baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so I got stuck emi scene trying the anal-toy. theres just her name EMI, no other text, and I can't continue.

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
i share

As I mentioned in my previews, I had originally planned to release the Shizu ending this month, but I can't finish it due to a lack of voice lines and a need for more time on it. I hope to have that ready for next month's release.

Instead, here's some new Shizu videos that I was holding in reserve for a future release! This is actually a pretty solid release in my opinion; I just knew I was going to need to have something like this ready to go some time soon so I've been putting new content aside for it from time to time.

Check the change log below for all the new scenes you can find and how to unlock them!

Downloads:

Looking for the HTML version I used to distribute? You can find those same files in the Mac download, within the folder: Pervert Action Timelapse\Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw

Cheats:

Change log:

• Added 11 new "Shizu videos" that Shuji can watch with her (almost doubling the total amount); these mostly follow up some of the threesome combos, but there are a couple of Hirai ones in there too. Some of these options use new images (4 total) and others reuse images from the earlier scenes, but give a new perspective on them. These also feature 11 new voice lines from Shizu! The scenes are:
    - Nobuko/Shizu threesome 1 - unlocked after the Nobuko/Shizu sex scene.
    - Nobuko/Shizu threesome 2 - unlocked after asking Shizu, "Film me and Nobuko having sex."
    - Nobuko/Shizu threesome 3 - unlocked after seeing the Nobuko/Shizu titfuck wake-up. (This wasn't tracked in the game so if you load an old save you'll need to see that scene again, and not in replay mode.)
    - Nobuko/Shizu threesome 4 - unlocked after asking them to give you a blowjob together.
    - Emi/Shizu threesome 1 - unlocked after the Emi/Shizu sex scene.
    - Emi/Shizu threesome 2 - unlocked after the Emi/Shizu sex scene.
    - Emi/Shizu threesome 3 - unlocked after telling Emi to watch as you have sex with Shizu.
    - Emi/Shizu threesome 4 - unlocked after telling Shizu to watch as you have sex with Emi.
    - Emi/Nobuko threesome - unlocked after the Emi/Nobuko sex scene.
    - Hirai/Nobuko laundry - unlocked after the Nobuko laundry room sex scene, if she's also had sex with Hirai.
    - Hirai/Nobuko/Shizu - unlocked after seeing the video of Hirai with both Nobuko and Shizu.
  • Added the Shizu videos to the gallery. Some of the videos will unlock automatically if you've unlocked the scene that unlocks the video in-game, but some of them will need to be unlocked within the Shizu's Videos scene itself. (And you will need to revisit the Shizu's Videos scene to unlock that, too.)
  • Minor bug fixes preventing a couple of cards from being unlocked and the Easter egg count being wrong.
Troubleshooting:

• Saves from previous versions may not load or may cause bugs. I try to make them as compatible as possible, but this game is all a work in progress and so sometimes old saves may not work right.
  • On Mac if you get an error that says, "The program "Game" cannot be opened" that is likely something to do with OSX's unzip features changing permissions. Try unzipping it with a different utility, as that has worked for other people with the error.
Thanky daffyrolls for the info and to Pr0gramerJohnny for pointing out my my sleepless mistake. By they way were is the saved games folder located? should be under C:/users/....../apdata/local, but I don't see a folder called Pervert Action Timelapse. hmm Well thanks both of you have a great day.

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
nope would be helpful though.
well honestly if one takes the time to read the story it provide you with a good amount of information on what to do. Even the description say one should play through it multiple times to get the full experience am on my third run through and to me the best scene is the library would like to see more of her and just the me in several different potions.
But any ways take the time to read through it, and listen to the voices, the clues are threre. clicking through it just to get to the scenes you miss out on a lot and where the posiblities for the relations course. Well time for rest you all enjoy. Thanks for the great game

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, I replayed the game and I unlocked Mika's story, but now that I've completed it I find 2 endings only (Emi, Nobuko) and it keeps telling me: "The problem is not solved yet... Find the third".

Questions:
- are Emi's and Nobuko's the only implemented finals?
- am I able to "find the third"? is the "right" final implemented?
- I replayed the games twice. Am I supposed to replay it again in order to unlock more content / main girls?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So, I replayed the game and I unlocked Mika's story, but now that I've completed it I find 2 endings only (Emi, Nobuko) and it keeps telling me: "The problem is not solved yet... Find the third".

Questions:
- are Emi's and Nobuko's the only implemented finals?
- am I able to "find the third"? is the "right" final implemented?
- I replayed the games twice. Am I supposed to replay it again in order to unlock more content / main girls?
I don't think it's finished yet - furthermore, szuzi and mika never get expedited routes as a reward, it's only noboku and emi after successful playthroughs - the others never get the base eye/hand/mouth increases.

Which is a shame because I though mika's backstory, the whole naive farmgirl transplant was the best, tho that voice acting is rough :censored:

TNura

Mar 7, 2017
I managed to get the Mac version working with a simple addition.

Right click and use "Show Package Contents".
Navigate to Contents -> Resources -> app.nw

I introduced a package.json file here with the following contents:
JavaScript:
{
    "name": "",
    "main": "index.html",
    "js-flags": "--expose-gc",
    "window": {
        "title": "",
        "toolbar": false,
        "width": 816,
        "height": 624,
        "icon": "./icon.png"
    }
}
Now, double-clicking on Game.app works.

Besides the "index.html" entry, everything else is copy-pasted from another Mac game. I didn't bother changing those entries.

Credit to ChatGPT for giving me pointers in this direction.

Reactions: NSomr

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
So... Does someone mind to tell me how's the ntr here?
It's actually fucking amazing, but you have to earn it. Playing through the game once will make that process obvious to you... annnd it's a chore. Make sure to get one of the endings with Emi or Noboku.

Your second playthrough is where you're going to get all the goodies. On your second playthrough choose an accelerated start and input the cheat (in the hallway closet) "cheatwin" in all lowercase so the NTR's already going on. You can technically do this on your first playthrough, but you get more content if you're already at max progression with the girls (which the accelerated playthrough unlocks).

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's actually fucking amazing, but you have to earn it. Playing through the game once will make that process obvious to you... annnd it's a chore. Make sure to get one of the endings with Emi or Noboku.

Your second playthrough is where you're going to get all the goodies. On your second playthrough choose an accelerated start and input the cheat (in the hallway closet) "cheatwin" in all lowercase so the NTR's already going on. You can technically do this on your first playthrough, but you get more content if you're already at max progression with the girls (which the accelerated playthrough unlocks).
yeah it's worth mentioning without the "cheatwin" code - it's nearly impossible to get all the hirai stuff in a playthough even with high stats, there's just not enough time for the night date+phone progression.

I did like the hirai character more than the past creeper guy in PAL - while it's still ntr- it's more a shift towards swinging/sharing themes.

Sieglinnde - make sure you unlock all the shuzi stuff - her video collection was a high point of the game. (fetish I didn't know I had: having gf #2 jerking me off/blowing me while together watching a video of gf #1 fucking)

Reactions: ForeverLosing

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
yeah it's worth mentioning without the "cheatwin" code - it's nearly impossible to get all the hirai stuff in a playthough even with high stats, there's just not enough time for the night date+phone progression.

I did like the hirai character more than the past creeper guy in PAL - while it's still ntr- it's more a shift towards swinging/sharing themes.

Sieglinnde - make sure you unlock all the shuzi stuff - her video collection was a high point of the game. (fetish I didn't know I had: having gf #2 jerking me off/blowing me while together watching a video of gf #1 fucking)
Wait so is more like... Sharing? You share your girls and such? I don't know, it really makes me lazy to play the whole game first and then just have that option:WutFace:

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes