Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
MC to Amy: "He continued doing it after we specifically asked him not to?"...

What?! The rapist didn't stop when you asked him to? What world are we living him?...:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: OutOfFuxs2Give

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Disappointed at the incomplete end, but really weirded out at the entitlement complex of people ripping into the dev. If you download a jerkoff game for free, you don't really have a soapbox to stand on.
Why can't people finally learn that whether you paid for something or not, has nothing to do with valid and reasonable criticism?
We are not talking about people crying for a reimbursement or some form of punishment, just expressing disappointment.
Entitlement is a problem for some, sure, but at the same time many people dismiss any form of criticism as entitlement, no matter how thin the ground for that kind of argumentation is.
Where does it say that pointing out flaws or decisions you don't agree with is entitlement, just because you didn't pay any money?
You invested time and thoughts and (maybe) also emotions into something, then you can have an opinion on it.

Firefox is free, but should we not point out flaws and errors in the browser, because we don't pay for it?
And that goes for every piece of freeware, free online comics, free youtube channels etc..
It's simple a logical fallacy to draw any connection between people having a right to an opinion and payment.
One has nothing to do with the other.
Now, whether you or the creator value that criticism is completely up to you and them, but payment or not, does not decide the validity of criticism. Whether the criticism is on target or not decides how valid it is.

Jul 30, 2020
For all of the complaints about the ending, I liked it. Life doesn't wrap up in a cute little box with a bow on it. There is no happy ending, but then again what would the happy ending be? He moves to Alabama and marries his cousin and they have inbred children? Or he moves in with Jenna, or Dani, or Amy?

It's not a perfect ending, I would've liked to spend more time with Daisy and Mayan, and definitely more with Dani, but it's about as complete of a happy ending as he should get.

Reactions: Joepieke

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
what does that mean play hide the sausage or hallucinations almost every character is hinting that
It's just that once you finished their content, they remain around and act in a sort of loop. As in you can still go home to Amy even after the final scene with her. In other words it's just a little note to make players know that the end of content and plot has been reached and not think something has bugged out on them.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I almost forgot to add that, this game had a bit of a rough start for me but rushed ending or not, it ended up being a really good game with some pretty damn good writing.
Not to mention some of the best improvement in animation quality I've seen in a game here. I'm going to keep a good eye out for whatever the Dev cooks up next.

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
Look I hate doing this because I used to be a patreon of Dom until 2 day ago but both of Amy endings were stupid. Why does no one remember when they confronted Amy's husband that they put cameras in his office and gave Amy the only access to them, therefore Amy should've seen everybody her husband was doing and did nothing. When the police would search his office they would find the cameras and the MC and Amy would be in jail along with him, this ending wasn't thought out at all and trust me, I got a long list of reasons why every one of the ending makes about as much sense as this one.

Jul 30, 2020
Look I hate doing this because I used to be a patreon of Dom until 2 day ago but both of Amy endings were stupid. Why does no one remember when they confronted Amy's husband that they put cameras in his office and gave Amy the only access to them, therefore Amy should've seen everybody her husband was doing and did nothing. When the police would search his office they would find the cameras and the MC and Amy would be in jail along with him, this ending wasn't thought out at all and trust me, I got a long list of reasons why every one of the ending makes about as much sense as this one.
Just because Amy had access to the cameras doesn't mean she checked them at all. If the MC was too busy playing hide the salami with Amy to check if Walton or Wally or Wilbur wasn't raping his clients, why would Amy?

Think of it. If Amy checked the cameras and saw Wesley raping a patient, what does she do? Does she call the police and give them this footage, telling them "I'm blackmailing my husband because he has a small dick and cheated on me." She'd be just as guilty, knowing that she should've gone to the cops first.

At least this way, the cop ending ends with William in prison for abuse, rape, and illegally streaming the rape to his home. The other ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This might be the better one.

Reactions: OutOfFuxs2Give

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
compressed version suspended account
happened to a lot of accounts here
i found it on 20+ games

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
Just because Amy had access to the cameras doesn't mean she checked them at all. If the MC was too busy playing hide the salami with Amy to check if Walton or Wally or Wilbur wasn't raping his clients, why would Amy?

Think of it. If Amy checked the cameras and saw Wesley raping a patient, what does she do? Does she call the police and give them this footage, telling them "I'm blackmailing my husband because he has a small dick and cheated on me." She'd be just as guilty, knowing that she should've gone to the cops first.

At least this way, the cop ending ends with William in prison for abuse, rape, and illegally streaming the rape to his home. The other ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This might be the better one.
That my point, Dom wrote himself into a corner with that. At best, Amy was absent-minded and at worst, she ignored the continuing rapes because she wanted dick and not because the kids were in danger, she didn't ask obvious questions of them which I won't type here but is there really a doubt that he hadn't at minimum thought about it. So like I said there is a novel worth of problems wrong with each and every ending, almost like someone else wrote them.

caldess

Nov 12, 2017
Why can't people finally learn that whether you paid for something or not, has nothing to do with valid and reasonable criticism?
We are not talking about people crying for a reimbursement or some form of punishment, just expressing disappointment.
Entitlement is a problem for some, sure, but at the same time many people dismiss any form of criticism as entitlement, no matter how thin the ground for that kind of argumentation is.
Where does it say that pointing out flaws or decisions you don't agree with is entitlement, just because you didn't pay any money?
You invested time and thoughts and (maybe) also emotions into something, then you can have an opinion on it.

Firefox is free, but should we not point out flaws and errors in the browser, because we don't pay for it?
And that goes for every piece of freeware, free online comics, free youtube channels etc..
It's simple a logical fallacy to draw any connection between people having a right to an opinion and payment.
One has nothing to do with the other.
Now, whether you or the creator value that criticism is completely up to you and them, but payment or not, does not decide the validity of criticism. Whether the criticism is on target or not decides how valid it is.
Everyone whether they spend money on anything or not is entitled to have an opinion and criticize literally everything there is.
However when scrolling through the comments after the last patch, its not what people say, but how they say it.

I dont know if you are familiar with House, but some of those comments complaining about the ending remind me of cut-throat bitch.
And thats just immature and unsocial. And im personally tired of acting like we are all in a Counter-Strike lobby where insulting and low blows is the accepted way of interacting with each other.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Everyone whether they spend money on anything or not is entitled to have an opinion and criticize literally everything there is.
However when scrolling through the comments after the last patch, its not what people say, but how they say it.

I dont know if you are familiar with House, but some of those comments complaining about the ending remind me of cut-throat bitch.
And thats just immature and unsocial. And im personally tired of acting like we are all in a Counter-Strike lobby where insulting and low blows is the accepted way of interacting with each other.
I might be blind but i haven't see a single insult to the dev, can you show a few? I'am honestly saying that, not being sarcastic. I think most posts are about the ending itself not the dev.

3.90 star(s) 169 Votes