Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Good to know! thanks! maybe a bit of a passive aggressive response, but I appreciate the info
You don't seem very convinced, perhaps due to the fact that you haven't accumulated enough experience in this environment yet, but it's never too late...

Reactions: Will619

Cipotmaister

Jul 30, 2021
You don't seem very convinced, perhaps due to the fact that you haven't accumulated enough experience in this environment yet, but it's never too late...
You're right, i haven't. That's the reason i appreciate the info.
I see you have a lot of experience here, however, try having a beer with me before "interpreting" my posts.:):)(y)(y)

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Please published the update on F95 after January 14th.
Thank you all for your attention.

First of all I wanted to thank you for waiting for the date I requested last 2 updates.
This update was caught up in the middle of the holidays and a bad flu that debilitated me, I was with a fever of 38 degrees centigrade for 5 days, including New Year's Eve.
So you'll excuse me if there are grammatical blunders, even more than usual, but my concentration was at a minimum.
Here are the links to download the update:
Mega Link:

Mega Link:
Gofile folder Link:
Thanks to , who kindly created the apk file, it is now possible to download the file to play on android devices, both from here and from the patreon. Also on 's patreon pages, you can find apk files for many other games.
Here is the file for anyone interested:
Change log:
  • About 154 new CGs
  • 26 new Animations
  • About 1100 new lines of dialogue.

If you find bugs, please report them to me in this post or via MP, thanks.

I hope you enjoy it and that you will continue to follow the story in the next updates as well.

See you soon!

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
You're right, i haven't. That's the reason i appreciate the info.
I see you have a lot of experience here, however, try having a beer with me before "interpreting" my posts.:):)(y)(y)
thanks but I don't drink, I smoke and I pull the stirrup (if you understand this way of saying).

Gabrielss

Formerly 'carlos gabriel'
May 11, 2022
v.2401 Aqui está a primeira prévia da próxima atualização!

Esta é a primeira antevisão do novo ano e recomeça com o jantar com os accionistas.
Na primeira imagem, enquanto decorrem os preparativos para a manifestação que acontecerá em breve, Stefany foi convidada para o bar do hotel por acionistas que gostariam de conhecê-la melhor.
Na segunda imagem, enquanto todos os internados aguardam na sala onde será realizada a manifestação, Stefany entra ao fundo.
Deixe-me saber nos comentários o que você pensa.
Como sempre, obrigado pelo seu apoio e fique ligado para mais prévias.
Vejo você em breve!
2401_preview_01.jpg 2401_preview_02.jpg

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes