quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Looks like a surprising update has appeared.

Fantastic update @Domiek.

1. Amy is lovely like always. This update though. C'est magnifique.

2. That embassy reference surprised me.

3. I like the slight change in atmosphere in the apartment after the Sophie scenes (For some reason it's really hot in the apartment now). Nice job.

Keep up the good work sir.

Excelsior

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Just got done with the update that Amy scene just wow, can't wait for the next update :giggle:

Reactions: Domiek and Fairchy

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Amy...thats all that needs to be said about this update :D
all your wife are belong to me!

Last edited:
Reactions: nZk
Aug 7, 2018
D'awwww. Amy's kiss and peptalk scene must be the sweetest thing to ever follow the line "my dirty little fuckbag".
Lots of good Amy and Sophie dialogue, nice update!

Here's what I noticed in v0.24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

joram00

Jun 18, 2017
How do you trigger amy new content? i'm in a prevous version save and i can't seem to trigger her new scenes

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
How do you trigger amy new content? i'm in a prevous version save and i can't seem to trigger her new scenes
Be at home at 5pm and a scene will trigger where you talk to her. Then follow the hints to continue.

User00015

May 16, 2017
I love the writing. And i love the sexy situations that happen in the game(Amy's dinner scene was hot AF, the scene with the bodybuilding chick getting teabagged(i was waiting for someone to put that in a game so thanks for that), when the cousin finally changes her attire so to say). But there is a desparity between the visuals and the writing. Don't get me wrong, i love the visuals but you might find that sex scenes are not as good as the writing. So what i'm suggesting is you might wanna put more thought or detailing into the cinematics for the lack of a better word. Don't feel like you should put a scene just because it must be done, without thinking of why it would be good in this particular time and space, not that you are doing that.It's a delicate problem for sure, so i don't know if you should go for fixing that, but i felt like i at least should point you to a way to improve your craft if you were to need it. I'm also attaching my favourite render so far. It's a shame really, because you only can see it for a split second, yet that thickness is so delicious.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
does this game contains as good as 5 months? cause the date this thread was created was june. and may i know that how long this version does it take?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
At first I was a bit confused since the version number only changed by 0.01, but for what it provided it was a decent update with progress for two women (Amy / Cousin) and some throwaway scenes. It was a quite logic progression for Amy that escalated a bit in the end, and it seems that we are seeing a LOT more of Sophie now.

Some problems:

- All the entries into the routine diaries are gone.
- The arcade shows up as closed even when you're there within operating hours. No biggie since there is nothing going on there anyway.

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes