Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Prehaps this a silly question, but is it normal that I cant see any mobs during travels and in dungeons? I only see them when battles occurs.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
I played this some time ago. It has been one of the few rpgm games that has decent cbt combined with rpg grind.
I know lots of people like to use save editor. But I love a good jrpg grind. If grind is a fetish or kink I most likely is in to that.
My love for grind makes me love Megrims games, even though I am not to much into the art or sex in those games.

For me this game was really great. I must admit the whole thing in the end got a bit to extreme for me. But what came before was awesome. So the end did not really ruin the whole overall experience.

Really wish there were more good jrpg games with decent femdom. But usually the mechanics are not really well polished or the other stuff is not really up my alley.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Here is an extra download option for the game in case the OP ones stop working at some point

And here is a full save at the gallery that I found. use it to pick whatever scene you want

Last edited:

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Is there a way to skip scenes?
Only way I found is to hold control on the keyboard. It will not skip them instantly, but speed fast through the text. So I just look away until it is done, if it is one of the types of scenes that is not for me.
This strategy worked wonders for me as well in Sengoku Rance. Where I loved the game and story but hated all the sex Rance had :D

Eh is there a way to skip incest and gay (strapon) scenes?

At the start of the game it asks what you like or dislike but then does the opposite or what?
I am unsure if the choices in the beginning even matter. I chose not to want young girls, but I still get many scenes with Mei Ling. But I also still get scenes of stuff I chose. So it seems to does not matter/work as intended.

Iffy-Chan

Nov 27, 2017
does anyone have a guide on how to get through the netorarend cave boulder puzzles?, as i'm stuck at them

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes