Negan0p

Dec 16, 2022
K4Soft And put some story in this husband checking his Wife phone . in phone there are photo and videos without permission fucked
Do you know what I mean trying to say
brother can you add this function in this game can you show us perspective Stefany what she is doing you have showed us about the MC . show us the as a MC stefany what she is doing you can show us because this is going to be crazy. or what she is doing in spa
I'm sorry for my English my English is not good

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I’ve played the new update. There were a few interesting things with the husband and the fact for the first time he was concerned about his wife showing off and flirting. The actual sex scenes were a little disappointing this time around. I really think the developer has to either create some kind of tension between the couple or offer more of a storyline. It’s getting a little repetitive.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I’ve played the new update. There were a few interesting things with the husband and the fact for the first time he was concerned about his wife showing off and flirting. The actual sex scenes were a little disappointing this time around. I really think the developer has to either create some kind of tension between the couple or offer more of a storyline. It’s getting a little repetitive.
Maybe it didn't hit as intended but the tension for this update was that bar scene. They were NOT on the same page this time around and that's why things got out of hand. It could get worse before it gets better...
Mario, has been getting more bold also, which I THINK will lead to more tension since he's not going away anytime soon.
Guess we'll find out in a few updates how things play out.

Reactions: Adviar5050

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
I've been enjoying the past few updates, Stef feels more like a hotwife than a roommate again. A lot of tension/troublemaking can be built on the board + coworkers setup, it will be fun to see how all that leverage comes into play.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes