BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Managing skills and stuff is basic game tactics, that's fairly intuitive. What we have no way of knowing though is that the mission of the game is to zero in on one girl on successive NG+ runs. Given the jealousy mechanic and the general expectations of a "harem" game, that's not intuitive. Please consider throwing a line of text at the end advising players that unlocking each girl's individual ending is a good way to advance the overall arc, that would save some frustration for players like me.
Maybe I could drop some additional tutorialisation in when the dates are introduced.

BBBen, any idea what's going wrong with this Shizu sex scene that only seems to unlock when you do a fast start? Is that by design?

Edit: oh holy shit, I just saw that the subway lines represented diferent girls. FML. I just didn't catch that little bit of the logo, that makes everything MUCH clearer.
I haven't seen any issue with the Shizu sex scene triggering. Was it just because you hadn't seen all her flashbacks yet?

buff

May 29, 2017
I haven't seen any issue with the Shizu sex scene triggering. Was it just because you hadn't seen all her flashbacks yet?
Could be. I made it to the scene where you're chased out of the parking lot, then the game ended; the next PT selecting "fast start" dropped me into her sex scene. I _think_ I clicked Library first, not 100% sure.

OK, so I finished the Shizu ending. Holy shit sir, that's some good animation. I generally prefer lesbian or 3some stuff, but that was a ridiculously hot regular M/F scene. All your sins are forgiven :-D

• Red Heart
Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Could be. I made it to the scene where you're chased out of the parking lot, then the game ended; the next PT selecting "fast start" dropped me into her sex scene. I _think_ I clicked Library first, not 100% sure.

OK, so I finished the Shizu ending. Holy shit sir, that's some good animation. I generally prefer lesbian or 3some stuff, but that was a ridiculously hot regular M/F scene. All your sins are forgiven :-D
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed the scene.

Yes, most likely you ran out of time on the first occasion and then clicked the library on the fast start.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
About to try this for the first time, do you guys recommend playing with voices or not?

edit: I have since played the game. the game was working fine but all of a sudden I cant load my saves? Anyway to fix this without restarting?

Last edited:

Debosno

Dec 18, 2019
Plans for an android version? The gamejolt version is gone and that was the only way I ever got it to work on android.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
About to try this for the first time, do you guys recommend playing with voices or not?

edit: I have since played the game. the game was working fine but all of a sudden I cant load my saves? Anyway to fix this without restarting?
I haven't heard of that being an issue - assuming you didn't change versions of the game or something, but even then it generally shouldn't. Does the loading screen just freeze?

By the way, I personally would certainly recommend keeping the voices. ;)

Plans for an android version? The gamejolt version is gone and that was the only way I ever got it to work on android.
Yes, it's a shame Gamejolt decided to pull a Tumblr. I plan to eventually try again with Android exports but the older ones I did just didn't work, because apparently you need some kind of special Android export kit or something.

Reactions: What'sNew

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
I haven't heard of that being an issue - assuming you didn't change versions of the game or something, but even then it generally shouldn't. Does the loading screen just freeze?
I found that saving in the entrance to mc's apartment makes the save file reloadable. It's still slow but at least it works most of the time. Thanks for the reply.

Game is fantastic btw. Cant believe this game slipped under my radar. Few questions though:
- is there a way to delete saves, and hide the textbook in the game?
- Im missing quite a few of the collector cards. Any tips? I have 28 of them.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I found that saving in the entrance to mc's apartment makes the save file reloadable. It's still slow but at least it works most of the time. Thanks for the reply.

Game is fantastic btw. Cant believe this game slipped under my radar. Few questions though:
- is there a way to delete saves, and hide the textbook in the game?
- Im missing quite a few of the collector cards. Any tips? I have 28 of them.
Thanks, I'm glad you like it!
On Windows you can find the saves to delete them at: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Pervert Action Timelapse\User Data\Default
There isn't a way to hide the text box, which is why I tend to give you a chance to look at the image before bringing the box up.
The collector cards are hidden all over the place, but are generally either awarded for unlocking a scene, or for fully exploring a scene, clicking on all the optional stuff, etc.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Thanks, I'm glad you like it!
On Windows you can find the saves to delete them at: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Pervert Action Timelapse\User Data\Default
There isn't a way to hide the text box, which is why I tend to give you a chance to look at the image before bringing the box up.
The collector cards are hidden all over the place, but are generally either awarded for unlocking a scene, or for fully exploring a scene, clicking on all the optional stuff, etc.
Gotcha. Do you know how many cards are currently in the game?

It's hard for a new player like myself to know what content is currently in the game. So far, I've seen all four memories for four girls, Emi, Nobuko, Shizu and Mika. Maxed their points and clicked their optional sex scenes by talking to them. Also invited Hirai to date the three girls so I have seen the NTR stuff including the threesome scenes. Watched the videos on Shizu's camera. Unlocked Emi's and Nobuko's ending etc. Is there a walkthrough somewhere? lol

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Gotcha. Do you know how many cards are currently in the game?

It's hard for a new player like myself to know what content is currently in the game. So far, I've seen all four memories for four girls, Emi, Nobuko, Shizu and Mika. Maxed their points and clicked their optional sex scenes by talking to them. Also invited Hirai to date the three girls so I have seen the NTR stuff including the threesome scenes. Watched the videos on Shizu's camera. Unlocked Emi's and Nobuko's ending etc. Is there a walkthrough somewhere? lol
Well, the cards aren't linked to the Hirai stuff; I can't remember how many are in the public build, but the highest number is #36 in the latest patron build. That said, a few are deliberately blank to allow room for future cards to fill in specific spots. I think there's probably 34, therefore, but in the public build maybe 32 or 33.

It sounds like you've found a lot of the stuff that's currently in the game; not sure whether anything's slipped past you. But nobody's made a walkthrough or guide yet, I think. (I consider that kind of a community activity so I don't make them myself - the game should speak for itself.)

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
i was not skipping dialogues but i just can't understand wtf is happening in this game. Or what game wants from me, is there a walkthrough to understand what do i even have to do? Upgrade stats, and what is the difference between them? Go for a date, or not? Where to get money for a date? Is there a timegate of how much days can i spend upgrading stats? Or is there a cap of every stat?

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
i was not skipping dialogues but i just can't understand wtf is happening in this game. Or what game wants from me, is there a walkthrough to understand what do i even have to do? Upgrade stats, and what is the difference between them? Go for a date, or not? Where to get money for a date? Is there a timegate of how much days can i spend upgrading stats? Or is there a cap of every stat?
You need to regain your memories by spending time with the three girls. Do that by going on dates with them.

For the stats, I believe it governs much how the trust and love increases with a girl each time you go on a date in a location which corresponds to their mood. For instance when a girl is bored, that means it is best to take her to the art gallery. How much her points increases depends on your "eye" stat.

For money, you gain 50 dollars every day. You will get the option to earn more money later on. Just keep playing. Like you said, you're not skipping dialogues so it should be very obvious when the options appears for you.

Yes there is a time limit. No there is no walkthrough.

buff

May 29, 2017
Yeah, I had the same. The game needs a tutorial page or something.

The map in the subway shows the memories you need to recover for each girl (each train line is a different girl). It doesn't actually *track* them like it probably should, but it does give you an idea of your status if you can remember which ones you have/have-not seen (which in itself is a PITA because of the NG+ aspect, but I digress). The basic gameplay is to go on dates with girls to up their stats until you unlock memories, then watch the memories via the map. You want to focus on one girl at a time to get to her ending (although not all endings are written yet).

Dates generate more stats if the appropriate attribute is enhanced, so you also want to do some training early on. There is a limit of 20 days though, so you can't just focus on stats early on.

When any girl hits jealousy of 10, it produces a bad event that wastes one of your time slices, so better to date her to reset the jealousy level-- you still lose the time, but at least you get something out of it. Some random events show up and waste time slices, which means a girl with a 9 jealousy can hit 10 before you can do anything about it, so be careful.

Money takes care of itself by magic. As long as you do some amount of training and do not date 24x7 it should be enough.

Don't use the 'accelerated start' until you're done with the game, it produces massive spoilers.

Reactions: botaniq_1

SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017
Do we happen to know when the next public release will be? Also what version will it be? 0.33 or a little further? Btw great game, love it, always checking the page everyday. :D

• Red Heart

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Do we happen to know when the next public release will be? Also what version will it be? 0.33 or a little further? Btw great game, love it, always checking the page everyday. :D
Well, I tend not to do a public release every month because honestly people seem to grow a bit numb to them if I do. Therefore I wait a little longer and do bigger jumps with more content added. I suspect that the next one I do will be in May, and I guess I'll probably put it at 0.35 at that point, since it will have been some extra time.

SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017
Well, I tend not to do a public release every month because honestly people seem to grow a bit numb to them if I do. Therefore I wait a little longer and do bigger jumps with more content added. I suspect that the next one I do will be in May, and I guess I'll probably put it at 0.35 at that point, since it will have been some extra time.
Wonderful, thank you. Cant wait for it , also loved your other game legacy. Keep up the great work.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
i would love to see alternating releases for each patreon month. like april be hirai, may mc, etc etc. that way i'd be a patreon every 2nd month XD

wishful thinking. can't wait for next patreon hirai stuff that includes none phone relation stuff hehe

Reactions: What'sNew and BBBen
Jul 18, 2018
I popped an:

Uncaught RangeError: Failed to execute 'start' on 'AudioBufferSourceNode': The offset provided (-184.677) is less than the minimum bound (0)
File: Engine.js@1.44085

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes