4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So since i cant have a chance to skip Male MC choise I never let him fuck anyboby. There no way I mae him fuck all chick in this game. As I said I called him "Strunz" (italian napolitan insult "Stronzo": it mean "Jerk or Asshole").

I hope we can have a chance to skip his choise, I'm just hoping to avoid him.
You can't skip his choice and you can't keep him from women.

Him and Penny have their own LI's so he will have women going for him, it's unavoidable.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
You can't skip his choice and you can't keep him from women.

Him and Penny have their own LI's so he will have women going for him, it's unavoidable.
I guess I gonne find on girl for him and never gonna followe some threesome or fuoursome between Male MC and Females around him. I just chose no for him in this way I win the 1 one who teased him before.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I guess I gonne find on girl for him and never gonna followe some threesome or fuoursome between Male MC and Females around him. I just chose no for him in this way I win the 1 one who teased him before.
When playing as a female, I try my best to stick to all lesbian encounters, if possible. Occasionally, if there is a male character that is worthy enough, I may throw them a pity fuck. When playing a male, I try to pick one female and try to stay as faithful as the game will allow.

I am a guy but I always felt like a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
When playing as a female, I try my best to stick to all lesbian encounters, if possible. Occasionally, if there is a male character that is worthy enough, I may throw them a pity fuck. When playing a male, I try to pick one female and try to stay as faithful as the game will allow.

I am a guy but I always felt like a lesbian trapped in a man's body.
I knew how you feel man. Un huge hug.

AX90FENRIR

Apr 4, 2019
Guess who's back, back again! cheers mate, I expect this game to as good as avalon o even better ;) keep it up

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Not only is she back but she's brought a bagfull of beautiful friends too... OK not sure about what the Gwyneth Paltrow moment implies but loved the models, and story and the ending to Chapter 1 is excellent. Penny is too damn cute and perfect.

Reactions: RolandG.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
So since i cant have a chance to skip Male MC choise I never let him fuck anyboby. There no way I mae him fuck all chick in this game. As I said I called him "Strunz" (italian napolitan insult "Stronzo": it mean "Jerk or Asshole").

I hope we can have a chance to skip his choise, I'm just hoping to avoid him.
and i hope to avoid penny :D ppl cant have everything...it is pointless to speak about it all time...u can avoid game like me.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
and i hope to avoid penny :D ppl cant have everything...it is pointless to speak about it all time...u can avoid game like me.
I telking in other sense. I can only dream and make Male MC monogamus.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Penny For Your Thoughts [Prologue v1.1.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan. Updated: 2021-06-16

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Penny For Your Thoughts [Prologue v1.1.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale"
è stata generata da un fan. Updated: 2021-06-16

**************************************************************************************

Here is the Italian translation
of Penny For Your Thoughts [Ch.1 v0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Penny For Your Thoughts [Ch.1 v0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale"
è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes