Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hm...i want more Sophie, Daisy, Dani and Jenna content in the future. And i honestly think the MC has to get something going with Sophie because they are a perfect match, even if i'm not the biggest fan of incest.

Reactions: ubblesnop and Cico8

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Personal Trainer v.024.
- All the entries into the routine diaries are gone.
- The arcade shows up as closed even when you're there within operating hours. No biggie since there is nothing going on there anyway.
:unsure: i can not confirm both problems, the entries in the Character Advancement Guide are still there in a save from the last version and the arcade is open 08:00-24:00

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i have a question is this a text mistake "Thanks, I'm so excited! I'm finally a Senior Accountant I." i don't understand the I after the word Accountant. Maybe it's because english is not my main language.

Reactions: Bagger288

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
I really like Amy's character. Actually, her and the cousin are my main interest in this game, followed by the black old lady. The other characters seem to me too conventional. But... maybe the story of Amy has developed too well... it's everything too convenient... Right now, Amy's story is like a Christmas story (well, a Christmas story with dirty sex). The bad guy is totally bad with no good at all in him, so he 's punished and humiliated, and everybody is happy forever... Good triumphs and evil loses... I'm a bit disappointed, especially since it seems it's the ending of Amy's story. And this character needs more drama and protagonism, IMO.

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Domiek i have found in the game_events in the line 2638 a little text mistake.There is written s "(Where is she?"

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I'm a bit disappointed, especially since it seems it's the ending of Amy's story. And this character needs more drama and protagonism, IMO.
No need to worry, it's not even close to the end of Amy's story.

@Eerie Entity , glad you enjoyed it. I had a lot of fun writing that scene.

@ducks4yquack , you will enjoy Sophie even more next month ;)

@quinfax , yeah the apartment seems a little more cozy now :p

@thanks for the demos , thank you as always for catching the things I miss.

@User00015 Thanks for the advice. This is my first game so I'm always trying to improve writing, renders, and everything else with each update.

@coolkwin7 I can't answer how long it will take you to play or if it has "5 months" worth of content. I will tell you that there is plenty of content to at least justify the download.

@Ilan the second Daisy is on hold until I'm ready to release a certain new location. Next update focuses on Sophie & Dani.

@the66 Thanks for getting out the android ports so quickly!

@gigan It's pretty common in the US to use roman numerals for positions such as Accountant I/ Enginner II, etc. I may change this to make it more universal. Also thanks for pointing out the typo.

@MadMax13 #Justice4Kashoggi

Thank you everyone for playing the game and leaving feedback. As this is my first project, feedback is absolutely critical to speed up my own learning process. If you have time, please leave a review even if it's not flattering.

My current short-term focus will be filling out the current locations with more life/interactions/events before adding more locations.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
No need to worry, it's not even close to the end of Amy's story.

@Eerie Entity , glad you enjoyed it. I had a lot of fun writing that scene.

@ducks4yquack , you will enjoy Sophie even more next month ;)

@quinfax , yeah the apartment seems a little more cozy now :p

@thanks for the demos , thank you as always for catching the things I miss.

@User00015 Thanks for the advice. This is my first game so I'm always trying to improve writing, renders, and everything else with each update.

@coolkwin7 I can't answer how long it will take you to play or if it has "5 months" worth of content. I will tell you that there is plenty of content to at least justify the download.

@Ilan the second Daisy is on hold until I'm ready to release a certain new location. Next update focuses on Sophie & Dani.

@the66 Thanks for getting out the android ports so quickly!

@gigan It's pretty common in the US to use roman numerals for positions such as Accountant I/ Enginner II, etc. I may change this to make it more universal. Also thanks for pointing out the typo.

@MadMax13 #Justice4Kashoggi

Thank you everyone for playing the game and leaving feedback. As this is my first project, feedback is absolutely critical to speed up my own learning process. If you have time, please leave a review even if it's not flattering.

My current short-term focus will be filling out the current locations with more life/interactions/events before adding more locations.
Well i get at least 2 of them for now. 50% is better than 0%.

Reactions: Domiek

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Personal Trainer v.024.

:unsure: i can not confirm both problems, the entries in the Character Advancement Guide are still there in a save from the last version and the arcade is open 08:00-24:00
I'll attach the files. The calendar whereabouts seem to have remedied itself once I clicked on several days of the week.

This is the error for the arcade:

Arcade.png

RajeshB

Nov 11, 2018
Great events and update...I liked a lot.

However, just have one question. It says 3 sophie events. Can anyone please tell what are the new events with her incase I missed any thing.

Now the hint is showing no new evenr in this version.

With Sophie I had played are
Informed about the cheat
Took her to bathroom
Made her breakfast

Is there anything else?

And once thank you and a great game. Waiting for the next update. If possible release it faster.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
This is the error for the arcade
i can reproduce your problem, when forwarding the time from a point where a location is closed to a time when it's actually open.
@Domiek this occurs because you call 'last_label' in a time forward event. i would rather call it with a flag as argument and interpret it in the called label. if it's set rather jump to the time check label than runnning the called label.
btw. a jump might be a better way, my return stack has already 137 items :oops:

Last edited:

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
So what originally made this game so interesting was some of the girls were less than perfect. Like Maria being fat or Amy being older. but this new update kind of ruins things with the constant, and childish, fat jokes and just plain cringe worthy pop-culture references..... can we get back to what made this game unique back around v.20/v.21?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bagger288

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
So what originally made this game so interesting was some of the girls were less than perfect. Like Maria being fat or Amy being older. but this new update kind of ruins things with the constant, and childish, fat jokes and just plain cringe worthy pop-culture references..... can we get back to what made this game unique back around v.20/v.21?
The original tone of the game hasn't changed. Amy is still older, Maria is still a little plumper (She's not fat by any stretch of the imagination), and I still have the same cringe-worthy jokes that I find entertaining. I'm not going to spend 40 hours a week working on something that I myself don't enjoy, that would be insanity.

This update actually had very little of that childish humor you mention. I'm guessing you just missed some of it from earlier versions. It's unfortunate that you don't enjoy that aspect of the game but I think we can agree that it's impossible to make something that thousands of people will love in its entirety. Hopefully the parts that you do like outweigh that which you don't.

CraysisW

Jun 16, 2017
I hang out with sophie 2 times,No hints currently appear.What should I do to see the drunk scene?

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes