revan335

Aug 5, 2016
Thank you Domiek for including all sorts of girls in this game. They have different ages, personalities, body types and are from different backgrounds. I really like the dialogue between the characters and the relationships the mc is forging. Hell I even started to root for a genuine relationship with Jane after getting all the available events with her.

Reactions: dbp5ca and Domiek

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
read the game's description and first thing that popped in my mind was "Bitch, I'm fabulous" in a gay voice.

Reactions: Domiek

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Depending if you read the conversation or not, there's quite a bit. However, word on the street is that the next update will be coming out soon so maybe better to wait and save on bandwidth.
Okay I will wait, thanks!

Jun 21, 2017
jenna to become champ gets "sexually harassed" by husband and knocks him out amy divorces him and sophie dips #metoo

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Domiek That was an awesome update, absolutely brilliant!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, you sure do keep improving with every update, love how the story progresses with each character, especially Amy :)
Apart from Amy, my eyes are fixated on Jenna, I admittedly have quite a huge soft spot for her, personally I'd like to see her give up the ways of a bully and just be who she REALLY is, wouldn't mind at all if she'd actually start liking MC a lot and perhaps there could be romance between them, she's not a bad girl, she's just lost, but past that tough exterior I see a sweet and vulnerable woman that just craves for acceptance, friendship, love and respect, companionship too maybe, hmmm? :)

Anyway, keep up the great work as always :)

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes