Fascorslolen

Sep 2, 2023
This is the latest preview for version v.2312.

Unfortunately I am forced to inform you that there will be a postponement for the release of the update due to the Christmas holidays which did not allow me to work, and the same thing applies for the next few days.

So the release date will be postponed to January 7th, I apologize to all of you.

The images concern the dinner for the presentation of the advertising campaign to the majority shareholders of the company.

In the first image Stefany and Oliver arrive and find some familiar faces already present in the room.

In the second image Mrs Sayuri goes to meet Stefany and in the background you can see Mr Willis near a young girl.

Let me know in the comments what you think.

As always, thank you for your support and stay tuned for the update.

See you soon!
2312_preview_05.jpg 2312_preview_06.jpg

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
HEY! I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE GAME AND THAT YOU STILL TRY TO KEEP THIS GAME ALIVE even i still think the fmc has an AMAZING body but could need a rework regarding her face and some characters and perspectives are not much to my personal taste BUT I AM, as i bet many others here, REALLY HAPPY YOU DON'T FORGET THIS GAME AND ITS COMMUNITY AND FANS AND ALWAYS TRY TO KEEP IT CONSTANTLY UPDATED AND SOMETIMES EVEN LISTEN TO FEEDBACK THANK YOU FOR THAT! (y)

THANKS FOR THE FREQUENT UPDATES WITH MUCH SEX! :)

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEARS CONTENT!:coffee:

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
i have a question, is Steffy still in fertile age? I mean could be interesting to see Steffy pregnant, two guys has come inside her, and i dont remember if she has a baby, i really would like that the father was Arnold.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
i have a question, is Steffy still in fertile age? I mean could be interesting to see Steffy pregnant, two guys has come inside her, and i dont remember if she has a baby, i really would like that the father was Arnold.
Who's the second guy?
She has to be, i think that's the reason they tell the dudes not to cum inside.

Negan0p

Dec 16, 2022
:sneaky::ROFLMAO:Bro upload it today K4Soft 07/01/2024 IMG_20240107_224354.jpg after 3 month now I have buy my international card temporary block previous card which one I have buy in previous month before 3 month now I have renew my international card so I just cannot wait please launch the update fast K4Soft

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes