skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
Mika only appears in a new run if you've previously got one of the other girls' endings. (Only Emi and Nobuko's endings are implemented so far.)
oooooooohhh... thank you! tho this is the first game of yours i'm playing, i like this style of gameplay, that you can chose which girl you want to focus on, and with minimal grinding! i think i didn't get any of the girls endings, that's probably why i didn't unlocked Mika. Just one question: how do the endings happens? afaik, when you reach day 21, you are prompted a "game over", meaning you reached the end of the time limit of the game, so i would get an ending there?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
oooooooohhh... thank you! tho this is the first game of yours i'm playing, i like this style of gameplay, that you can chose which girl you want to focus on, and with minimal grinding! i think i didn't get any of the girls endings, that's probably why i didn't unlocked Mika. Just one question: how do the endings happens? afaik, when you reach day 21, you are prompted a "game over", meaning you reached the end of the time limit of the game, so i would get an ending there?
You do, yes, the ending happens automatically at day 21 and to get one of the ladies' endings you need to unlock her sex scene (achieved by getting her love & trust up to 100 and seeing all four flashbacks).

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
It's not really a puzzle, so you shouldn't need a walkthrough as such. Just try to get the girls one at a time. When you go on dates, try to make them match the lady's mood and your own skills as much as possible. (Matching her own preferences helps a bit, too.)

Don't let jealousy fights happen if at all possible - wasting time makes the game much harder. It's better to take the other girls on the occasional date when they get too jealous.

And you'll need to do both daytime dates and night dates with the girl you're targeting, because you need to get both trust and love up to 100.

Nobody's made a guide to all the collector cards or Easter eggs yet, but I'd like to see the community develop one eventually!
You know, walkthrough is crucial for ntr and non-ntr routes, especially regarding avoiding ntr route in sharing scenes. I love the way you implemented ntr but i don't think people feel happy about accidentally stumbling onto such scenes.
As for me, it'd be really helpful to get those ntr scenes, not the sharing ones which isn't actually ntr per say.Let's not go down that rabbit hole.
What you say is true for pure routes where you reject the mc friend to try anything with the girls. The lines blur when it comes to ntr and sharing scenes. Would really be helpful if you give us something regarding what decisions decide sharing scenes and what decides ntr ones.
And hey , i love this game for the sharing and ntr routes, it's goddamn amazing. Hard to find 3dcg games to be this good in terms of story involving sharing and ntr.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Errr i take it mika ntr is not implemented? When they go on a date, i get shizu related texts from him instead.
That's right, the Shizu texts are a bug but the Mika ones aren't implemented yet, so you're just not supposed to get anything at all.

I suspect those will come some time early 2022, based on my planning. I'm probably going to include it with a batch of other small Mika content bites in a release after I get her sex scene done. I think the sex scene is coming fairly soon.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
my friend whats in version "0.35" ?
Two new interactive scenes:
- An Emi scene in which she gets to try out all the sex toys. (This will expand as I introduce more, but it already has a fair bit of content.)
- An interactive Shizu/Hirai scene involving the magic wand vibrator, for players that have unlocked Hirai/Shizu content.

• Angry
Reactions: GeovaniGre

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
there is no free guide?
There's no paid guide, either. I have given tips on how to play many times on this thread, but beyond that a "walkthrough" or something like that isn't necessary.

I also don't really think developers should make walkthroughs for their own games in the first place; it suggests there's something wrong with the game. I try to embed all the information you'll need in the game itself.

So long as you build your skills a little, choose the right dates, focus your attentions a bit and make sure to get the flashbacks, it's not really a challenging game.

Sayonara1904

Jun 19, 2019
There's no paid guide, either. I have given tips on how to play many times on this thread, but beyond that a "walkthrough" or something like that isn't necessary.

I also don't really think developers should make walkthroughs for their own games in the first place; it suggests there's something wrong with the game. I try to embed all the information you'll need in the game itself.

So long as you build your skills a little, choose the right dates, focus your attentions a bit and make sure to get the flashbacks, it's not really a challenging game.
I just find kinda lost thats all and i just need some tips , i didnt wanna sound rude on the "free guide" stuff

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I just find kinda lost thats all and i just need some tips , i didnt wanna sound rude on the "free guide" stuff
Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, I took it that you meant I was only selling the guide and I was just trying to say as a more general point that I've tried to avoid ever writing up a walkthrough for the game, free or otherwise.

Here's what I've posted earlier in the thread as tips to playing the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I wish for more Nobuko - Hirai scenes, or more Nobuko scenes in general. Holy shit you had a really good idea in mind before drawing her, she looks just wow.
I had to go through a lot of different design versions to get her right, actually. I knew basically what I wanted, but I had to learn more about working with the character models before I could really get her to the design she's at now.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes