Jul 20, 2019
GG. I've been avoiding this game for a long time because I thought it to be one of the many "fake ntr" games. Example: dude looks at tits = ntr xdd. Instead I nutted 3 times in like an hour. :sleep:
Yeah I totally get you. Usually harem games that say they have NTR, only really have super weak NTR that barely qualifies. I definitely recommend Pervert Action Legacy btw, the NTR in that is pretty good (although personally it seems to me that the NTR in this game is shaping up to be bigger and better)

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
The NTR in this game is seriously well crafted. To be clear, in the current version there are (not including the phone messages) 2 Hirai scenes with Shizu, 1 with Noboku and 1 with Emi?

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
We must be playing different games if y'all really like the NTR like that in this game. I felt like some of those parts weren't really hitting unless I got the wrong NTR parts. Literally just letting ole buddy hit sometimes and it felt like a phone in. Wasn't really that well put in for me I guess. And multiple playthroughs makes it so tedious cuz it's so slow to start out.

Jul 20, 2019
also why is he working on new girls? i love the first 2 or even 3 girls so much i think it would be great for more content..
previous Pervert Action games have always had like 6 girls i think? I havent played Pervert Action Future so can't say for sure. Legacy and Crisis definitely have tho

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
previous Pervert Action games have always had like 6 girls i think? I havent played Pervert Action Future so can't say for sure. Legacy and Crisis definitely have tho
If that was the Space Station one there were about that many, been awhile so I might be misremembering, but there were a few but only a couple of scenes each(?). This is the first one I recall where the MC was not cum blocked by something.

Blob

May 7, 2017
Can someone tell me how to import my save from the previous version?
Already read some confusing stuff that didnt work about it on the previous page

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes