4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
A shocking thing to discover, I really like the male MC in this one.

He's like a male Penny, it's awesome .... tragic backstory though. Figure something from that is going to come back to haunt them.
I'm shocked too too .... I have to smoke ;-)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, shit, that was pretty dark near the end.

Also kinda sad Jinx didn't last long.

Really surprised she'd be killed off so soon.

That Library scene was hot.

Wait a moment can I avoid play male main character? I chens to skip his choise?
No, you make choices for him and Penny.

So judging by the tags, no dick riding for penny again, that's a shame, was hoping she might be back on solids for this one, guess not :(
Penny has never been into men. She was with Octavia just before the start of Avalon then potentially can get with one of the girls but finishes the game with Leah.

She's never even mentioned being into guys.

Last edited:

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
Just like my wife when looking at me during an argument . . . waiting for the Penny to drop . . . when it finally does it is a bit of a surprise. I had hoped to see more of our dear Penny and now I can. Thanks. Pow, wham, Blam!

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
So far, so good. Liking everything. Glad Leah ended up with Penny. The canon end of Avalon made her seem so sad, not ending up with the protagonist. Loving Jinx, so wanna squeeze.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Bruh there is a midget in this game.
People keep bringing her up....

That guy went to kill her. It cut off right before but chances are she's either dead as fuck or now working for him.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
People keep bringing her up....

That guy went to kill her. It cut off right before but chances are she's either dead as fuck or now working for him.
Not based off the way the narrator spoke at the end. Sounds like Jinx will be rescued. Better be or I riot.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
This is really take time. But i'm also convinced is worth it. More time = more quality, for me. I confirm that after i play it.

I put my trust in you Lockheart .

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
Penny was such a well written character in the last game that I didn't even care that she was a totally overpowered Mary Sue that I probably would have resented in a different game.

I'm looking forward to seeing a lot more of her adventures, especially if she really gets her kinky side out there (for some reason I imagine her balancing out her hyper-competent personality by secretly being a super eager submissive bondage exhibitionist/risktaker, while smirking and laying on the best sass and banter the whole time. Ehh, maybe that's just wishful thinking)

Oh and I like the midget. Hot little midgets are fun too.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So since i cant have a chance to skip Male MC choise I never let him fuck anyboby. There no way I mae him fuck all chick in this game. As I said I called him "Strunz" (italian napolitan insult "Stronzo": it mean "Jerk or Asshole").

I hope we can have a chance to skip his choise, I'm just hoping to avoid him.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes