4.10 star(s) 22 Votes

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
Alright... "find these herbs..." he says... where the hell can I get some damn herbs, in this castle!??? Ain't nor a kitchen neither a garden, that's for sure... :LOL:
Man... I start to believe you really hate players... :rolleyes:. At this very point... I should give up :sneaky: waving a white flag!
INB4 Sebastian has a weed stash hidden somewhere (lol)

limboman

Sep 30, 2018
Great game!! If I could make a request, would it at all be possible to add succubus variations of the the male animations and vice versa? Because that would be amazing. Maybe even splitting it into two optional paths a (a futa vs male path) with the same animations but just combining the summons into one book perhaps and letting the player choose what summon they want to use to progress the story.

Andrexea

Jun 25, 2023
So far enjoying the game, though really disappointed that the normal male animations doesnt work with the futa demoness, not sure why thats restricted. Also confused about the Orrery puzzle? Is there pieces missing I just didnt see or?

mydudes67

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
normal male animations doesnt work with the futa demoness, not sure why thats restricted.
It's not that it's restricted. Different characters have different skeletons and require animations made specifically for them. You can't 'assign' male animations to succubus and expect acceptable result.

Reactions: FTFaceless

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
Tired of trying to guess everything without clues. It's just fucking annoying. At the end of the day, you've turned all the valves and nothing happens. Have no idea what to do next. Fuck this game.

DerWahrePeter

Oct 5, 2019
Alright... "find these herbs..." he says... where the hell can I get some damn herbs, in this castle!??? Ain't nor a kitchen neither a garden, that's for sure... :LOL:
Man... I start to believe you really hate players... :rolleyes:. At this very point... I should give up :sneaky: waving a white flag!
I think the herb gathering quest is not yet implemented?

DerWahrePeter

Oct 5, 2019
It's not that it's restricted. Different characters have different skeletons and require animations made specifically for them. You can't 'assign' male animations to succubus and expect acceptable result.
Just use the male bones for the futa demoness, easy :cool:

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
I decided to go ahead and make an updated walkthrough for this version.

This is my first time making one of these. I hope it helps.

I didn't even think I'd have to compress a pdf :LOL:

And thanks to Elfrey for their work with the first one walkthrough!

Keep up the good work, mydudes67. I look forward to the next update! (but please don't change the current puzzles :oops:)

#JusticeForSebastian

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes