AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
In case you are wondering about the "Sharing" in the game. I will give details since I tried it.
Most comments her try to avoid this subject by saying "Play it and judge for yourself" or something similar.
Some comments even lowkey lie about it by saying "The girls are the same in the harem route or sharing route" which is absolutly not the case lol.
The reason why comments here avoid or give little info about it is because "THE SHARING BECOMES NTR"

My 1st playthrough was Romance only (no sharing) with Nobuko. I focused only on her.
Told Hirai to fuck off and there was no sharing.
Amazing game. The romance is very sweet. 5/5 stars for this I highly recommend you play without sharing.
After you increase Nobuko's Trust and Love over 100, she will confess how she needs you. And you will have an amazing sex scene.
The sex scenes in the kitchen after this event are out of this world. They are done so well. Super erotic with nice romance. The dirty talk between Nobuko and MC is flirty/playful and filled with love.

Then I started a new game and again focused only on Nobuko, but this time I let her date Hirai too.
I started to share her after I increased her trust and love and got her sex scene.

When you tell her to date Hirai , she acts a little surprised "You want to share me?" And says she is fine with it, if you are. Says how she loves you, how she does not care about anyone else etc...

Here is how it goes down:
- In her 1st date with Hirai, nothing happens. He just manages to take a pic of her cleavage and sends it to you.
At this point if you has her about what she thinks about dating Hirai, she will say she only loves you and is only dating him because you told her to.

- In her 2nd date with Hirai, nothing happens again. But this time she dresses up for the date.
Hirai sends a pic of him hovering his hand near her ass, but does not touch her.
At this point if you ask her about what she thinks, again she will say that she love you and is only dating Hirai because you asked her to.

- In her 3rd date with Hirai, she lets him touch her tits. Nothing more. No pics of this, just a text msg.
Again she will say that she loves you and is only dating him because you asked her.

- In her 4th date with Hirai, she fucks him. He sends you a video of her moaning(kinda horrible since Hirai is calling her a bitch in the video).
Now here if you ask her about what she thinks of dating HIrai, she still says how she loves the MC and is only dating Hirai becuase you told her.
Now you can ask her who she Prefers , You or Hirai. Here she will say that she prefers you and loves you.

HERE is where it goes into NTR
- In her 5th date with Hirai. He sends you a video of him fucking her in the bathroom and there is audio of him asking her who has the best dick. She says that Hirais dick is the best. She then realizes that he is reccoring this and panics and tells him to turn it off. Here is where the betrayal starts.
After that if you ask her who she prefers she will say that she prefers Hirai.
If you ask her about what she thinks of dating Hirai, she will say how things how its for recovering your momories and then praises Hirai for being a sex machine.

- In her 6th date with Hirai. He sends you a video of some other fat guy fucking her. Hirai says how this dude payed more to fucked her.
Again same thing. She says she prefers Hirai over you. And praises him.

In the ktichen you will find Hirai and Nobuko.
He will place his hand on her as in front of you. She will not remove his hand and enjoys his touch. Its a pretty heavy ntr/cuck atmosphere.
Nobuko waits to see your reacting and now you have 3 options:
- Tell Hirai to Fuck Off . WIth this option you tell him to leave. Nobuko removes his hand from her ass and tells him to leave too. Nobuko actually listens to the MC here and respects his choices. After Hirai leaves, Nobuko says to the MC "I belong to you" . This is probably the only good moment in the whole "Sharing" thing.

- Leave them alone . MC says he has work to do and leaves them alone. Hirai makes some lowjab comments "sure you do" and starts to makeout with Nobuko.

- DoublePenetration 3way . WIth this option MC says that both of you will fuck her. Nobuko is very excited about this.
This scene is actually not bad since Nobuko pays more attention to MC.
Horrible thing here is Hirai fucking her pussy with no condom and cums inside of her in the end.
In the end Hirai leaves. Nobuko and MC remain in bed and cuddle and completely ignore Hirai. She says "Thank you , I rly enjoyed it"

Still if you talk to her in the kitchen afer that. She still prefers Hirai and still praises him.
I did not play anymore and did not see any endings since I rly hated all this crap. I actually started to hate Nobuko

The sharing is done in a horrible way that will make you feel jealous and humiliated.
The story also changes with new flashbacks that could ruin your perception of Nobuko.

I think you deserve to know how the Sharing/NTR is done in the game and not get baited.
A very horrible and heavy ntr atmosphere. Betreyal. And some Humiliation
Rly the most horrible parts are with Nobuko in that date where Hirai fucks her in the bathroom and panics when she realizes how she said that Hirais dick is the best. And then the event in the kitchen where Hirai grabs her ass in front of you. The betreyal in these moments is truely horrible. Nobuko never tells Hirai off, she never mentions to him how she loves you(the MC), she never puts Hirai in his place. She never makes it clear that she is YOUR(the MC) woman to Hirai :(
dude leave the reviews for the review section. not only not using forum rules your post is consider spoilers. people who see the tags ntr and sharing know what's going happen.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
can we get the updates for 0.34. i'm just curious whats in it.
Oh, well it's got the kind of framework of the new shops area, as well as one item you can buy and an interactive scene for it with Nobuko and a horse dildo.

I should do some more promotion of that and get into some other stuff, but I'm just a bit distracted with personal issues right now that I'll keep private. I'll be getting back into it soon, though.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Oh, well it's got the kind of framework of the new shops area, as well as one item you can buy and an interactive scene for it with Nobuko and a horse dildo.

I should do some more promotion of that and get into some other stuff, but I'm just a bit distracted with personal issues right now that I'll keep private. I'll be getting back into it soon, though.
hope everything is well. i like the idea of shop area. maybe we can add blind fold that intrudce new ntr scene / voyeur we can with. or go to strip with girls for pole dance scene or were we can find ntr scenes with hiraki with a girl there too, like we both brought 1 of the chicks there.

Reactions: BBBen

Artoriass

Mar 8, 2018
Is ther some walkthrough to get all character lines? Because I can't complete even 1 charcter lines, and there are easter egg and collector card that I can't find it.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Is ther some walkthrough to get all character lines? Because I can't complete even 1 charcter lines, and there are easter egg and collector card that I can't find it.
It's not really a puzzle, so you shouldn't need a walkthrough as such. Just try to get the girls one at a time. When you go on dates, try to make them match the lady's mood and your own skills as much as possible. (Matching her own preferences helps a bit, too.)

Don't let jealousy fights happen if at all possible - wasting time makes the game much harder. It's better to take the other girls on the occasional date when they get too jealous.

And you'll need to do both daytime dates and night dates with the girl you're targeting, because you need to get both trust and love up to 100.

Nobody's made a guide to all the collector cards or Easter eggs yet, but I'd like to see the community develop one eventually!

Reactions: Xerxes-420
Nov 27, 2018
In case you are wondering about the "Sharing" in the game. I will give details since I tried it.
Most comments her try to avoid this subject by saying "Play it and judge for yourself" or something similar.
Some comments even lowkey lie about it by saying "The girls are the same in the harem route or sharing route" which is absolutly not the case lol.
The reason why comments here avoid or give little info about it is because "THE SHARING BECOMES NTR"

My 1st playthrough was Romance only (no sharing) with Nobuko. I focused only on her.
Told Hirai to fuck off and there was no sharing.
Amazing game. The romance is very sweet. 5/5 stars for this I highly recommend you play without sharing.
After you increase Nobuko's Trust and Love over 100, she will confess how she needs you. And you will have an amazing sex scene.
The sex scenes in the kitchen after this event are out of this world. They are done so well. Super erotic with nice romance. The dirty talk between Nobuko and MC is flirty/playful and filled with love.

Then I started a new game and again focused only on Nobuko, but this time I let her date Hirai too.
I started to share her after I increased her trust and love and got her sex scene.

When you tell her to date Hirai , she acts a little surprised "You want to share me?" And says she is fine with it, if you are. Says how she loves you, how she does not care about anyone else etc...

Here is how it goes down:
- In her 1st date with Hirai, nothing happens. He just manages to take a pic of her cleavage and sends it to you.
At this point if you has her about what she thinks about dating Hirai, she will say she only loves you and is only dating him because you told her to.

- In her 2nd date with Hirai, nothing happens again. But this time she dresses up for the date.
Hirai sends a pic of him hovering his hand near her ass, but does not touch her.
At this point if you ask her about what she thinks, again she will say that she love you and is only dating Hirai because you asked her to.

- In her 3rd date with Hirai, she lets him touch her tits. Nothing more. No pics of this, just a text msg.
Again she will say that she loves you and is only dating him because you asked her.

- In her 4th date with Hirai, she fucks him. He sends you a video of her moaning(kinda horrible since Hirai is calling her a bitch in the video).
Now here if you ask her about what she thinks of dating HIrai, she still says how she loves the MC and is only dating Hirai becuase you told her.
Now you can ask her who she Prefers , You or Hirai. Here she will say that she prefers you and loves you.

HERE is where it goes into NTR
- In her 5th date with Hirai. He sends you a video of him fucking her in the bathroom and there is audio of him asking her who has the best dick. She says that Hirais dick is the best. She then realizes that he is reccoring this and panics and tells him to turn it off. Here is where the betrayal starts.
After that if you ask her who she prefers she will say that she prefers Hirai.
If you ask her about what she thinks of dating Hirai, she will say how things how its for recovering your momories and then praises Hirai for being a sex machine.

- In her 6th date with Hirai. He sends you a video of some other fat guy fucking her. Hirai says how this dude payed more to fucked her.
Again same thing. She says she prefers Hirai over you. And praises him.

In the ktichen you will find Hirai and Nobuko.
He will place his hand on her as in front of you. She will not remove his hand and enjoys his touch. Its a pretty heavy ntr/cuck atmosphere.
Nobuko waits to see your reacting and now you have 3 options:
- Tell Hirai to Fuck Off . WIth this option you tell him to leave. Nobuko removes his hand from her ass and tells him to leave too. Nobuko actually listens to the MC here and respects his choices. After Hirai leaves, Nobuko says to the MC "I belong to you" . This is probably the only good moment in the whole "Sharing" thing.

- Leave them alone . MC says he has work to do and leaves them alone. Hirai makes some lowjab comments "sure you do" and starts to makeout with Nobuko.

- DoublePenetration 3way . WIth this option MC says that both of you will fuck her. Nobuko is very excited about this.
This scene is actually not bad since Nobuko pays more attention to MC.
Horrible thing here is Hirai fucking her pussy with no condom and cums inside of her in the end.
In the end Hirai leaves. Nobuko and MC remain in bed and cuddle and completely ignore Hirai. She says "Thank you , I rly enjoyed it"

Still if you talk to her in the kitchen afer that. She still prefers Hirai and still praises him.
I did not play anymore and did not see any endings since I rly hated all this crap. I actually started to hate Nobuko

The sharing is done in a horrible way that will make you feel jealous and humiliated.
The story also changes with new flashbacks that could ruin your perception of Nobuko.

I think you deserve to know how the Sharing/NTR is done in the game and not get baited.
A very horrible and heavy ntr atmosphere. Betreyal. And some Humiliation
Rly the most horrible parts are with Nobuko in that date where Hirai fucks her in the bathroom and panics when she realizes how she said that Hirais dick is the best. And then the event in the kitchen where Hirai grabs her ass in front of you. The betreyal in these moments is truely horrible. Nobuko never tells Hirai off, she never mentions to him how she loves you(the MC), she never puts Hirai in his place. She never makes it clear that she is YOUR(the MC) woman to Hirai :(
This is only for the Nobuko NTR, for Emi it's pretty clear she doesn't like Hirai at all and is only doing the whole cuck/humiliation thing because the MC wants her to. Would definitely prefer it if there was just a non-ntr swinging/sharing route for all the girls as an alternative though.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
This is only for the Nobuko NTR, for Emi it's pretty clear she doesn't like Hirai at all and is only doing the whole cuck/humiliation thing because the MC wants her to. Would definitely prefer it if there was just a non-ntr swinging/sharing route for all the girls as an alternative though.
I mean, the default is the non-NTR route. Just don't send them on dates if you don't want to, or tell Hirai not to come back right at his first appearance.

When it comes to Nobuko, though, I think this is also kind of missing the point: (spoilers)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 27, 2018
I mean, the default is the non-NTR route. Just don't send them on dates if you don't want to, or tell Hirai not to come back right at his first appearance.

When it comes to Nobuko, though, I think this is also kind of missing the point: (spoilers)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I worded that kind of weird, I meant a route that was just sharing/swinging without the more NTR-ish stuff.

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
029 poster 2.jpg

I've uploaded a new free public release of PAT - v0.29.1!

Links:

Features (since the last public release):
  • A bunch of new Mika content, including her fourth date and flashback scenes, text messages (with pics), conversation options and wake-ups.
  • A big new shower scene with Nobuko (and Shizu watching)! The scene also has a follow-up in which you can watch what Shizu recorded with her in the "Shizu's videos" menu!
  • Loads of new voice acting.
  • New collector cards.
  • A bunch of bug fixes; also, the stability improvements to the NW.js files in the game have continued to be rolled out so players shouldn't get the constant crashing problems on loading screens from earlier builds any more.

Tuhaar Baap

Dec 18, 2020

I've uploaded a new free public release of PAT - v0.29.1!

Links:

Features (since the last public release):
  • A bunch of new Mika content, including her fourth date and flashback scenes, text messages (with pics), conversation options and wake-ups.
  • A big new shower scene with Nobuko (and Shizu watching)! The scene also has a follow-up in which you can watch what Shizu recorded with her in the "Shizu's videos" menu!
  • Loads of new voice acting.
  • New collector cards.
  • A bunch of bug fixes; also, the stability improvements to the NW.js files in the game have continued to be rolled out so players shouldn't get the constant crashing problems on loading screens from earlier builds any more.
With scene gallery implemented?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
With scene gallery implemented?
The scene gallery is in a later release; v0.33

Good evening, and the NTR will be implemented not only in the form of a photo in the phone??)
There are scenes in the game that go beyond the photos you get in the phone already.

anyone knows if theres any update on the ntr route
This release focuses on the stuff in the feature list above. Most likely I'll be expanding some of the content you're after in the next couple of patrons' updates.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes