4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

IggyUmbs

Aug 14, 2019
I have never played a hentai game that was this well executed... I am impressed, and if I had the money, I would straight support this proudly. Keep up the great work. you have a Discord link at all?

NoThInGpErSoNaL

Sep 22, 2019
Controller support would be nice. Hoping to play this on my Steam Deck someday.
Steam considers game "Playable"

View attachment 3914638

I'll be working on proper controller support after first content update.
Can confirm that it runs quite fine on Linux, don't think I've ever encountered a crash or a noticeable performance impact by running it through WINE. The only issue I can remember, would be the intro video not working. It gives you a 'TV signal test screen' which is quite common though on games run through WINE. I looked into it a while ago, and I remember having read something about WINE just not being able to handle in-game video playback, unless it is in one specific format. May have been .mkv, but I don't quite remember.

Milage may vary obviously as the Steam Deck just isn't as performant. You sadly can't rebind any keys yet, and I personally don't need to, but a Steam Deck user might have to, to get it to work.

NetherAnimal

Sep 21, 2023
Can confirm that it runs quite fine on Linux, don't think I've ever encountered a crash or a noticeable performance impact by running it through WINE. The only issue I can remember, would be the intro video not working. It gives you a 'TV signal test screen' which is quite common though on games run through WINE. I looked into it a while ago, and I remember having read something about WINE just not being able to handle in-game video playback, unless it is in one specific format. May have been .mkv, but I don't quite remember.

Milage may vary obviously as the Steam Deck just isn't as performant. You sadly can't rebind any keys yet, and I personally don't need to, but a Steam Deck user might have to, to get it to work.
The game runs on linux without any crashes and performance issues with Steam and Proton-GE.
"TV signal test" issue is a well known bug in Wine and even the latest experimental version of Proton.
For now, this has been fixed only in Proton GE.

Last edited:

Sid Lut

Oct 15, 2017
Hey I love the game so far! Will def pick it up when its done! I'd love to see more scenes like the mimic. More sex scenes after puzzles as a reward.
Going all the way back to talk to our translator without any erotic scenes is very annoying also. Probably better to move him to the nearest summoning circle after you yell at him to leave.

Reactions: kunkunman3000

Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
game seems pretty decent, wasn't sure if I was going to like it so I tried it from here first, but now I'll probably pick it up on steam next time an update drops.

It needs more outfits, like lots of outfits and maybe a color picker if possible would be awesome, I like the second outfit cuz nipples and tight bum, but not a fan of the pink lol. Also, apparently there used to be an ability in the gallery (which no longer exists) to wear the scene variant of the outfit, It would be cool if there was a secret item you could find that let you equip that version of the outfit.

I do have some gripes with the player movement as a couple other people have mentioned, if the character just ran ever so slightly faster I think that would be enough and you wouldn't have to alter animations any more than just speeding them up slightly (plus she would jiggle more)

The puzzles were fine, the only one I really got stuck on was the part where you had to jam the staff in the gears, the problem isn't that I couldn't figure out the solution, it's that I couldn't figure out how to do it. Jamming it in the gear was the obvious solution but I thought I had to drop the staff and then gravity gun it into the gear which obviously doesn't work and I think this trickles back to how some mechanics are introduced and used, like opening chests only happens in that one room with the mimic (maybe more items that are just laying around could be put in chests) and it's weird how some items have to be picked up while others have to be carried with telekinesis. I think the easy solution would be instead of requiring the staff be in your pocket and then interacting with a 2 pixel thick outline where you need to use it (although this could still be a way to do it), you gravity gun it and it just accepts the staff when it gets within proximity of the gears or make the hitbox for the interaction when your cursor is over it like a bubble so I don't have to be pixel precise to see the hint outline. I didn't really have an issue with the puzzles being too obscure, the painting one threw me off for a minute but didn't take long to figure it out after a bit of experimentation.

In terms of scene content, futa is not really my thing, and all the scenes are pretty vanilla as others have pointed out here or on steam. I hope that there are more fantasy style creatures and monsters (tentacles, minotaurs, something big with inflation :D etc..) and more mimics with different scenes (gotta collect em all). I'm sure the Imp will get his time.

Also one thing that kind of irritated me was that interacting with things (picking things up maybe?) constantly disabled telekinesis. I've wishlisted and will be keeping an eye out.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes