BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Is gallery to see previous scenes implemented in this version like you've mentioned?
Without checking the changelog, IIRC that was in 0.33 or 0.34, so not yet. I should note that because of the way I had to implement it (with persistent tracking of individual scenes - something I should have done from the start but I didn't think of it), even if you've seen stuff before it'll have to be re-unlocked to appear in the gallery.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I've got the new free release ready!

View attachment 1644108

The latest release of Pervert Action: Timelapse introduces threesome dating! Choose two girls you've romanced and take them on dates together, with the goal of solving the elusive "three-body problem"!

Play the new free version on Itch.io:

Win 32bit and HTML builds are .
Hmm... I can never remember who I'm supposed to notify about the new free release. Is there a simple way to ping a mod or something? (People have tended to do this for me, so I've never memorised what I'm supposed to do.)

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Hmm... I can never remember who I'm supposed to notify about the new free release. Is there a simple way to ping a mod or something? (People have tended to do this for me, so I've never memorised what I'm supposed to do.)
You can use the report function in the OP

Reactions: BBBen

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
I would love to try what appears to be an awesome game based on the renders. As I don't feel like sorting through many pages of comments can anyone affirm that this is a stand alone game? Do I have to play any others to get to this point?

Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
What is the new content for ntr in these release
The focus of v0.30, 0.31 and 0.32 was the new threesome dating system and the dates & sex scene for Nobuko + Shizu and Emi + Shizu, so there's no NTR stuff in those releases, sorry!

I would love to try what appears to be an awesome game based on the renders. As I don't feel like sorting through many pages of comments can anyone affirm that this is a stand alone game? Do I have to play any others to get to this point?
I can confirm that, yes. There's an overarching meta-story that provides some additional context across the different games, but from the start I wanted to design all these to be playable as totally stand-alone experiences, so the characters, settings and story are new.

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The focus of v0.30, 0.31 and 0.32 was the new threesome dating system and the dates & sex scene for Nobuko + Shizu and Emi + Shizu, so there's no NTR stuff in those releases, sorry!
How about in the 0.37 release? I unsubbed from Patreon a few months ago, but would gladly resub for some more Hirai stuff.

Reactions: AnimeHentaiGamer

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
How about in the 0.37 release? I unsubbed from Patreon a few months ago, but would gladly resub for some more Hirai stuff.
There is some, yes, and I'll be adding more in the March release, if you're interested.

This game needs a walkthrough mod to avoid ntr.
Not really necessary; it's easily avoided. In fact, the first time Hirai turns up you can just tell him to leave and it's all shut down, but even if you don't nothing happens if you don't send the girls on dates with him. If you specifically want to see sharing stuff without any NTR element, that's a bit more complicated because in the game and concept it's all sort of tangled up.

Feb 11, 2022
Not really necessary; it's easily avoided. In fact, the first time Hirai turns up you can just tell him to leave and it's all shut down, but even if you don't nothing happens if you don't send the girls on dates with him. If you specifically want to see sharing stuff without any NTR element, that's a bit more complicated because in the game and concept it's all sort of tangled up.
So If I say no it can't happen anymore?
PresentHonoredBabirusa-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Melissalauren

ConsulTiberius

Apr 25, 2020
Html doesn't work on chrome firefox or edge, even with disabling all apps extensions and securities which one should not need to do to play a game anyway. The 64 bit does nothing in windows at all. Troubleshooting it says try windows 8 emulator. Windows 8 really??? I wasted a gig of data and an hour messing around with this mess.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Game needs a gallery option!
As of v0.33 it does have one, actually; it's just not in the public version yet.

Html doesn't work on chrome firefox or edge, even with disabling all apps extensions and securities which one should not need to do to play a game anyway. The 64 bit does nothing in windows at all. Troubleshooting it says try windows 8 emulator. Windows 8 really??? I wasted a gig of data and an hour messing around with this mess.
The HTML version is hard to get running and I don't really recommend it; it's just for people who for one reason or another can't run the Windows or Mac versions. (It requires script blocking to be turned off, which should only be done while you're not using the same browser to use the Internet.)

But the 64 bit version doesn't need to run in an emulator and I haven't heard of anyone finding that it does nothing at all. (Where did you find that kind of troubleshooting info, btw? It's not from me.) It should be compatible on Win10 and in fact that's what I build and test it on.

This sounds like some weird problem you've encountered - maybe try re-extracting the archive? The extraction or download could have been broken, I suppose. It's then supposed to be run by double clicking Game.exe, if that's not obvious. Other than that I'd just be guessing. Maybe your antivirus software is blocking the exe or something?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes