Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
There is a lot of content but it's probably only around halfway done imo. There are still two girls to add to the harem. And right now the only girls with actual ending scenes are Nabuko and Emi. The two other girls Mika and Shizu have a lot of content and you can take them right up to an ending but they don't have an actual ending scene for the last day yet. Definitely worth playing if you like his stuff though and i wouldn't expect it to be done anytime soon.
Alright thanks, I'll probably wait another year then before I play it. I'd get too exited to play more if I played it now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Alright thanks, I'll probably wait another year then before I play it. I'd get too exited to play more if I played it now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you could probably get a better idea asking in the discord, BBBen is active there and may give you a better idea of what the roadmap looks like generally.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Been playing the game and I really enjoy it. I was just wondering what the release schedule was? Is he Monthly, bimonthly, etc?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Been playing the game and I really enjoy it. I was just wondering what the release schedule was? Is he Monthly, bimonthly, etc?
He releases a content update every month for patrons. Public updates are several updates behind and occur less frequently.
the updates aren't huge but the nature of the game means you sometimes have to play through to get to see the new stuff. I'm a patron and i tend to wait a few months or so for stuff to pile up before doing a couple new playthroughs

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes