Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
I wonder if I did something wrong at the beginning but the first breakfast I have with Sophie she tell me "Do something during the day", then I went to the gym and in the evening an event of TV news appear and she say "So you drink semen from a guy and you became gay" or something like that but she doesn´t even know I went to the gym and she doesn´t even know I got a work there.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I wonder if I did something wrong at the beginning but the first breakfast I have with Sophie she tell me "Do something during the day", then I went to the gym and in the evening an event of TV news appear and she say "So you drink semen from a guy and you became gay" or something like that but she doesn´t even know I went to the gym and she doesn´t even know I got a work there.
i dont get any of the logic behind interacting with the girls. i skipped a lot of dialog, but the first time around I skipped the whole of the first day and cous knew already that MC decided to pull the Gay stunt.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
You did nothing wrong. It's just a conversation trigger thats fixed in the next update. It doesn't affect story progression.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I need help with amy's story line I got up to the pool scene but got stuck there I can't find any new triggers and all the hits are saying is "There are no hints currently available". (Which makes me think there are more there since it's not saying "There are no more events in this version" like it says when you have done everything you can).

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I need help with amy's story line I got up to the pool scene but got stuck there I can't find any new triggers and all the hits are saying is "There are no hints currently available". (Which makes me think there are more there since it's not saying "There are no more events in this version" like it says when you have done everything you can).
You need to do Sophie events now. Amy and Sophies story tie together.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
When you got the scene at the pool you need to progress with the Cousin, so
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit. NVM, too slow

Last edited:
Reactions: Domiek

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
You need to do Sophie events now. Amy and Sophies story tie together.
Thank you. I really think they should just say that in the hints so you don't feel like you did something wrong or you bugged out the game.

Last edited:

SoZ333

Jan 26, 2018
Thank you. I really think they should just say that in in the hints so you don't feel like you did something wrong or you bugged out your game.
Well to be fair, it does say "no more hints", meaning there's still content, there just won't be any handholding you to get there, which I kinda like. When you're finished with a girl it'll say "No more events". That in itself should be enough, but that's just me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Mountain

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Thank you. I really think they should just say that in in the hints so you don't feel like you did something wrong or you bugged out your game.
I'm adding a quick tutorial in the intro for new players that covers how the guide works because you're not the only one who's had similar concerns.

Reactions: hupapa
3.90 star(s) 173 Votes