p22

Jun 21, 2017
Can you load them on your end and see if they work?

Anyway, the only common thing for bad saves is that there are over 1.5MB in size.

And if I open any of them in notepad they have a lot of repeated $$vnm_obj_ref or nulls.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Can you load them on your end and see if they work?

Anyway, the only common thing for bad saves is that there are over 1.5MB in size.

And if I open any of them in notepad they have a lot of repeated $$vnm_obj_ref or nulls.
Yes, I do seem to get the same results you reported. I haven't seen this happen before - at least not in any substantial way that I can keep track of. I don't think it'd be those scenes, necessarily, though.

Reactions: p22

Alzurblehbleh

Aug 12, 2020
Save 8 is the start of 2nd memory for Nobuko, save 9 is before starting that memory at metro.
Save 7 is a teaser for that memory.

Save 6 is the first Shizu memory (works but loads slowly).

View attachment 1969729

Also, all buggy saves are very large compared to saves 1-4.

View attachment 1969734

Only saves 1-4 and 6 load for me, with 6 being slow.

I've attached all my saves now.
What directory does this game save to?

Λvipray_x

Jul 20, 2020
I am having the same issues as p22. Some saves are incredibly slow, whereas some don't load at all. Tried both the 32bit and the 64bit versions, but the same results. :C Is this fixable?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I am having the same issues as p22. Some saves are incredibly slow, whereas some don't load at all. Tried both the 32bit and the 64bit versions, but the same results. :C Is this fixable?
It seems like some new issue has emerged with saves under unknown, but infrequent circumstances. I don't know what's causing it or why. I assume this isn't a problem with the newest patrons' release because there's been a big shift in the code of the engine over to Electron instead of NW.js and I think that probably fixes the issue, but apart from that I'm a bit confused by this myself.

It hasn't been a problem in the past, or if it was then it wasn't common enough to have got my attention. If they're old saves from a previous version then yes, they might just be broken because of that, but if you made the saves in this version then that's confusing.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Anyway, I have stopped playing for now. This issue makes playing new public build unplayable after some time. And this is not the kind of game I can play in one go without saving and loading.

Hopefully, there will be a future public build with this issue fixed.

Also, if I open some of those broken saves in Nopepad++ (it is a JSON), I see a lot of redundant information. Like huge blocks of nulls or of some repeated object reference for thousands of times, making the save file bloated with probably redundant data.

It feels like some info in save gets duplicated over and over the more you save until the game is unable to load saves at all.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Looking at this again makes me nostalgic back to the days when BBBen used to make some of the best Adrift games we had in the old Yahoo groups.

Reactions: Debosno and p22

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Anyway, I have stopped playing for now. This issue makes playing new public build unplayable after some time. And this is not the kind of game I can play in one go without saving and loading.

Hopefully, there will be a future public build with this issue fixed.

Also, if I open some of those broken saves in Nopepad++ (it is a JSON), I see a lot of redundant information. Like huge blocks of nulls or of some repeated object reference for thousands of times, making the save file bloated with probably redundant data.

It feels like some info in save gets duplicated over and over the more you save until the game is unable to load saves at all.
Sorry, I don't know a fix to recommend for you. If I get time I'll try to put together an update for this version to bring in the new engine code and get rid of this issue, because I think the Electron code that the patrons' version uses wouldn't have the same issue.

At the very least, even if I don't get time to patch this public version, I'll definitely add that to the next public version.

It seems like this issue has just emerged; maybe it's some new incompatibility problem with NW.js.

redhatter

May 24, 2017
I really enjoy the game its a lot of fun and I am enjoying a lot of the characters. I kind of wish there was an endless mode though I know the game isnt complete but I would like to have continued for a bit longer.

Reactions: Saga89 and BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I really enjoy the game its a lot of fun and I am enjoying a lot of the characters. I kind of wish there was an endless mode though I know the game isnt complete but I would like to have continued for a bit longer.
The only problem with doing something like that is that the game's designed to go into a kind of new game plus mode, so you need to hit an ending eventually in order to loop back around. I'm glad you're enjoying it, though!

Reactions: redhatter

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a lot of content from 0.37 to 0.43? is discord a requirement or can you get game links from patreon right away?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Is there a lot of content from 0.37 to 0.43? is discord a requirement or can you get game links from patreon right away?
There is a bunch of new content, yes - six months of updates. :) And no, Discord isn't a requirement; the link is on Patreon.

The Discord role is just a bonus if you want to use my server. It's something I can offer as a tier reward that doesn't cost me anything or take any effort, so it's a good bonus from my perspective.

Reactions: MangoTree

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
There is a bunch of new content, yes - six months of updates. :) And no, Discord isn't a requirement; the link is on Patreon.

The Discord role is just a bonus if you want to use my server. It's something I can offer as a tier reward that doesn't cost me anything or take any effort, so it's a good bonus from my perspective.
Wasn't expecting the beach event [nice surprise], guess that's the good thing about not reading changelogs lol. Though I don't know if I've currently unlocked everything. Will probably have to scroll down and search for all the previous update posts on patreon. Good job with this game man, i'll give the legacy one a shot after i'm done with this one.

Oh are there any other scenes of nobuko in those shorts and blue top? when she has her basket of clothes or is that short scene at the lift the only one?

• Red Heart
Reactions: BBBen

Roehner

Apr 10, 2021
One of my favorite ntr games out there. the combination of the sharing being a action the player knowingly takes and the sex between the girls and Hirai being a kind of open secret makes it very good. Helps that the character models are excellent! The girls don't radically change personalities because of it, unlike some games.

Wish that the game contained a bit more of talking to the girls about it though. Hirai sends his pictures, you find them having sex, but you can't really address the elephant in the room with them. A few lines of dialogue would go a long way. Emi already has this, kinda, but I wish Nobuko (best girl) and Shizu would have some as well.

PS. make more Hirai scenes! :)

• Red Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: holaje12 and BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Wasn't expecting the beach event [nice surprise], guess that's the good thing about not reading changelogs lol. Though I don't know if I've currently unlocked everything. Will probably have to scroll down and search for all the previous update posts on patreon. Good job with this game man, i'll give the legacy one a shot after i'm done with this one.

Oh are there any other scenes of nobuko in those shorts and blue top? when she has her basket of clothes or is that short scene at the lift the only one?
You can also see the full change log in the game: at the start menu, click the little version number in the bottom right of the screen.

I think that lift scene is the only one with that specific combination, but she does wear the blue top again in some other scenes; particularly in some of the threesome dates.

And thanks very much!

Wish that the game contained a bit more of talking to the girls about it though. Hirai sends his pictures, you find them having sex, but you can't really address the elephant in the room with them. A few lines of dialogue would go a long way. Emi already has this, kinda, but I wish Nobuko (best girl) and Shizu would have some as well.
Shizu does address it a bit more if you watch her videos with her.
And thanks, I'm glad you like it!

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Problems (v.0.37):
1 - The Scene Gallery is accessible only from the main menu. But the main menu appears only after an end of the game, after asking to repeat the game. And I can't even make a save of the main menu. During the game there is no way to access the main menu and the Gallery from it. If i click on Menu during the game i don't get the main menu but i get this (which is the Options from the main menu):

59af61a05c643e3977405021b2234baf.png

2 - After playing the Emi and/or Nobuco end and starting again from the beginning, we get the choice to have an accelerating start and to skip "non-essential" scenes. If i chose this option, all the wake up scenes with all the girls are automatically skipped. So they are considered "non-essential". Some of them are nice and i would like to repeat them but they are not even saved in the Scene Gallery. Not to mention that during the first playthrough when everybody plays all the scenes, Mika was not yet in the harem, so i never saw her wake up scene ..

3 - Which "third" should i find? There are already 3 girls from the beginning on, and after the end with Emi or Nobuco, also Mika joins the harem so there are 4 girls already "found". So .. which or what should that "third" be and where to find her?

4 - Since i am a fan of sharing (netorase) i replay the game choosing to send the SAME girl every evening with Hirai in the hope to get more sharing scenes (even if they are always with the same man and not with different men as it should be). However all i get are pictures on the phone and never the scenes from the point of view of the respective girl. Those are not even in the scene gallery. I supose they were not rendered yet, which is a pity. As an example i sent Emi with Hirai so many times that (after the MMF 3 some home with the MC) i got also pix of a FFM 3 some with Hirai and Kumi and also a separate BJ scene. But those are only on the phone.. Will we ever see the so called "cheating" scenes of which we get pix on the phone somewhere also as full version from the girl's point of view?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes