jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Can somebody change the male body from that blue transparent effect to an actual male body ?

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Funny thing:
When you using all-unlocked save, you are getting 3 preg chicks from the start. I'm not trying to tell something bad, nonono. Just only that their 1st kids were sired from some random dude from the net.
Have a nice day, cucold-kun.

• Haha
Reactions: Qianke

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
Funny thing:
When you using all-unlocked save, you are getting 3 preg chicks from the start. I'm not trying to tell something bad, nonono. Just only that their 1st kids were sired from some random dude from the net.
Have a nice day, cucold-kun.
Nice troll attempt, but you can turn off/on peggo. It's just unlocked customization option. Also mc cock way too big for you to associate with so even on your own save still cucked by random guy XD

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
jesus it eats a lot of GPU my gtx 1080 is maxed out by it. Barely any game does this.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
why i got 1 fps on this game,
My Computer speck
prossesor : core i5-3317U
graphic card : Gtx 950 oc edition
Ram : 2x4 Gb total 8 Gb ram

so Whats Wrong, im only got 1 fps
On top of the optimisation not being great in the game your processor is only 1.75ghz and the 950 oc is dated now.

RAM is fine but some Unity games tend to be processor heavy which at 1.75ghz would be pushing it.

Probably run better if they tweak the optimisation a bit.

Even those of us with higher spec rigs have issues with badly optimised Unity games. I run SLI 1080's with a 4.2ghz processor and get a lot of frame rate dips.

It's all fun.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
On top of the optimisation not being great in the game your processor is only 1.75ghz and the 950 oc is dated now.

RAM is fine but some Unity games tend to be processor heavy which at 1.75ghz would be pushing it.

Probably run better if they tweak the optimisation a bit.

Even those of us with higher spec rigs have issues with badly optimised Unity games. I run SLI 1080's with a 4.2ghz processor and get a lot of frame rate dips.

It's all fun.
Wait, wait...
You have a rig with TWO 1080's, meaning it rivals Notty's new rig for rendering capabilities, but you aren't making any smut for us to enjoy?
I'm truly hurt. :cry:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wait, wait...
You have a rig with TWO 1080's, meaning it rivals Notty's new rig for rendering capabilities, but you aren't making any smut for us to enjoy?
I'm truly hurt. :cry:
I'm a gamer hunni, my rig's used for making pretty games look prettier while still giving me those sweet framerates.

Wanna know what's better than playing my fave MMO, final Fantasy 14?

Playing it with stormshade graphic enhancers that make this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look like this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes