4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
That 2nd screenshot is fuckin me up.....
..thanks for the share....
The third pinged my "What?" sense:

1619448193488.png

The strength it would take to drive that blade through and through when it would inevitably hit ribs on both front and back ... let's just say that i wonder if the killer has a blue bodystocking with a big "S" on the front under that black outfit.

... or, perhaps, they're practicing on a mannequin, because i don't see a single drop of blood.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lerd0

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
is the focus more on male or female protagonist? from describtion i would guess female, just want to make sure.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I'm really impressed with the amount of content in this initial release. Great start. I loved Avalon. This one may be better.

Reactions: RolandG.

McHela

Sep 16, 2020
Just wow!
I fell in love with Avalon. That was a great game that handled its characters as living, thinking, feeling individuals.
And here once again a success.
Its great to see penny as a "real" person. She hid her emotion well in Avalon.
But here you finally start to see the "person behind the mask". 'Penny for your thoughts' does a great job at playing on your emotion.
Looking forward to see what will happen in episode 2 with the rescue of Jinx.
I do hope that "I" as the MC can help Pen... Six some more!

Felt like both Penny and the MC needs each other more that what they both are letting on.

Those where my 2 cents. Thanks

Reactions: Limited_Evolution

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That will fall well with the crowd that want every girl to take the d, or else they get the N word..... :ROFLMAO:
How does that work, the female MC is a playable character, she has LI's the male MC won't be able to touch and vice versa.

You pick choices for both of them so even stretching to the dumbest of excuses they couldn't use the words that shall not be named.

They are both separate characters kinda like Our Red String except they won't be fucking each other.

She already has a girlfriend to start with. None of Penny's LI's are available for the male playable character and none of the male MC's LI's are available for Penny.

Anyone shouting those words at this i'm going hard on mocking because that would be the dumbest shit i'll have read.

I'm going to be serious for a second and I fully mean it when I say anyone saying that would need to be a complete moron.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
How does that work, the female MC is a playable character, she has LI's the male MC won't be able to touch and vice versa.

You pick choices for both of them so even stretching to the dumbest of excuses they couldn't use the words that shall not be named.

They are both separate characters kinda like Our Red String except they won't be fucking each other.

She already has a girlfriend to start with. None of Penny's LI's are available for the male playable character and none of the male MC's LI's are available for Penny.

Anyone shouting those words at this i'm going hard on mocking because that would be the dumbest shit i'll have read.

I'm going to be serious for a second and I fully mean it when I say anyone saying that would need to be a complete moron.
That would imply rational thinking... And the afterthought on some threads recently... I find such in shortage...

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Just started. I don't usually get a strong first impression with first releases. I did with this one. After getting through with the initial interaction with Roderick, Jinx and Penny I had to think of Penny and Jinx as a female Batman and Robin. Just had that feel. Looking forward to seeing how this develops. Great start Lockheart.

Oct 22, 2017
I was unsure if I would like a game with Penny as the MC when the game was announced.
But I have to say this introduction is a good one.
The storytelling is great, the characters are very well made and loveable (when intended to be so), the renders and models are beautiful, the music fits very well.
Penny being a little more of a 'real person' and not only over-the-top as well as all the backstory helped a lot too.
Awesome new game! :love:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and i hope to avoid penny :D ppl cant have everything...it is pointless to speak about it all time...u can avoid game like me.
What's a word for those that post in a thread just to say they aren't playing a game again....

It's on the tip of my tongue...

That's it...

Attention whore.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
What's a word for those that post in a thread just to say they aren't playing a game again....

It's on the tip of my tongue...

That's it...

Attention whore.
liked Avalon, so looked on new project...

begone satan and ignore me....

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
So what i'm getting is that penny and male mc have they own LI i guess? I know penny is lesbian and starts the game with leah but i'm really wondering can male mc and penny go for eachother(at least in the future). Depends on the answer i'm gonna play it or not. I really want penny as LI for the male mc.

Edit: I just feel like it would be such a waste if they can't go for eachother. Then make the game just penny as mc and do bunch of lesbian action. What is the need of the male mc then? That's just my opinion tho.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know penny is lesbian and starts the game with leah but i'm really wondering can male mc and penny go for eachother(at least in the future). Depends on the answer i'm gonna play it or not. I really want penny as LI for the male mc.
You know Penny is a lesbian and they have their own LI's and you still ask if they can go for each other....

Does that even need answering?

I know someone once said there is no such thing as a dumb question but you put that to the test.

No, no they can't.

There were different endings in Avalon and my prefered one was the Byron/Avalon/Leah
That wasn't an ending.

• Angry
Reactions: LegendKing23

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Because it was in the last chapter which was not part of the main story but an alternate one?

Anyway Leah was not lesbian or even bi, right?
I know that only idiot doesn't change his/her mind but... ;)
Leah never gave her sexuality.

She was the only one that wasn't brought up. Avalon, Dallas and Octavia are all bi and Penny is lesbian. Leah's was never given.

The added chapter was her and Penny meeting, she never got with Byron and Avalon that option was never in the game.

The only endings were Byron with Avalon or Byron with Avalon, Dallas/Octavia.

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
You know Penny is a lesbian and they have their own LI's and you still ask if they can go for each other....

Does that even need answering?

I know someone once said there is no such thing as a dumb question but you put that to the test.

No, no they can't.
Don't try to insult someone when they trying to learn something that they don't know about. Girl i get it you a lesbian and you trying to defend it and see bunch of lesbian action as her but i'm just asking for if they can go for eachother maybe when the story progresses? Like a different route? What is the point of the male mc then? I guess dev think that just penny as mc wouldn't do that good and let me just add a male mc too and have his own shit? This is basically feels like two stories that doesn't match if they can't go for eachother to be honest with you. Two different game can make from this one with just penny and one with male mc.

Reactions: ddt1974 and laeg

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Don't try to insult someone when they trying to learn something that they don't know about. Girl i get it you a lesbian and you trying to defend it and see bunch of lesbian action as her but i'm just asking for if they can go for eachother maybe when the story progresses? Like a different route? What is the point of the male mc then? I guess dev think that just penny as mc wouldn't do that good and let me just add a male mc too and have his own shit? This is basically feels like two stories that doesn't match if they can't go for eachother to be honest with you. Two different game can make from this one with just penny and one with male mc.
Penny has always been lesbian, she has no interest in dating men.

As for the dual MC's that's a story design choice nothing to do with the sex aspect. That's why they were given their own LI's so they don't overlap.

The male MC was mentioned before this came out, he brought that up during Avalon's develpment long before that was finished so this was still a story board.

The 2 character interact a lot, they are long time friends and will be working together, but their sex lives don't mix, that's all.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes