Jill Lover

Jan 3, 2019
AVA says she is fantasizing about a gal with a horse Shillong and all that banter calling domi hunni just means the apple of your eye wife is on to you, domi ...

Just saying that the figure of unspoken chills with the finger cutting the throat that your wonderful bombshell wife did when she caught your quipping on ava's trail might mean you will be projecting all the jests you put in your relationship ... in this game.

The problem is ... a tough result will be that us, the players, will experience your jokes with your wife as a hard on right on the back of MC .:eek:.o_O.

Please do not make us suffer because of ava and her hunni comment;)!
Dude everywhere i go, you are there xd and stop facepalming my comments :mad:

ThatOneDude333

Jan 27, 2019
When you wake up the next day to find out that god made your dick smaller, you have to ask some questions.

I have read that it's easier for rendering and stuff but that's a really small dick plus reading all those moans and dirty talk coming from dick this small makes it really weird (it sure give me alot confident in my size tho :cool::ROFLMAO: )

• Angry
Reactions: Bakkalon

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
When you wake up the next day to find out that god made your dick smaller, you have to ask some questions.

I have read that it's easier for rendering and stuff but that's a really small dick plus reading all those moans and dirty talk coming from dick this small makes it really weird (it sure give me alot confident in my size tho :cool::ROFLMAO: )
So women's moan are proportional to a dick's size?
source.gif

Jill Lover

Jan 3, 2019
I did not even notice, that his dick got smaller and i dont actually care, why you do so? i didnt know gays play this game too

3.90 star(s) 169 Votes