kylemorre

May 29, 2018
condoms are a turn off in real life and in games. The big difference is in real life you use one because you have to, not because you want to but in games, you don't use it because that shit gay. Having to have a massive grind just to fulfill my bareback fetish is not kosher

ShyChameleon

Jul 7, 2017
If I could say my thoughts, the genitalia positions are a little weird, I think you put them a little higher than it should be. (Please fix the positions)
Still, an enjoyable game. Thanks
I'm not the game dev, per se.
You should address that issue to them at their Steam community feedback page( ).
Besides, it'd be hard to just MOVE a single 3D object by editing from outside.
Moving a single 3D object means that you'd have to remake/recalibrate all those animation.
Otherwise, that "thing" might stick through the wrong place.
The dev said they'll remodel the body of player as requested.
(As you can see, that dude in the game right now, doesn't even have a bumhole. Poor sod.
So, just be patient and wait for the update.

Last edited:

Anxietyness

Mar 6, 2019
is there a way to edit the menus of the game? Because Reika's menu is missing a couple of words like instead of "Creampie Count" its just "Creampie" and instead of "Number of Pregnancies" its just "Number Of". It also doesnt show her age.
These are very small details but they bother me so fucking much.

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
condoms are a turn off in real life and in games. The big difference is in real life you use one because you have to, not because you want to but in games, you don't use it because that shit gay. Having to have a massive grind just to fulfill my bareback fetish is not kosher
Having to work towards bareback sex is actually a refreshing take; it's just not executed well here. If I were to design this game I'd have it require condoms for 25% of the leveling, then let you bareback after that. However, up until 50%, cumming in a girl would heavily hurt your xp gain (maybe even reduce levels?). 75% would let you do so without penalty, and maybe 90% would give you a bonus (adjusting the text they say the entire way to fit this).

I used percentages instead of level numbers because I'd probably reduce the leveling to 15 levels tops.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Keeps crashing on load. It takes forever to get to loading data and when it gets to 14% it crashes. I tried restarting compter moving the game to an external hard drive to play that way.

Sep 10, 2018
why i got 1 fps on this game,
My Computer speck
prossesor : core i5-3317U
graphic card : Gtx 950 oc edition
Ram : 2x4 Gb total 8 Gb ram

so Whats Wrong, im only got 1 fps

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes