3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

ragnared

Nov 26, 2017
Well, here you go, everyone

Be aware, there's no content in this after first spanking, so about 3 minutes of gameplay besides character creation and 2 scenes without special CGs. Getting major new paths vibes from this, hope I'm wrong.
It's packed with enigma again for god knows what reasons.

Blackhand45

Dec 29, 2017
Well, here you go, everyone

Be aware, there's no content in this after first spanking, so about 3 minutes of gameplay besides character creation and 2 scenes without special CGs. Getting major new paths vibes from this, hope I'm wrong.
It's packed with enigma again for god knows what reasons.
The file is encrypted with a password.

GrimarHorns

Lewd Game Creator
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
It took hell lot of time but yeah, new update :
If you have any questions, you can PM me here, Discord, Patreon, anything really, it's my pleasure.

aigimilan

Oct 9, 2017
This version seems to lave less content than any of the previous versions I'd tried.

Credits roll when I try to talk to Jesse on day 2, The man who spanks you tells you to come back later, and the game freezes if you go to the man's front door instead.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Much like with SHIELD - someone *really* wanted the acronym to say FUCK, to the point where the title is ridiculous. :)

Reactions: Elbo

aigimilan

Oct 9, 2017
I've realised why there's no content this patch.

This game, which had almost no content in it to begin with, had all of it's content stripped out of it in favour of replacing a little bit of the art work.

Even v0.3 has less content in it than previous versions of the game did.

Big yikes.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Don't bother downloading the latest update as it has next to no content instead just download the one that's 1 to 2 pages back as that has lots of content unless you have already played that version that is.

Last edited:

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
The game is nice - i like it,but unfortunately for now is very short (may be,because like every new game,first is demo version)! I hope next update to be soon and to be more high from this Demo version! :)

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes