BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Problems:
1 - The Scene Gallery is accessible only from the main menu. But the main menu appears only after an end of the game, after asking to repeat the game. And I can't even make a save of the main menu. During the game there is no way to access the main menu and the Gallery from it. If i click on Menu during the game i don't get the main menu but i get this:

View attachment 2034505
Yes, sadly that's just not something the engine currently accommodates. In order to avoid bugs I've used the built-in engine menus and they don't allow access to the start screen mid-game.

You can, however, get to the start screen easily enough by starting the game again. Not ideal, but it is accessible.

2 - After playing the Emi and/or Nobuco end and starting again from the beginning, we get the choice to have an accelerating start and to skip "non-essential" scenes. If i chose this option, all the wake up scenes with all the girls are automatically skipped. So they are considered "non-essential". Some of them are nice and i would like to repeat them but they are not even saved in the Scene Gallery. Not to mention that during the first playthrough when everybody plays all the scenes, Mika was not yet in the harem, so i never saw her wake up scene ..
You can switch the scene skip mode off in the stats menu, and then you will be able to see the wake-ups again. They're set to skip because they can repeat a lot.

The wake-ups were a bit more complicated to implement in the scene gallery so I didn't put them in right away, but they are in the more up to date patrons' versions.

3 - Which "third" should i find? There are already 3 girls from the beginning on, and after the end with Emi or Nobuco, also Mika joins the harem so there are 4 girls already "found". So .. which or what should that "third" be and where to find her?
Explaining that would be a spoiler. You'll have to wait and see where the story goes...

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Yes, sadly that's just not something the engine currently accommodates. In order to avoid bugs I've used the built-in engine menus and they don't allow access to the start screen mid-game.

You can, however, get to the start screen easily enough by starting the game again. Not ideal, but it is accessible.
I am not a coder but.. could you maybe place a button that leads to main menu on the Options menu that opens when we click on Menu?

You can switch the scene skip mode off in the stats menu, and then you will be able to see the wake-ups again. They're set to skip because they can repeat a lot.
When playing with the option to skip "non-essential" scenes there are several occasions when it asks if you want to skip the scene or not. Could that not be applied also for the wake up scenes instead of autromatically being told that they are skipped?

Explaining that would be a spoiler. You'll have to wait and see where the story goes...
I guess this answer goes also for the problem number 4 which you didn't address. I only need to know if in the future versions the "NTR" scenes that happen and for which we only get pix on the phone may be also shown as whole scenes, as a flashback story for instance told by the women to the MC , which is the usual way to treat such scenes when the MC is not present.

Because this is in fact not "cheating", not "netorare" . It happens with the knowledge and at least partial agreement of the MC so it is in fact "netorase" or "sharing". And if the MC gets only a pic on the phone, that is not satisfactory for the MC. In such "sharing" situations, both partners must have something to enjoy, the woman gets a good fuck and the man gets to SEE that and enjoy it.

In case you did not think about this , a way to get to those scenes (later) would be to collect those "cheating" pix in the Gallery or on the phone and at a certain point to be able to click them and see the whole scene as a flashback.

Or have that option in the menu of each girl like the way the videos taken by Shizu can be accessed now but as a illustrated flashback story, not a video. The girl tells the story and the MC imagines it. And we see that. The MC could even get a handjob or a BJ on those occasions as it is quite standard by such stories..

What i need to know at this time (without spoiling) is if it makes sense to send the same girl out with Hirai every day in order to "collect" such ntr events that can be later SEEN in full, or if those events will always be just a pic on the phone and nothing more..

In fact at this time my only reason to repeat the game (since i have no idea what "third" i should be looking for) is to use each repeat in order to get the most pix of such "sharing" scenes for EACH girl, hoping that we can sometime see the whole story of what happened there. So the way i play at this time when repeating is choosing 1 girl each time and sending her out every day with Hirai. In the hope that the program remembers those occasions and those scenes will be treated later in full. But i have no way to know if this is part of your plan with this game or not. I see no mention of those scenes in the Scene Gallery so it may be that they are just what they are, pix on the phone and nothing more.

If this was the case it would make no sense to collect those scenes for each girl but just spread them among all girls..

However i can see that after a certain amount of evenings going out with Hirai, in the menu of those girls there are new buttons to talk about what happened and in some cases even see the event as a flashback (by Shizu there is even a video of such a scene of which MC had no idea). Is this the way you have chosen to deal with those events or its just pix on the phone and nothing else? I am confused as to how to play this game as a fan of "sharing" so please help a little :)

Last edited:

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I am not a coder but.. could you maybe place a button that leads to main menu on the Options menu that opens when we click on Menu?
Eventually, once I redo the UI a bit near the end of the development process, yes. For now, those kinds of changes are a bit too disruptive.

When playing with the option to skip "non-essential" scenes there are several occasions when it asks if you want to skip the scene or not. Could that not be applied also for the wake up scenes instead of autromatically being told that they are skipped?
That would be a bit awkward for the code in that part of the game. It would also slow down play quite a bit for people skipping through.

I guess this answer goes also for the problem number 4 which you didn't address. I only need to know if in the future versions the "NTR" scenes that happen and for which we only get pix on the phone may be also shown as whole scenes, as a flashback story for instance told by the women to the MC , which is the usual way to treat such scenes when the MC is not present.

Because this is in fact not "cheating", not "netorare" . It happens with the knowledge and at least partial agreement of the MC so it is in fact "netorase" or "sharing". And if the MC gets only a pic on the phone, that is not satisfactory for the MC. In such "sharing" situations, both partners must have something to enjoy, the woman gets a good fuck and the man gets to SEE that and enjoy it.

In case you did not think about this , a way to get to those scenes (later) would be to collect those "cheating" pix in the Gallery or on the phone and at a certain point to be able to click them and see the whole scene as a flashback.

Or have that option in the menu of each girl like the way the videos taken by Shizu can be accessed now but as a illustrated flashback story, not a video. The girl tells the story and the MC imagines it. And we see that. The MC could even get a handjob or a BJ on those occasions as it is quite standard by such stories..

What i need to know at this time (without spoiling) is if it makes sense to send the same girl out with Hirai every day in order to "collect" such ntr events that can be later SEEN in full, or if those events will always be just a pic on the phone and nothing more..

In fact at this time my only reason to repeat the game (since i have no idea what "third" i should be looking for) is to use each repeat in order to get the most pix of such "sharing" scenes for EACH girl, hoping that we can sometime see the whole story of what happened there. So the way i play at this time when repeating is choosing 1 girl each time and sending her out every day with Hirai. In the hope that the program remembers those occasions and those scenes will be treated later in full. But i have no way to know if this is part of your plan with this game or not. I see no mention of those scenes in the Scene Gallery so it may be that they are just what they are, pix on the phone and nothing more.

If this was the case it would make no sense to collect those scenes for each girl but just spread them among all girls..

However i can see that after a certain amount of evenings going out with Hirai, in the menu of those girls there are new buttons to talk about what happened and in some cases even see the event as a flashback (by Shizu there is even a video of such a scene of which MC had no idea). Is this the way you have chosen to deal with those events or its just pix on the phone and nothing else? I am confused as to how to play this game as a fan of "sharing" so please help a little :)
There are a bunch of interactive Hirai scenes in the game already and there will be more, but the ones that are currently just a brief image on the phone will remain that way. The relationships do build up to more elaborate scenes, but the fact that some of the development is not accessible to the player is deliberate, to simplify the relationship progression a bit and emphasise that things are happening when Shuji is not around.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
The present day sharing/NTR scenes with Harai won't trigger for a girl unless she has both fucked him and Shuji. So for example if you finish all the flashback stuff with Emi and get her sex scene with Shuji in the present and you have also sent her on enough dates with Harai to where she has sex with him too, then when you enter certain rooms a scene with Harai and Emi will trigger. I'm a patron so i'm not sure exactly where the public build is, but there should be quite a few Harai scenes outside just the texts he sends you.

As far as the game in general, it does remember if you got an ending with a girl when you play again and in subsequent playthroughs they get bonuses to the stats you earn when you take them on dates so their scenes unlock much quicker. As a result you should be able to get all the content for at least 2 or 3 girls in one playthrough eventually.

If you are looking to get the Harai stuff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I have a few questions.

1. Does this game have a full soundtrack?
2. How much content is in the game? For example, how many sex scenes are there, and how long does it take to go through a route? Please, be detailed.
3. How long is this game?
4. Has the creator finished any other games?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I have a few questions.

1. Does this game have a full soundtrack?
2. How much content is in the game? For example, how many sex scenes are there, and how long does it take to go through a route? Please, be detailed.
3. How long is this game?
4. Has the creator finished any other games?
1. Yes
2. Lots - too much content to give you a detailed list.
3. It's designed for replay and finding other possibilities, so it's long, but it's kind of impossible for me to judge by hours because as the developer I can't play it in the same way a normal player would.
4. Yes, heaps. I think you can see some in the first post of this thread.

Oh, and more importantly, is there a walkthrough for this game?
It's not exactly a "walkthrough" sort of game, it's more about fairly self-evident time management choices to take you down different paths depending on what you focus on.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
1. Yes
2. Lots - too much content to give you a detailed list.
3. It's designed for replay and finding other possibilities, so it's long, but it's kind of impossible for me to judge by hours because as the developer I can't play it in the same way a normal player would.
4. Yes, heaps. I think you can see some in the first post of this thread.

It's not exactly a "walkthrough" sort of game, it's more about fairly self-evident time management choices to take you down different paths depending on what you focus on.
First of all, wow I didn't expect to get a response for weeks, if ever. Especially not from the dev. Huge props! thanks so much! This is officially the first time a dev has replied to my first post on a game on this site! Seriously, super impressed!

Anyways.

1. Fuck yeah! Does the same go for all of your games, or most of them?
2. What I probably should ask is how much of this game is complete so far?
3. That's fine, appreciate you responding. Hope someone else can answer.
4. Yeah, I looked at them, most of them aren't listed as complete, and I assumed that a lot just weren't listed as complete. In any case, mad props for finishing several games. Most ADULT VN creators that make good games can't seem to finish one!

As for it not being a walkthrough sort of game, don't your choices matter?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
First of all, wow I didn't expect to get a response for weeks, if ever. Especially not from the dev. Huge props! thanks so much! This is officially the first time a dev has replied to my first post on a game on this site! Seriously, super impressed!

Anyways.

1. Fuck yeah! Does the same go for all of your games, or most of them?
Most of them, yes. I use Creative Commons licensed music, but I tend to put a lot of work into choosing the tracks and fitting them into the game.

2. What I probably should ask is how much of this game is complete so far?
Hard to estimate, but I'd say that you can get a satisfying experience playing it, but the story is fundamentally unfinished and will be until the final version is released.

4. Yeah, I looked at them, most of them aren't listed as complete, and I assumed that a lot just weren't listed as complete. In any case, mad props for finishing several games. Most ADULT VN creators that make good games can't seem to finish one!
Oh, yeah, all my games are complete except the two that are currently in active development - this one and Lord Goblin.

As for it not being a walkthrough sort of game, don't your choices matter?
Choices matter but it's not a classic Visual Novel-style game in that respect. It's not about going through linear paths and making choices that then branch you to linear offshoots. Instead, this is a game about deciding on what to spend your time, so it's generally obvious what the consequences will be. If you spend your time dating Emi, you're going to get Emi's romance story, for example.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
what else was added to the game, apart from the v0.45.0 changelog? there's everything from v0.38.0 up to v0.44.0

ailoveu

Jul 28, 2017

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes