4.10 star(s) 22 Votes

User_033

Mar 21, 2023
The process of preparing everything for Steam EA release took longer than I anticipated. Publishing build here before release on Steam seems a bit illogical.
Personally, I think that we would make a great playtesting group, but I respect that decision.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
When dealing with external providers it's normal to have delays. Considering the dev works alone and the high quality content he provides I'm perfectly happy to wait a bit longer than to have a buggy mess like most other games here.

killsbhh

Apr 21, 2018
Got the steam release and finished it, its basically the same as 0.07.7 version. Only few ui changes and 1 or 2 cut scenes added. I don't know what to say, bit disappointed about this release.

mydudes67

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
6 months or so ago I decided to release the game in Early Access, therefore I had to freeze production of new content and make only necessary changes. It may seem inhumane of me to not add fap material for that long, but I had to focus on making a coherent experience for a totally new user. And now I think it feels more like a game.

Changes in 0.08:

• The project moved to UE5. This is mainly to have access to up-to-date development tools. I will not add raytracing or other such gimmicks. The only difference for the player is sharper image, because of the new default anti aliasing method.
  • Added a lot of sounds for interactable things and there's some ambient noises as well.
  • Added a small intro to give the player a sense of how and why MC got into these dungeons.
  • Reorganized some menus and added new icons.
  • Added save system. Players can make a save at special objects which are placed in rooms with summoning circles. The game also saves automatically after dialogues and solving puzzles. I should note that the system tracks only the status of puzzles (solved/unsolved), meaning if you move some objects and try to save, on load game will return that puzzle to its default state until you complete it.
  • Added missing dialogues and slightly expanded male summon ritual with HJ scene.
  • Removed Gallery mode. Since the game can be saved, there's no need for a special mode to view animations. But with that all content related to MCs demon form will be temporarily unavailable. I plan to reintroduce it in the next update, where MC obtains this ability.
  • Telekinesis now works more reliably and is less likely to push objects through walls. Also when you grab immovable objects, the camera stays in freelook mode.
  • If the character stays in place for more than 5 sec, all interactive objects are highlighted.
  • Reworked some parts of character locomotion.
  • Work on VFX. Mostly to adapt them to UE5.
  • Work on certain environment pieces.
  • Many bugfixes.

Danjuro83

Jul 29, 2017
Does anyone know how to do the pipe puzzle? The one who keeps a dome activated. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Solved!

Last edited:

excalibur106

Oct 19, 2017
Just picked up a copy on Steam to show my support!

In future releases, I would love to see gallery mode return as a quick way to replay content. I find having to manage save files cumbersome and the gallery mode to be a superior option.

Either way - congrats on the Steam release!

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Hello folks... dunno if this has been already covered with the solution or a hint about it in any previous message but here where I'm stuck at...
1713334750205.png

...I understood there's a Tree circle I should put in there but it's nowhere to be found. I thought it was something I could get after having summoned and laid with the creature since the script speaks basically about the circle of life but even that led nowhere. I'm stuck like a dog biting his own tail!!!

PS: Amazing work, mydude67!

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
I understood there's a Tree circle...
Firstly, I'm pretty sure that's the wrong order :LOL:
Secondly, one, not sure which, is not on the floor, but they're all in that room. If you stand in the middle without moving for 5 seconds all interactable objects should become highlighted.

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Firstly, I'm pretty sure that's the wrong order :LOL:
Secondly, one, not sure which, is not on the floor, but they're all in that room. If you stand in the middle without moving for 5 seconds all interactable objects should become highlighted.

I read the sun raised at Est not at West, my bad! :rolleyes: I did realize that trying it again while looking for a solution.

Speaking of the 5th element... I did stay still in there waiting to get all the pieces marked but that one is still missing...

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Still no tree circle... I really need to... summon some help... :sneaky:

Edit: I...
1713338803367.png

...just did it! I had to stay at the very beginning of the room to actually find the tree... suspended on a shelf! Dammit... a tree coming out from a shelf's wood!!! What kinda magic is that :LOL:

Last edited:

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Alright... "find these herbs..." he says... where the hell can I get some damn herbs, in this castle!??? Ain't nor a kitchen neither a garden, that's for sure... :LOL:
Man... I start to believe you really hate players... :rolleyes:. At this very point... I should give up :sneaky: waving a white flag!

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes