str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
loading screens takes far to long and game play is way to slow instant loss of interest for me
i dunno if its a pc issue or the game itherway what ever the case may be good luck !

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
The scene gallery is in a later release; v0.33

There are scenes in the game that go beyond the photos you get in the phone already.

This release focuses on the stuff in the feature list above. Most likely I'll be expanding some of the content you're after in the next couple of patrons' updates.
Your game is so good that it almost makes me want to complain why you are so slow haha. Great good to hear! Thanks for doing the good job.

Also a random opinion, I personally think it would be nice if the ntr would be even more netorase oriented like the mc to watch sometimes (like he does when he watched the videos with one of the girls or in front of him)

When he chooses to just leave and doesnt care it just kind of ruins it, lending them only for the money. Because it is just like he doesn't care at all about them.

Just a personal opinion.

Thanks again!

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Your game is so good that it almost makes me want to complain why you are so slow haha. Great good to hear! Thanks for doing the good job.

Also a random opinion, I personally think it would be nice if the ntr would be even more netorase oriented like the mc to watch sometimes (like he does when he watched the videos with one of the girls or in front of him)

When he chooses to just leave and doesnt care it just kind of ruins it, lending them only for the money. Because it is just like he doesn't care at all about them.

Just a personal opinion.

Thanks again!
You'll probably like the kind of stuff I've been working on, then.

BBBen
More of my boy Hirai in the next update?
Probably, but I try not to make too many promises about what's coming up next because I never quite know what I'm going to be finishing up each month until I'm pretty far into working on it.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Can I play this game with joiplay on android?
Can I play this game via JoiPlay?
Honestly, I don't know, I haven't tested it. At the least it might work for the HTML version of the game? I'm not really sure how Joiplay works, so if it's just based on some kind of general export capability then it might work.

The information in the page specifically mentions RPG Maker, Ren'py and TyrannoBuilder, but doesn't mention VN Maker, which is what this game uses, so while it certainly should be possible for them to set it up for VN Maker, I think the fact that VNM didn't prove to be a very popular engine might have sabotaged that possibility.

It's a pity, because with a bit more technical love VNM would have been the best of the VN engines. It's very accessible and has some great usability features, especially for a design like what I went for. Adding clickable hot spots to screens as is so essential to PAT is a lot of slow, very tedious work in Ren'py, but it's quick and easy in VNM.

That's a big reason why I chose the engine in the first place; it was new at the time and I was an early adopter, but it never quite took off in the way I'd hoped. On the bright side, at least it's now got a fix for its stability problems.

Reactions: Voron71rus

JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
Honestly, I don't know, I haven't tested it. At the least it might work for the HTML version of the game? I'm not really sure how Joiplay works, so if it's just based on some kind of general export capability then it might work.

The information in the page specifically mentions RPG Maker, Ren'py and TyrannoBuilder, but doesn't mention VN Maker, which is what this game uses, so while it certainly should be possible for them to set it up for VN Maker, I think the fact that VNM didn't prove to be a very popular engine might have sabotaged that possibility.

It's a pity, because with a bit more technical love VNM would have been the best of the VN engines. It's very accessible and has some great usability features, especially for a design like what I went for. Adding clickable hot spots to screens as is so essential to PAT is a lot of slow, very tedious work in Ren'py, but it's quick and easy in VNM.

That's a big reason why I chose the engine in the first place; it was new at the time and I was an early adopter, but it never quite took off in the way I'd hoped. On the bright side, at least it's now got a fix for its stability problems.
Thanks for your explanation about the game engine of this game.

By the way, where I can download HTML version of this game?

So I can try it HTML version with Joiplay on Android.

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
How much content with Shizu is there in the current public release? I kinda only really care about her and it's kinda hard to know what I'm missing since the gallery isn't in the public version yet.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Thanks for your explanation about the game engine of this game.

By the way, where I can download HTML version of this game?

So I can try it HTML version with Joiplay on Android.
You can get it here:

How much content with Shizu is there in the current public release? I kinda only really care about her and it's kinda hard to know what I'm missing since the gallery isn't in the public version yet.
There's quite a lot of Shizu scenes; it's a little hard to sum it up, since everything's very interwoven.

Reactions: JackBone373

H-game lover

Aug 17, 2018
I can build 32 bit versions, but they'll run rather poorly once the game gets big. The biggest problem for me with building a lot of different versions, though, is that my upload rate is terrible and right now I can't upload much. Maybe one day I can get some kind of business internet connection package and actually be able to upload things quickly.
Is there any new ntr scenes update in this updated version today

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Wow. This developer is still active? Nice. I remember those Adrift games made by Bbben back in the middle ages. LOL

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: BBBen

macham

Apr 28, 2019
BBBen
More of my boy Hirai in the next update?
Even if there is an update later, you will have to wait a long~long time to be able to play in the public version (be prepared for at least 6~12 months)
Better become a patron to motivate him, the more patron love Hirai, BBBen may consider the next priority contents:KEK:

JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
You can get it here: Mega
Thanks for the link BBBen
I have try HTML version with Joiplay and it works, but unfortunately I cant going further playing games because my Joiplay force close it self after seeing scene sit on sofa in living room after coming from hospital, then keep next and keep loading until force close.

BTW this game concept and premise is interesting, but unlucky me cant play going further with my android phone.
Keep it up and Good luck Dev.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I can't play my last save. after a long loading I get an error but can't copy paste it. keeps asking for Function.ObjectCodec.onRestore (chrome-extrension://glgijbkmlhndpjahbacbepnmlmccpiga/data/ENGINE.js:1:11863)
as well as many other lines 12244, 12088, 11863,

Uncaught TypeError: cannot read property 'id' of undefined
at r.makeMutable

Just going to restart again but thought I would give that out.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes