Bottas

Jun 14, 2018
how do you scroll through the green menu? there are too many items on that to select them all, and i can't seem to scroll through them

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Click and hold mousebutton, or a newer version, if I remember correct, they reorganized the menues because of this.

I'm waiting for the next great update in the eraly 2020, and hope there will be some good changes.

ShyChameleon

Jul 7, 2017
Well, it's not a bad game tbh.
Plus, the dev is actually paying attention to the feedback.(Judging by the Steam community forum.
There's quite a huge space for improvements.
The major issue is the grinding, looped gameplay, so I decided to make a little "boost" to the game.
Also, I'd like to ask for an update, they've just released a major update v1.2 couple days ago. ( )
Thanks for the update.

Installation guide:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A little "boost" featuring (Updated to v1.2):
Let me know if there's any problem.
Enjoy it. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Code:
『UI & UX』 Added a new game launch logo that can be skipped with the left-clicked
Praise the Glob!

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
Poor is EXACTLY the term that I wanted to use, thanks to the forum.

The game is very grindy, pulling in players with the theme of impregnation and forcing them to play for like ten hours before actually be able to not use the fucking condom.

I went to that famous online save edit site and edited some values to save myself some days of productivity, before discovering that if you get the girl pregnant, then the climax interface gets bugged and you can't choose the climax animation that you want to see.

This game is really poor in content and the pregnancy climax bug is not really tolerable.
The bug you mention was fixed in version 1.1.

Does the new version improve the load times at all?
The game lets you choose to go again/use another character after you finish; this next go is done with basically 2 seconds of loading for me on my machine.

justGab

Aug 5, 2017
If I could say my thoughts, the genitalia positions are a little weird, I think you put them a little higher than it should be. (Please fix the positions)
Still, an enjoyable game. Thanks

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes