4.10 star(s) 22 Votes

Fedellyne

Apr 21, 2024
Just collected the crystals and finished the scene with the demon that made Evi's eyes glow. Can't figure out what to do from here. All the log says is "I need to find an explanation."

Fedellyne

Apr 21, 2024
Just collected the crystals and finished the scene with the demon that made Evi's eyes glow. Can't figure out what to do from here. All the log says is "I need to find an explanation."
I might have found the way forward. I didn't think about the door that won't open for no apparent reason right beside Sebastian.

Ghost2529

Oct 31, 2018
I want to do some simple background story, but my main concern at this point is to make this thing at least resemble a game.
Just some stuff here to consider for when you start to work on the story stuff. You don't need to answer all of them, hell you don't need to answer any of them here. These questions are just here to help you shape the story around the type of game you want it to be.

I'll be trying this game out later too, and may have more advice, pointers, and suggestions afterward as well.

----------

For character-based background story stuff, you might want to consider the following questions.
Who is the character?
Where are they?
Why are they there?
Do they have any friends?
Any Enemies/Adversaries?
What is the world like? (From the character's perspective)
How well do they fit in among their peers? (Are the liked or disliked?)
What are their motivations or goals? (THIS IS AN IMPORTANT ONE)
How have they tried to accomplish their goals?
Why are their goals what they are?
How do their short-term goals match up with their long-term goal / main objective?

----------

For site-based background story stuff, you may want to consider the following questions.
Where does the story take place?
What kind of place is this?
Why does this place exist (in the form it appears to be to the characters)?
Are there any major legends or myths about the place that the characters know?
Are there any that they DON'T know?
Why are the characters here?
What are the pros, and cons, of pursuing the story here?
What are the major events (from the past) that happened here?
How are the characters (if any) connected to these past events?
What will happen if the characters ignore the story?
What will happen if the characters fail in their quest here?
What will happen if the characters succeed in their quest here?

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
yes i read this it tells you whats IN that room but not HOW to get to it. which is what i'm looking for.
By solving the four piece dragon statue puzzle. You need to take it apart piece by piece and put it back together on the right side. When you enter the newly opened room there's another door and stairs leading down to that room.

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
yes i read this it tells you whats IN that room but not HOW to get to it. which is what i'm looking for.
I don't get how it's not clear. It IS in the guide how to get there. (p. 22) I'm guessing you just skipped something?

Not trying to be rude or anything. I'm just trying to understand for future reference.

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
I don't get how it's not clear. It IS in the guide how to get there. (p. 22) I'm guessing you just skipped something?

Not trying to be rude or anything. I'm just trying to understand for future reference.
ohhhhh i'm a dumb. sorry folks! i didn't realize i had to go back to the dragon statue room. i thought it was in the same room that sebastian is in. i thought there was a room above sebastian i missed somewhere.

Reactions: Shades

Kryxaurus

Nov 16, 2022
I bought it just today on Steam and as far as I understand there was a demon form that would be futa in the previous version that is temporarily removed, I know that there are people into that and I get it, but for the rest of us would it be possible to have a normal demon version without futa? Maybe in options to pick?

Btw loved the rest of the game, keep up the good work.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 22 Votes