Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I understand that it's me that doesn't want to see the Arnold train running 24/7, but I imagine I'm not the only reader in that camp. More skip / variety options would be nice.
You can solve the problem by getting off this train and continuing on foot or by choosing a train that meets your expectations.
For the rest of what you wrote: it is useless to continue to complain here (trying to show off normality) about a game that does not satisfy your more or less bizarre tendencies, you will receive, above all else, harsh criticism because, as you will have really noticed, many people don't understand your ridiculous virtual theories that disturb your sleep.

200w.gif

• Angry
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ursus4321 and Griev

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
many people don't understand your ridiculous virtual theories that disturb your sleep.
OK?

I'm replying to comments from an older post I made on a forum. You understand what a forum is, right? I might continue to download updates and comment on them over time, as much as this might pain you. Get off the train of reading my comments if they bother you - see how that works? Find another poster that meets your expectations already, jeez. This is no place for writing opinions, dummy!

Diving right back into ad hominem attacks and making assumptions about me again, thanks for the contribution. Chances are, a lot of us on F95 have "bizarre tendencies," but regulate on brother. I'll lay awake struggling to deal with this most harsh and vicious blow, sir knight the white.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
OK?

I'm replying to comments from an older post I made on a forum. You understand what a forum is, right? I might continue to download updates and comment on them over time, as much as this might pain you. Get off the train of reading my comments if they bother you - see how that works? Find another poster that meets your expectations already, jeez. This is no place for writing opinions, dummy!

Diving right back into ad hominem attacks and making assumptions about me again, thanks for the contribution. Chances are, a lot of us on F95 have "bizarre tendencies," but regulate on brother. I'll lay awake struggling to deal with this most harsh and vicious blow, sir knight the white.
Sorry, but I didn't realize that you are disturbed even when awake ...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
This is the second preview of the next update.

After the night spent at Dante's house, Stefany and Oliver return home, and for the first time in a long time they are alone because Arnold stayed with his friends Frank and Tony.

In the first image Stefany has returned from dinner at Dante's house very horny and wanting to be fucked, so she teases Oliver, obviously he doesn't take any time.

In the second image Stefany makes the videocall from the spa, and explains to Oliver that the old men are begging her to play with their cocks, what will Oliver do?

Let me know in the comments what you think.

View attachment 3189040 View attachment 3189041
Ok, where does a spa like this exist in rl?
don’t you think word would have spread that there’s a slutty big titty wife that’s into public hj & bj’s at this spa & likes to do it for her Cuck husband to watch?
I’m surprised papa bbc hasn’t brought his bbc son to this spa yet since he talked about him visiting to her. What about the staff at the spa, nobody sees anything, there’s no security cameras anywhere on the premise?

Reactions: Crazyguyyy

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
And so the old men fuckfest begins.
That picture of Oliver and Stef in the bedroom, though... is our guy finally going to get some Arnold-free play time!? Me and Edge certainly hope so!

Dev needs to spice it up a bit by letting Stefany have fun without being on Oliver's leash 24/7 ;)
I think we're heading that direction with the spa scenes that have kicked off after Stef's latest tease (when Arnold hung up the phone). Oliver definitely seems like the type who appreciates the illusion of being cucked. I do think a more "traditional" NTR route with Stef would be hot, but solo Stef adventures will probably all be part of a game she's playing with Oliver and above board/with his kinks in mind.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
That picture of Oliver and Stef in the bedroom, though... is our guy finally going to get some Arnold-free play time!? Me and Edge certainly hope so!
At first I thought the new picture was Stefany with Arnold, but no it's Olvier, this woman has an old man fetish.
There will be no lonely playtime with wifey anymore.
Arnold will show up or Eric.

At this stage in the game, I would prefer a hard NTR route with Mario.
Where he blackmails Stefany to have sex with him and rubs it in Olivers face.
Mario should use the old cow for breeding and videotaping it and showing it later to Oliver to hurt his feelings.
The sex should be rough and almost look like raping, because of Mario's pent-up frustration with the couple.
The couple toyed with him and the old whore played hard to get now she get's it hard.

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
Arnold will show up or Eric.
I have my Michael Scott "NOOOO" gif queued up if Arnold pokes his head through that bedroom door with an "I'M HOOOOOME!"

I wouldn't mind a scene with Erik, though my bet is on Dante being included (which would be cool as well, big man is lonely and Stef is uniquely equipped to help him out). I'd definitely tune in for a Mario NTR route. To Stef's credit, though, she has been checking in with Oliver before doing anything with the other bulls. I think any cheating route in this game will need to be part of a trickery setup that both Stef and Oliver are in on. It could still be fun to have Stef lead Mario on with him thinking he's cucking the MC and acting all cocky, only for the pair to leverage him for something they want. Maybe Erik and Oliver go on a mission to double team his gf/wife while he's with Stef? Maybe they record the encounters and upload videos showing how inept Mario is at sex to the company share drive, after letting him brag to everyone for a week or two? A triple-cross cuckolding!

Crazyguyyy

Jan 29, 2023
don’t you think word would have spread that there’s a slutty big titty wife that’s into public hj & bj’s at this spa & likes to do it for her Cuck husband to watch?
I’m surprised papa bbc hasn’t brought his bbc son to this spa yet since he talked about him visiting to her. What about the staff at the spa, nobody sees anything, there’s no security cameras anywhere on the premise?
Yeah, im waiting for his son to showed up

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Maybe Erik and Oliver go on a mission to double team his gf/wife while he's with Stef? Maybe they record the encounters and upload videos showing how inept Mario is at sex to the company share drive, after letting him brag to everyone for a week or two? A triple-cross cuckolding!
Genius.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Adamska

Juventuse1

Feb 24, 2023
Stefany is going slowly with Mario, I think that if Stefany had sex with Mario, Oliver would get excited and at the same time angry but in the comments I read that there are those who are convinced that sooner or later Stefany will cheat but for now I haven't seen any signs alarming for Oliver

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
The first time Steph and Arnold messed around in the SPA she told Oliver they couldn't because they'd get banned from the SPA...
Looks like someone paid the SPA off or summin cause Arnold has cum in the water a FEW times.
Either way this SPA is great, it healed Arnold's hip, and you get to get BJs from a 40 year old woman with massive tits!

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes