Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I don't think i am the only one with this impression but his models seems to be getting better with time. Hopefully he also finds a way to get better on the sex scenes too.
Yes, that's how it is, but he would have already improved it, also in other aspects, if he had achieved his objectives, as he himself declared on subscribestar, as you can easily verify.

Reactions: Negan0p

Gabrielss

Formerly 'carlos gabriel'
May 11, 2022
2402_preview_01.jpg 2402_preview_02.jpg

This is the first preview of the next update.
The first image shows us Stefay and Oliver talking to Arnold in the living room, and he tells them that in the afternoon he will leave to go to his grandchildren and prepare everything for the resolution of their problem with the missing money. Who knows if there will be some fun before Arnold leaves.
In the second image, Stefany and Oliver go to look for Erik to tell him that on Sunday they will all leave together to solve the problem with the bank, but not finding him at home, they ask Laura if she knows where Erik is. It seems that Laura is happy about the arrival of her friends.
Let me know in the comments what you think.
As always, thank you for your support and stay tuned for more preview.
See you soon!

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
[v2401]
Pc=

Mac=

P.s These aren't my links i pinched these from Lc

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Another thing I'll give k4soft credit for doing is, it's obvious he's upgraded either his equipment, or simply gotten better skill wise with render quality. The current Vn Meta is REWORK/REMAKE. Most if not all devs will simply restart the process remaking everything from scratch and milking patrons in the process. He didn't, he just improved as he worked and continued to push development forward without stopping. Respect, because he could have milked but didn't.

Negan0p

Dec 16, 2022
And put some story in this husband checking his Wife phone in phone there are photo and videos without permission is fucked
Do you know what I mean trying to say
brother can you add this function in this game can you show us perspective Stefany what she is doing you have showed us about the MC . show us the as a MC stefany what she is doing you can show us because this is going to be crazy. or what she is doing in spa
I'm sorry for my English my English is not good

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
I am curious what the end game is supposed to look like here.
Also... The pair had an understanding, but why would that apply to everyone around them. I mean, you agreed to share, but why would anyone else?

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes