jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
any ways to carry over saves from previous update? I dont wanna start the game from 0 everytime I update.
saves should be on your hard drive: User>[user name]>AppData>Local>Pervert Action Timelapse. You shouldn't have to import them into the game folder every time you update

ailoveu

Jul 28, 2017

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
PervertActionTimelapse-0.49.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
So strange to remember playing all the Crossworlds games with a day or two of when they came out, and here we still are. Surely this has to be one of the longest tenures in adult gaming.

Reactions: archedio

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Actually, 2004*-2023...I can't imagine that anyone's been doing this longer.

* It's likely some of his games were started in 2003, or maybe even earlier.

kalik

Oct 14, 2017
Why do game developers sabotage the popularity of their own games by placing unnecessary time limits in them? Surely they can understand the simple concept that they are competing for attention against a lot of other games and time is finite. Why would I keep playing a game if I have to go through several iterations to get the "good stuff" when other equally good games don't require that I dedicate my life to them?

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Why do game developers sabotage the popularity of their own games by placing unnecessary time limits in them? Surely they can understand the simple concept that they are competing for attention against a lot of other games and time is finite. Why would I keep playing a game if I have to go through several iterations to get the "good stuff" when other equally good games don't require that I dedicate my life to them?
Well most of those other equally good games don't release public version at all. For this game hardly anybody or anybody at all leaks the patron version. And it's also like saying denuvo doesn't work when games uses that to stop piracy, when clearly they are making so much more by using it, or else they wouldn't be playing the exorbitant fees it requires.

Err0r 0ne

Sep 23, 2017
I can't play this game.
Sometimes there are no image, just black picture with dialog.
Someone know what can I do?
I even deleted all save file. Re download and re install.

apokALEKSis

Apr 9, 2019
Gentlemen!
And please tell me?!
What (program or addon) can be viewed *.jpg and *.png from the folder
Pervert Action Timelapse\resources\app\resources\Graphics\Pictures
And then I don't have an image showing...

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I just tried this AVN for the first time a hit a roadblock in the apartment.

I cannot go to sleep to advance the day and I cannot leave. I've also visited every room and selected every hotspot I could find (the 'eye' hot spot and the arrow).

How do you advance the story on day 1?

Thanks in advance.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
" Unlocked the double pleasurer and the violator for sex in the Emi toys scene. Replay that scene to see the new options. "
Has the dev ever had experience with those kind of "toys" in real life? :cool:

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
This is one of those games that I really want to play, but after playing the first part I've decided to wait til it's actually finished. Excited for when that time comes.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This is one of those games that I really want to play, but after playing the first part I've decided to wait til it's actually finished. Excited for when that time comes.
Same. I just can't bring myself to constantly replaying this. Especially when I can figure out all the paths most the time.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Well, then you need to wait for 10 - 20 years for this game to be finished.
Just look how slow the updates are and how little content each update contains.
Personally, I believe the author is dragging this game out as long as possible in order to milk as much money as possible.
I'm kinda stopped supporting them long time ago because of this.
EDIT : The author has reach 2 milestone in their patreon on faster updates.
It's not getting faster at all, in fact it's getting much slower.
For ex, this is changelog from ver. 14
Notice the difference from recent updates. BIG difference.

Well, I'm not their supporter anymore. So it doesn't really matter to me.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes