BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
how do i play the web browser version?
I would recommend you don't, unless you're really sure the other versions won't work. It's more buggy and hard to set up; I include it just for a smattering of people who can't use the others.

It requires turning off script blocking in the browser (which you need to turn back on afterward, because that's not safe for normal web browsing) and you'll have to look up how to do that for the browser you're using. Then you start the game by double clicking on index.html.

An easier option to play it in a browser is to stream it on . This should work fine for everyone without setup, but it will be rather slow because it needs to download the files as you play.

Really, most players should just be using the Windows 64 bit version. Win 64 runs the best, doesn't require setup and plays at the right screen resolution.

Reactions: Wyrme

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
I would recommend you don't, unless you're really sure the other versions won't work. It's more buggy and hard to set up; I include it just for a smattering of people who can't use the others.

It requires turning off script blocking in the browser (which you need to turn back on afterward, because that's not safe for normal web browsing) and you'll have to look up how to do that for the browser you're using. Then you start the game by double clicking on index.html.

An easier option to play it in a browser is to stream it on . This should work fine for everyone without setup, but it will be rather slow because it needs to download the files as you play.

Really, most players should just be using the Windows 64 bit version. Win 64 runs the best, doesn't require setup and plays at the right screen resolution.
Thank you very much. I cant use the other versions so this helped me alot. again sorry for the inconvenience

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Figured I would give this game a try.
I was reading through the "Change Log"
Is it just me or have all of the 'Updates' since like V0.24, been focused around "Hirai" (the NTR/Sharing/Other Male) character?

To be clear, I am NOT complaining, just asking for some clarification. From what I read (which are some older posts) the whole NTR/Other males story content was supposed to be completely avoidable and not a main focus of the game.

Reading the changelog for v0.25 -> v0.27.3 (the current build) it seems like the majority of scenes are focused on "Harai" and BBBen even mentions expanding upon that type of content:

Possibly, yes; I have some ideas for some new characters to appear in the story and some other scenes that might crop up. I can't spoil too much right now, though. ;)

*I do also have a bit of interesting voice acting set aside, but that's only going to appear when I get the scenes actually done.
Again to be clear, I am not whining/complaining or demanding any sort of changes. I just don't like Sharing/NTR/Other males and want to know if the 'Other men/Ntr/sharing' type content is going to be the main focus of the game, moving forward (as the changelog seems to suggest).

Dev should always make what they want, I would like to know where it is headed before I bother playing it. And, Yes, I did read that there is an option to turn off all NTR/sharing/other guy-type content (except for one memory the MC has of finding Mika, making out with another guy), so I know it can be turned (mostly) off. I am just wondering what the direction is going to be and if it's worth investing time.

Not trying to be rude, English is my second language, so forgive me if I sound so.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Figured I would give this game a try.
I was reading through the "Change Log"
Is it just me or have all of the 'Updates' since like V0.24, been focused around "Hirai" (the NTR/Sharing/Other Male) character?
Well, yes, maybe three updates were. I will continue to update that aspect of the game alongside all the other aspects, and if you really have a problem with it that's okay, maybe there's other projects you'd prefer. For clarity, however, I've released five updates for patrons since that version and they've all focused on the threesome content. What's there of the sharing/NTR stuff can be turned off but even if you don't, it's not forced on you.

I think that if you're wondering whether you'd like it you probably need to play it to judge.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Well, yes, maybe three updates were. I will continue to update that aspect of the game alongside all the other aspects, and if you really have a problem with it that's okay, maybe there's other projects you'd prefer. For clarity, however, I've released five updates for patrons since that version and they've all focused on the threesome content. What's there of the sharing/NTR stuff can be turned off but even if you don't, it's not forced on you.

I think that if you're wondering whether you'd like it you probably need to play it to judge.
Thanks for the reply. I did take your advice and play through it a little.

I had previously read that the content can be turned off (mostly) There was still a scene where EMI (? I think) tells you how she is going on a date with another girl, and a memory where the MC catches Maki making out with another guy (I don't know if these can be avoided). Also a video of an MMF threesome involving one of the love interests (taken before you become a romantic interest for her).

These above cases aside, I assume that this is the decision
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ends most (if not all) of the NTR/Sharing stuff?.

Finally, I was not aware that there was a large discrepancy between the version on F95 and the latest Patreon build. Is the business model one where the F95 version is always several releases behind?

Also, so far I really enjoy the artwork and the story. Only on Day 13, but the mystery aspect of the game is very well done. The sandbox is also well implemented. So even I don't continue playing, I wanted to complement you on those things.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Finally, I was not aware that there was a large discrepancy between the version on F95 and the latest Patreon build. Is the business model one where the F95 version is always several releases behind?
The patrons' version is updated regularly; the free version is something I update less frequently and it is behind, yes. It's also one that I make sure is as stable as I can make it, because it's much harder to manage the buggier recent changes with a public release. I feel that the public versions I put out are a better option, therefore, than seeking out pirated releases since I make sure they're ready for more casual players.

Also, so far I really enjoy the artwork and the story. Only on Day 13, but the mystery aspect of the game is very well done. The sandbox is also well implemented. So even I don't continue playing, I wanted to complement you on those things.
Thank you, I appreciate that.

These above cases aside, I assume that this is the decision
ends most (if not all) of the NTR/Sharing stuff?.
More or less, although since you bring up those other specific aspects, I'd suggest that you still might not like the game. The flashbacks and character stories do explore the characters' sexual histories before the story, as well as some unusual choices by Shuji himself in his own 'unlocked' memories as you find them. I don't want to go into a spoilers, but I'm inclined to think the game won't really be to your taste.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
The patrons' version is updated regularly; the free version is something I update less frequently and it is behind, yes. It's also one that I make sure is as stable as I can make it, because it's much harder to manage the buggier recent changes with a public release. I feel that the public versions I put out are a better option, therefore, than seeking out pirated releases since I make sure they're ready for more casual players.
This is a very good practice and I wish more Dev's would adopt it.

More or less, although since you bring up those other specific aspects, I'd suggest that you still might not like the game. The flashbacks and character stories do explore the characters' sexual histories before the story, as well as some unusual choices by Shuji himself in his own 'unlocked' memories as you find them. I don't want to go into a spoilers, but I'm inclined to think the game won't really be to your taste.
While it's true that I don't like NTR/Sharing content (especially when other males are involved), I'm not personally super fragile about LI's past exploits (before MC entered the picture) in this kind of game (though I know some players can be). I tend to read what players say and take it with a 'grain of salt'. Ultimately, it has to make sense for the story.

I am up to day 18? (19)? now and I've seen the
it was not really an issue for me. I turned off Hirai on day 7 and aside from the mention of the mmf video (which I assume I can choose NOT to watch), I haven't seen anything that personally rankles me so far.

I will consider myself warned.

Also, I don't know if it's a bug thats been fixed or is intended this way, but when I talk to Emi (after she is leveled up enough to visits Shuji in the bathtub) One of the discussion points (sub-menu) is titled "About Hirai" I assume this is linked to accepting his Day 7 offer. The menu itself is empty.

Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I will consider myself warned.
If nothing's put you off by this point then I suppose you won't have too much of an issue then; the game's not meant to be a kink bait-and-switch or anything; it's just an alternative available approach to the "harem" relationships, really.

Also, I don't know if it's a bug thats been fixed or is intended this way, but when I talk to Emi (after she is leveled up enough to visits Shuji in the bathtub) One of the discussion points (sub-menu) is titled "About Hirai" I assume this is linked to accepting his Day 7 offer. The menu itself is empty.
That's probably an oversight; I should probably just cut off that topic if you've selected to not have him appear.

Honestly, even if you tell him not to show up nothing has to happen; some people were just upset about even having the button there, so I decided to include the additional cut-off point.

Reactions: hobobobb

Debosno

Dec 18, 2019
I would pay money for a legit android version. Its a hard life having a family and not being able to get the alone time to play these games on my PC. My phone is my portal to these kind of things.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I would pay money for a legit android version. Its a hard life having a family and not being able to get the alone time to play these games on my PC. My phone is my portal to these kind of things.
Well I do plan to get to it eventually. I think I can do it, but it'll take a little time to figure it out, so it's on the to-do list.

Reactions: Debosno and hhhhy

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
If nothing's put you off by this point then I suppose you won't have too much of an issue then; the game's not meant to be a kink bait-and-switch or anything; it's just an alternative available approach to the "harem" relationships, really.

That's probably an oversight; I should probably just cut off that topic if you've selected to not have him appear.

Honestly, even if you tell him not to show up nothing has to happen; some people were just upset about even having the button there, so I decided to include the additional cut-off point.
Can patrons vote on more ntr events? as Im sure vanilla will be a lot

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Can patrons vote on more ntr events? as Im sure vanilla will be a lot
For the sake of my own work style, I don't hold a lot of votes on the Patreon. I do listen to what people want to see, but I find if I want to make good scenes I get the best results if I can just make scenes when I have an interesting idea for them. That way I can follow my own inspiration, while otherwise I find the work tends to be more mediocre.

kenzy2012

Jun 2, 2017
For the sake of my own work style, I don't hold a lot of votes on the Patreon. I do listen to what people want to see, but I find if I want to make good scenes I get the best results if I can just make scenes when I have an interesting idea for them. That way I can follow my own inspiration, while otherwise I find the work tends to be more mediocre.
Love your passion man and what you've been doing with this game.
Anyway, I'd love to see more ntr and Hirai's text messages scenes in the next update.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
i been following your patreon i can see the updates. i'm so happy that you do your own work style and care enough for taking interesting idea's for both sides. i like where the game is heading. I love NTR the most and I'm glad you don't have poles actually. do your own thing cause you done a great job for NTR lovers and Harem players. I can only hope Hirai gets his own threesome with shizu and emi/nobu <3

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Can the web browser version run on android?
Yes, probably, although you'll have to turn off script blocking to get it to work in a web browser. Be careful with that, as you'll want the script blocking back on for any web browsing.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
BBBen I have been thinking your profile pic reminds me of the old Bard's Tale games dunno why as the graphics were obviously not that great. Mayhap, twas how I envisioned one of the heroes in me party. OH btw, I have enjoyed your game( I know sad decorum, but tis how this brain works). Much luck along this path :).

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes