bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
Hey BBBen

Love your game man, really I do. I mean Emi? Damn, MotherMayI !
Now I don't know if I'm the only one here, but I have had problems with almost every single release of the game. In particular loading save files. Most of the time I got the loading screen and that was it. This time I got this (see screenshot).
Now, it's not a very big deal because thankfully you added the skip function when starting a new game, but I did want to mention it. Keep up the amazing work.

pat.jpg

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Hey BBBen

Now I don't know if I'm the only one here, but I have had problems with almost every single release of the game. In particular loading save files. Most of the time I got the loading screen and that was it. This time I got this (see screenshot).
Now, it's not a very big deal because thankfully you added the skip function when starting a new game, but I did want to mention it. Keep up the amazing work.

View attachment 1096588
That happens to me when I switch between save files. The best way to prevent this from happening is to load it from the main menu.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Thanks for the thoughtful and detailed comments!

There were multiple reasons I switched to the GUI for this game: technical troubles with Adrift, seemingly waning interest from players in the text formate (although possibly that's because it's so mired in old technology) and an urge on my part to try new things as a developer. Text games are actually pretty quick to develop, in fact, and I like the style and the amount of freedom it gives both me and the player. I wouldn't rule out potentially returning to a text based game again in the future if I can get myself a good enough engine that captures what Adrift could do, is more modern and allows me to customise the interface, and importantly, that is simple enough for me to use... I've been looking into doing that one day, but it's more of a long-term goal and nothing happening soon.
What I miss from the old text games are the interactive sex scenes. I guess it's because it would require to much art.

Tina Yeung

Oct 13, 2016
I was trying to find out in here but...are there ntr endings? I love this game and the ntr but I'm just trying to find everything lol

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
What the hell is this shit. Last time I was around the game was great and booming. Now it's a shitfest. FFS

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Slimeee

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
I've just started, is this fully voiced? I'm getting some lines, but not others. Fine if that's normal, I just need to know if it is or not.

Last edited:

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
So how's this game related to PA:Legacy. As far as I can remember it told a complete story
Ah, well that's the question, isn't it? All the PA games are linked, but it's not necessarily obvious how.

Out of curiosity is that hot gothy looking girl (back-row second from left) in it yet?... or I guess failing that the one with tan lines to the far right?
The goth girl isn't in the game yet (she's a character I hope to introduce eventually, assuming it remains viable to keep developing the game over the long term) but yes, this update officially introduces Mika, the girl with the tan lines.

Anyone knows how to get the new hirai scene? Awesome update BBBen !!!
If you progress Emi and Hirai's relationship eventually the new scene should just trigger when you enter the balcony at some point.

is there way to look at the phone? because i like ntr but atm you can't re

in the future uptade would be possible have girl point of view becasue like this you don't see much what happened when they are daiting the other guy? Also is possible check phoene alone becaue when you ask emi abut her sex she said date the guy send you the video? aslo when you find then on the balcony on the kickten if you don't join then and levae them alone you don't see nothing. btw nice game keep it up
The phone's a relatively simple feature just because implementing some kind of interactive phone menu would just be a complicated piece of UI programming that would take me a lot of time and work. Limits on things are usually just because I can only do so much by myself, but there will be more Hirai content as I develop the game over time, though, so don't worry, you will see more in time!

As for the point of view, for narrative reasons this is entirely told through the POV of Shuji. For those specific phone scenes, I was actually deliberately trying to play on the idea of forcing you to fill in the gaps with your own imagination, but the more extensive content can come later.

Hey BBBen

View attachment 1096588
Thank you! It's nice to be appreciated! And nice to hear from an Emi fan. ;)

That save error sounds like it's because you're loading a save from an old version of the game. Here's my FAQ explanation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hence the skip functions, as you mentioned, yeah.

What I miss from the old text games are the interactive sex scenes. I guess it's because it would require to much art.
Actually, the main limitation is the way interaction works in a game like this compared to a text game; there's just not the level of freedom in a point and click screen that you can get in a text input when people can type anything at all.

That said, there are interactive sex scenes; just without quite so many options. Pretty much every time you get presented with a choice in the game you can also move the mouse around the screen and find other stuff to click on and interact with. This is kind of a hybrid style I've developed for this game, to give some interaction and exploration of options while still maintaining a point and click interface.

I've just started, is this fully voiced? I'm getting some lines, but not others. Fine if that's normal, I just need to know if it is or not.
It's partially voiced, so not every line, no.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
You guys beat me to it before I was able to announce it, but yes, the new free public release is out!

meet mika poster 5.jpg

In v0.24, meet the trashy party girl Mika! How exactly did a young wild thing like her end up in a city far from home, dating a man like Shuji? And for that matter, where was she on your first run through the game...?

To unlock Mika you'll need to get either Emi or Nobuko's ending and then start a new game, then expect a few surprises!

Features (since the last public release):
  • New girl Mika joins the harem! In this release she has two conversations and flashbacks, as her content is still in progress but I didn't want to prevent putting out a new public release for too long.
  • A new Shuji/Emi/Hirai scene in the shower!
  • Heaps and heaps of new voice acting.
  • A bunch of little tweaks and additions.
Links:
Blogger post:
itch.io:
Gamejolt:
Patreon:

• Haha
Reactions: bebutochang

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
Im probably in the minority but I think NTR did not suit this game at all. I like it in other games but here it really pisses me off I mean the character in the game trying to steal my girls there should be an option to kick him in the mouth the first scene he appears in.
I like NTR in other games but in this one for some reason it feels really wrong and honestly kind of tacked on, the way the game was originally set up and the writing made the girls precious and you wanted to protect them. I feel some of the focus has been lost.
The game is still very much worth playing however since the dev writes characters quite nicely.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2019
If you progress Emi and Hirai's relationship eventually the new scene should just trigger when you enter the balcony at some point.
I've sent Emi on like 10+ dates with Hirai since the last text message Hirai sends you with her. I still haven't gotten this scene :p Have I missed it somehow?

EDIT: I've come across the first DP scene with Emi and Hirai in the shower. Is this the scene that's mentioned in the update, or is there actually a second one and I just have failed to come across it?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I've sent Emi on like 10+ dates with Hirai since the last text message Hirai sends you with her. I still haven't gotten this scene :p Have I missed it somehow?

EDIT: I've come across the first DP scene with Emi and Hirai in the shower. Is this the scene that's mentioned in the update, or is there actually a second one and I just have failed to come across it?
Yes, that's the scene from v0.22 (if you played the pirate leaked version then you would have seen it, yes, but this is the first time I've put it out publicly myself).

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Looks like much of the discussion is for NTR scenes. Is this NTR focused game? But overview looks like it's a harem focused. But comments looked like NTR path got more than it deserves. Is harem have more hardcore scenes with girls including main Lis compare to NTR/sharing path? Is Harem path is just romantic focused with boring vanilla sex while the NTR friend is fucking all girls like sluts? They can be sluts too and available for hardcore sex, dirty talk even in harem path?

I seen a comment where NTR friend calls MC "cuck" infront of girls in ntr/sharing path. We can able to do that too for that friend in non-ntr path? Like reverse NTR or netori? Is that friend have gf so we have can cuck him?

• Angry
Reactions: Kaparzo

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Looks like much of the discussion is for NTR scenes. Is this NTR focused game? But overview looks like it's a harem focused. But comments looked like NTR path got more than it deserves. Is harem have more hardcore scenes with girls including main Lis compare to NTR/sharing path? Is Harem path is just romantic focused with boring vanilla sex while the NTR friend is fucking all girls like sluts? They can be sluts too and available for hardcore sex, dirty talk even in harem path?

I seen a comment where NTR friend calls MC "cuck" infront of girls in ntr/sharing path. We can able to do that too for that friend in non-ntr path? Like reverse NTR or netori? Is that friend have gf so we have can cuck him?
A lot of questions there! I'll just try to answer generally; the game is primarily harem focused and the sex scenes are intense regardless. There is also some optional NTR content that you can choose to allow or ignore. There is sort of some reverse-NTR stuff in the game, but rather than going into all the details I'll just suggest you play it and see.

ok im stuck at the part where u just enter the apartment, wtf do i do from there to advance
You just look around the rooms and click on things you can interact with. (Clicking on things in the scenes will be important throughout the game.) You might have missed the bookshelf in the library or the billboard from the balcony.

Reactions: 92cbf4dd and Subyan

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017

NTR is completely optional, and the girls act the same way in the harem and in the NTR/Sharing path. But if you have low relationship/love points with the girl that Hirai is fucking, she will prefer to be with Hirai instead of the MC. There's a little of reverse NTR, but, if you don't want NTR, Hirai doesn't appear in the game. And if you make a playthrough of only 1 girl and you do the love and the NTR path at the same time, she will prefer to stay with the MC and you can get the endin of that girl.

But as BBBen said, you have to play the game to understand the NTR content in the game. And without the NTR the game has a lot of content too.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
A lot of questions there! I'll just try to answer generally; the game is primarily harem focused and the sex scenes are intense regardless. There is also some optional NTR content that you can choose to allow or ignore. There is sort of some reverse-NTR stuff in the game, but rather than going into all the details I'll just suggest you play it and see.

You just look around the rooms and click on things you can interact with. (Clicking on things in the scenes will be important throughout the game.) You might have missed the bookshelf in the library or the billboard from the balcony.
Thanks for the details. I hope you given a scene in which we can call NTR friend as a cuck too in harem path. I'm not competitive. But, when it comes to my rival path getting elements which my own path won't to able to get, in what is called as a "primary route", is what irks me. Sorry for that.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
NTR is completely optional, and the girls act the same way in the harem and in the NTR/Sharing path. But if you have low relationship/love points with the girl that Hirai is fucking, she will prefer to be with Hirai instead of the MC. There's a little of reverse NTR, but, if you don't want NTR, Hirai doesn't appear in the game. And if you make a playthrough of only 1 girl and you do the love and the NTR path at the same time, she will prefer to stay with the MC and you can get the endin of that girl.

But as BBBen said, you have to play the game to understand the NTR content in the game. And without the NTR the game has a lot of content too.
I want netori and i want him in the game and able to cuck him if he got any gf.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes