DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I can't wait to read what you guys think about the update. For me it was best since that one update last year when Oliver thought Arnold was fucking Steph from behion

Oliver has had sex with 3 women besides his wife and Steph was there or watched each one of them get railed.
He fucked his wife's boss. He fucked Arnold's niece. He's fucked Romeo's mom. Steph watched via facetime when Oliver fucked Jasmine(Arnold's niece), and she was present and watching him fuck the other two.
It was good, not my fave update, that was when she was stripper with Romeos mom or when Erick and Romeo spit roast her. Didn’t like how Steph got all jealous that a hot babe knew her husband from taking the bus. That jealousy from her turns me right off, especially with all the guys she can fool around with and I know she tells you or calls you most of the time, but I’m pretty sure If she can’t get ahold of Oliver and she wants a dick, she’s gonna jump that dick and answer questions later about it

• Angry
Reactions: Negan0p and Ru1n

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
It was good, not my fave update, that was when she was stripper with Romeos mom or when Erick and Romeo spit roast her. Didn’t like how Steph got all jealous that a hot babe knew her husband from taking the bus. That jealousy from her turns me right off, especially with all the guys she can fool around with and I know she tells you or calls you most of the time, but I’m pretty sure If she can’t get ahold of Oliver and she wants a dick, she’s gonna jump that dick and answer questions later about it
The jealousy is there for a reason. Steph has been fuckin traditionally unattractive men so far. Ollie has been smashing nothing but 10s so far! Her boss's assistant is a freakin 12/10! She admitted to showing Ollie her pussy and Ollie never told Steph about it. Fun things are going to come from this. Just trust me, I'm a Doctor. :sneaky:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
The jealousy is there for a reason. Steph has been fuckin traditionally unattractive men so far. Ollie has been smashing nothing but 10s so far! Her boss's assistant is a freakin 12/10! She admitted to showing Ollie her pussy and Ollie never told Steph about it. Fun things are going to come from this. Just trust me, I'm a Doctor. :sneaky:
but Steph doesnt care about there age or looks, shes a size queen, as long as they got a nice big fat cock shes happy :ROFLMAO:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I agree, dev has introduced a new conflict which in my opinion, with appropriate dialogues, can generate very spicy scenes (Stefany blinded by jealousy who cheats on her husband to make him even more jealous?), in addition to those already underway and I am referring to the decision to spend a night alone with Erick and the no less interesting relationship she began with Dante.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I agree, dev has introduced a new conflict which in my opinion, with appropriate dialogues, can generate very spicy scenes (Stefany blinded by jealousy who cheats on her husband to make him even more jealous?), in addition to those already underway and I am referring to the decision to spend a night alone with Erick and the no less interesting relationship she began with Dante.
Add in that this update introduced multiple instances with choices to allow Steph to continue or not. So now when people complain about Steph being a “whore” that fucks everything, it’ll be because they choose the option for her to do so. So it’s on them.
those will continue going forward.

I like the idea of maybe playing as an equally jealous Ollie and saying no to all Steph’s fun with others.
then one day Ollie comes home and she’s riding Arnold like he previously mentioned and he can’t be mad because he asked for it. lol.
Idk more drama seems fun!

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Add in that this update introduced multiple instances with choices to allow Steph to continue or not. So now when people complain about Steph being a “whore” that fucks everything, it’ll be because they choose the option for her to do so. So it’s on them.
those will continue going forward.

I like the idea of maybe playing as an equally jealous Ollie and saying no to all Steph’s fun with others.
then one day Ollie comes home and she’s riding Arnold like he previously mentioned and he can’t be mad because he asked for it. lol.
Idk more drama seems fun!
Evidently these are sneaky complaints, we frequent this environment (I think we all) to witness hot sex scenes preceded by exciting dialogues and this game does it with an incredible pace, without,
as happens with other presentations by other devs, having to interact, sometimes even for hours, with Infiniti if not useless dialogues, before coming across a hardly well-animated sexual scene.

As for choices, I would like, with some sporadic characters, there to be some who contemplate betrayal.

The way she was presented, Ollie is an interesting character open to countless paths, including the very hot one you mentioned and we hope dev comes up with it and/or adds something even spicier.

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
Does this game have alot of choice in it? I dont want MC to cheat on his wife and want the wife to be mostly into the old guy.
You don't really get many choices to make just a few. At the moment the husband and wife know what each other are doing and seem happy with it. But in the last update Stefany was jealous of someone else which we haven't seen before. So maybe things will change we will just have to wait to find out.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes