Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
I can't seem to find which one the Mac version is. I see Windows and Linux only
The Mac version has "darwin" somewhere in the name.

Gave that a try, and merged the new files with the Mac ones. Still having the same screen when I try to open via the app icon :(
Don't open it with the app icon, go to the folder, open a Terminal in it, and run the command ./electron.

It's probably possible to make the app icon exhibit the same behaviour, I can take a look later

seraphim64

May 22, 2017
The Mac version has "darwin" somewhere in the name.

Don't open it with the app icon, go to the folder, open a Terminal in it, and run the command ./electron.

It's probably possible to make the app icon exhibit the same behaviour, I can take a look later
Thanks, looking forward to it, for some reason (probably following the instructions wrong), its not opening here

Blob

May 7, 2017
Can someone tell me how to import my save from the previous version?
Already read some confusing stuff that didnt work about it on the previous page
Nevermind I figured it out. If someone else has the same issue:

old savegame was under:
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Pervert Action Timelapse\User Data\Default\SaveGame_0.vndata
and other files in that folder needs to be copied to:
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Pervert Action Timelapse\SaveGame_0.vndata

Roehner

Apr 10, 2021
The NTR in this game is seriously well crafted. To be clear, in the current version there are (not including the phone messages) 2 Hirai scenes with Shizu, 1 with Noboku and 1 with Emi?
Depends on what you classify as a "phone message". There's a Hirai/Nobuko/Shizu scene that's a interactive video you get, so I'd think it more of a sex scene, instead of just a message. Then there's the Mika/Hirai scene as well. There's also little ntr in the beach event, if Hirai has had sex with the girl. Might still be forgetting something.

Reactions: ForeverLosing

Debosno

Dec 18, 2019
Is there an up to date version available to play on any websites? Its the only way I've been able to play on android but the latest one I can find is still .37.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
have walkthrough ?
There's not really a walkthrough, the game is designed for multiple playthroughs. So just play to get the feel and then if you unlock a girl's ending (only Nabuko and Emi have true endings rn) you'll get bonuses for the next playthrough. Best to focus on one girl the first time through and if you aren't super averse to NTR get Harai to help manage the girls jealousy and give you some extra cash

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
The NTR in this game is seriously well crafted. To be clear, in the current version there are (not including the phone messages) 2 Hirai scenes with Shizu, 1 with Noboku and 1 with Emi?
there's more Harai stuff than that. For example if you unlock sex with Shizu and Harai has fucked one of the other girls Shizu may have some video of Harai messing around with them.

Reactions: ForeverLosing

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
also why is he working on new girls? i love the first 2 or even 3 girls so much i think it would be great for more content..
I think the plan was always for 6, if you notice each girl has a train track on the map, check it out next time you play

ailoveu

Jul 28, 2017

Long John Silver

A Festival of Conviviality
Uploader
Aug 21, 2018

seraphim64

May 22, 2017
Does anyone have trouble opening the Mac one? All I get is this after following the instructions in the folder. I heard I can use the electron method but am unclear how to do that, anyone have a step-by-step instruction how to fix it?

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Last time i played Timelapse was 0.36...unfortunately there is still one major design solution i consider a flaw...
When i go on a double date i do not get a message from Hirai...This is a massive slow down in unlocking content within the game...
Also Shizu's videos do not get carried over into the next playthroughs...No idea why the dev hasn't thought about that one...
I think Hirai should be able to date the girls at any time of the day...
I keep getting Emi and Nobuko to pick during day 21...How to unlock Shizu or Mika pick?

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Last time i played Timelapse was 0.36...unfortunately there is still one major design solution i consider a flaw...
When i go on a double date i do not get a message from Hirai...This is a massive slow down in unlocking content within the game...
Also Shizu's videos do not get carried over into the next playthroughs...No idea why the dev hasn't thought about that one...
I think Hirai should be able to date the girls at any time of the day...
I keep getting Emi and Nobuko to pick during day 21...How to unlock Shizu or Mika pick?
Emi and Nobuko are still the only ones with ending scenes/unlocks

Scoop_

Nov 13, 2021
Does anyone know how to get Nobuko/Shuji/Hirai threesome scene? i have trouble try to get every scene in this game.

Roehner

Apr 10, 2021
Does anyone know how to get Nobuko/Shuji/Hirai threesome scene? i have trouble try to get every scene in this game.
Have her go to dates with Hirai, till they have sex. Then go to the kitchen and Hirai will be there with her. Then choose to have a threesome. It's the same for all the Shuji and Hirai threesomes with the girls.

Reactions: Scoop_

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
in addition to what was already said for any of the NTR/sharing content the girls have to not only had sex with Harai, but also in the present with Shuji. If they haven't has sex with Shuji all you are going to get is the phone messages from Harai when they go on dates

seraphim64

May 22, 2017
I downloaded the Windows version and then downloaded the Mac version of Electron and put it in the folder. How do I open it on my Mac?
Screenshot 2022-11-30 at 11.44.31 am.png

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes