Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
『Function』Added [Disable abci.dll function] (Semen effect) for AMD CPU

Anyone know how to turn it back on? I don't even have an AMD and cumshots are all gone... I like new UI and loading times.

Readygogo

Mar 14, 2019
I have some questions

In the game can there be another kinematics with the runs? For example, if I carry a condom on the missionary and I want to run without the condom in that position, why does another position appear to me that is predetermined? I can't want to make her pregnant in the position I want?

How can I leave pregnant girls? I only get the default directly pregnant Skin.

Does anyone recommend me a game similar to this one and that I can run in the position that I want and that the kinematics come out?

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
game is good, but I find the blue transparent male is annoying, I wish for blue color to be all transparent, can't clearly see the "bodee"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also in riding position if you go far back the side furniture and things can block the scene if you zoom oout a bit.. wish for no blocking on that angle

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
how acan you tolerate the limit download of megalink?
Megalink can be pretty useful, provided you use their download tool, as you can leave it on overnight. And when you run out of bandwidth with them, the download will automagically continue after about 5-6 hours when bandwidth becomes available again. It's pretty convenient, especially for those with slower connection or with massive (10GB+) files that are prone to fail even at some other hosts. As long as the archive is good on the server, Mega will just retry and continue.
Overall, I think the best (and gladly fairly common) combination of hosts is Mega + Workupload + Nopy.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
Megalink can be pretty useful, provided you use their download tool, as you can leave it on overnight. And when you run out of bandwidth with them, the download will automagically continue after about 5-6 hours when bandwidth becomes available again. It's pretty convenient, especially for those with slower connection or with massive (10GB+) files that are prone to fail even at some other hosts. As long as the archive is good on the server, Mega will just retry and continue.
Overall, I think the best (and gladly fairly common) combination of hosts is Mega + Workupload + Nopy.
oh is that so? that is convenient..

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Ok, I just can't find out how to re-enable the cumshots again... why does it even affect me I don't have an AMD CPU... ;_;

Edit: Nvm somehow downloading the game again re-enabled it... wtf was even going on? I'm so confused...

Last edited:

AcceptanceOfficial

Jul 16, 2019
Everytime I am scrolling F95 or some torrent trackers I feel like a Gordon Ramsay. Just scrolling down all these RPGM and Ren'Py VN games. And here it is, the Perfect Lover. And it's a finally, some good f-ing game. Only few fixes for AMD processors and maybe a new girl or a set of animations - and that's all, it's a perfect game, well animated, good graphics and all of that kind. I think all these RPG and ADV-makers should be ashamed of what they do.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 478036

Overview:
In PerfectLover, there are three girls for players to choose from: Reika, Saori, Shiori.
They have different personalities and wait for the players to unlock everything about them.
Each round represents the past of the day.
They have a physiological period, a dangerous period and a sexual desire.
If they do not take safety measures, they will be pregnant.

In each round, if the players have met their needs, it will enhance the heroine's level of affection for the player.
Improve your sensibility to unlock more items, including position, clothing, accessories and textures.
The current level limit is up to 24, etc.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-04
Release Date: 2020-01-31
Developer: GREEN CURRY
Censored: No
Version: 1.21
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win + DLC - All Unlocked Saved Data: - - - MEGA -
Thanks to 4@ncyEvil for sharing.

View attachment 478043 View attachment 478046 View attachment 478037 View attachment 478038 View attachment 478039 View attachment 478040 View attachment 478044 View attachment 478041 View attachment 478042
In this game Dev killed the MC, buried it and forgot to bury the cock along with the body, or else when he was doing the MC character the computer broke down and he still didn't earn money to repair it

• Haha
Reactions: Genji

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
This lated version is borked to hell. The progress doesn't save, and once you've selected a girl you can't go back to the main menu. Hell, the even the "DLC all unlock" save it comes with doesn't work. Go back to an older version if you have it, it's grindier and has less content, but at least it works better.

Edit: Well, it does work, but I'm still mad due to the instructions being wrong. When installing the DLC, it says to put the save data folder insider the save data folder, which causes the issues I said above. You replace the folder instead, which makes it work properly.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes