Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Already gave my feedback but now everyone can see the glory that is Jenna.

Finally giving that bowl cut what i've been wanting to give him since he first dared lay his shit haircut hands on Alex's booblettes.

Big Blue showing everyone else up on the stripper pole.

Sad that we can only do a couple of them in the tantric yoga session.

I think my biggest let down for this update is we didn't get to steal the shoes.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Spoiler, don't look if you don't want it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Having a tough time deciding what's going to happen there after her husbands visit.

At first I thought "yay" then after the husbands visit it kinda dawned on me that I doubt she's willing to leave her family so unless the husband does something to make the kids leave too I think she may get rid.

I also feel bad for not voting for this in best looking renders thread but while I love PT and Dom is a hunni, Philly does have a render machine NASA would be jealous of.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Having a tough time deciding what's going to happen there after her husbands visit.

At first I thought "yay" then after the husbands visit it kinda dawned on me that I doubt she's willing to leave her family so unless the husband does something to make the kids leave too I think she may get rid.

I also feel bad for not voting for this in best looking renders thread but while I love PT and Dom is a hunni, Philly does have a render machine NASA would be jealous of.

It's not his machine, Philly IS a machine. The difference in visuals is purely a skill difference, not hardware.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019

I don't know, things could still work out. Her husband's still a schmuck. While you do have the blackmail on him, I'm sure he wouldn't need any help getting himself removed from the long-term picture.

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
Is the futa/trans content a 1 off thing or is one o the "main" girls actually a trans you can pursue?

3.90 star(s) 171 Votes