this. It keep crashing. Maybe it's because my laptop is too old for this game? (this never happen to me before with RPGM game)

I believe this game will be one of my favourite in the future :)

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
I love this game's main character customization (how about more hair and eyes colors, please? Green or red hair? Grey eyes? Some tattoos? Just thinking...)

But I can't play this. It keep crashing. Maybe it's because my laptop is too old for this game? (this never happen to me before with RPGM game)

I believe this game will be one of my favourite in the future :)
Pretty sure you not the only one. The game feel glitchy & lagging while playing, I did't experience the same with other RPGM either.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
I personaly love these kinds of games. Like more fuckin the beter for my boner. Maybe Im a bit oldschool but this game is awesome. Not much for the story concept so far but the graphics are awesome and Im glad I can play as tomboyish black haired chick to start with. The game sometimes freezes like for 10s and then blackout and after like 5s came back. Dont know if its my pc issue or some rendering issue. Just letin ya know. Keep up the great work. Can wait to try next update.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Linux/Mac/Windows version without Enigma:

It's also 400 megs lighter, does not destroy your CPU nor hog RAM, thus actually runs faster and smoother~ (I also fixed the RPGMV save bug).

This update is a big improvement versus the initial release.

(@GrimarHorns please stop using Enigma, us Linux gamers also want to look at the pretty pixels without having to spend 30 minutes decrypting first).

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016

It's also 400 megs lighter, does not destroy your CPU nor hog RAM, thus actually runs faster and smoother~ (I also fixed the RPGMV save bug).

(@GrimarHorns please stop using Enigma, us Linux gamers also want to look at the pretty pixels without having to spend 30 minutes decrypting first).
thanks! doing gods work eh

Mar 21, 2018

both versions dont work for me shame as this game looked promising

luccia87

Jun 6, 2017
After custom my pj the game ask me I would cook something. Well... how can I cook? I click in all items and nothing.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Same here. His previous version was playable at all and had get the high rating, but then after several months he cnanges game engine and look of model instead of game progressing. Why? It's just deja vu, wouldn't you agree?

Apr 8, 2018
just started the game and i really love the art ...btw a small details seem a little weird, idk why our mc don't have any shoes ... she walk/run around bare feet '-'

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
That explains a lot. :p

Let's just agree to disagree. You like RPGM, I don't. What matters is that we all enjoy our games.

But that IS your loss if you won't even try them for being RPGM. Where as, I assume @FinalSquall and myself will enjoy both.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
I regret to inform you that I seem incapable of saving at all. In fact, even trying to change the options causes a crash.
Works fine? I played through the whole thing start-to-finish without problems.
$ ../nwjs-sdk-v0.34.0-linux-x64/nw .

1552130257767.png

Make sure you have a somewhat recent version of nwjs:

Reactions: kshyk

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
F.U.C.K - For Ultimate Cuck Khorne'age!

...Sounds a bit better, with 100% more rage-fucks.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The MC looks gorgeous! I love the artwork.
I didn't play it before and looking at the old comments, did the game get a remake or something? It felt way too short and sadly also laggy, and my system shouldn't be the problem.

Eucanuba

May 22, 2017
Personal observations about this project:

++ I replay the spank scene from the original version every ones in a while. Idk why but it gets me worked up diamonds. Hope to see more of those types of events in the future with the same sound design but maybe with a better flow and pacing of the scene.
+ The reworked art is just as expressive.

-- This reworked version(0.2) crashes half the time I go to change clothes and half the time I leave or enter the house.
- I am having difficulty moding values. I enjoy my freedom to edit stuff in a game.
- Not realeasing the game to the part we have already played with the original art.
- Scenes intitialize and transition with long intervals of inactivitity and freezes.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes