Scorpio78

Jul 3, 2021
Started this game yesterday. Want to resume playing today. With EVERY save, the game freezes. I get the wake up scene, then the next screen, the map doesn't show up, and I can't do anything anymore. How do I fix this without having to start all over again?

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Started this game yesterday. Want to resume playing today. With EVERY save, the game freezes. I get the wake up scene, then the next screen, the map doesn't show up, and I can't do anything anymore. How do I fix this without having to start all over again?
saving during scenes breaks the save cus the dev refuses to switch from the dogshit engine this game runs on.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Only reliable freezepoint ive had personally is in the kitchen during nobuk talks - so I always save before I do that.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
So, I replayed the game and I unlocked Mika's story, but now that I've completed it I find 2 endings only (Emi, Nobuko) and it keeps telling me: "The problem is not solved yet... Find the third".

Questions:
- are Emi's and Nobuko's the only implemented finals?
- am I able to "find the third"? is the "right" final implemented?
- I replayed the games twice. Am I supposed to replay it again in order to unlock more content / main girls?
Shizu's ending should be coming up in one of the next couple updates I think. I'm not really sure of the road map but Mika's ending will probably be next and then there are two more new LIs to be introduced
So to answer your basic question there isn't any main story content to unlock after you've finished Emi and Nobuko's ending, but there is a bunch of other stuff, like the threesome content and other side scenes and stuff, including the Harai stuff if you are letting him have his way with the girls

Reactions: Ottoeight

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I wonder why the "Nobuko teaches Shizu how to make a blowjob" scene is missing from my gallery even though I unlocked it.

Didn't the Author implement it?

(great teacher, by the way) :sneaky:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Shizu's ending should be coming up in one of the next couple updates I think. I'm not really sure of the road map but Mika's ending will probably be next and then there are two more new LIs to be introduced
So to answer your basic question there isn't any main story content to unlock after you've finished Emi and Nobuko's ending, but there is a bunch of other stuff, like the threesome content and other side scenes and stuff, including the Harai stuff if you are letting him have his way with the girls
heres hoping for mika's friend, forget her name, she was hot.

daffyrolls94

Apr 17, 2023
update

This release focuses on two scenes - a conversation about the sleeping arrangements in the house and a Shizu/Mika date. These are part of my plan to get more character scenes in the game that aren't just sex scenes all the time!

Downloads:

• (If you have trouble running this, try . Because of Apple compatibility issues Mac builds are officially unsupported and will not work for everyone, but I provide this download for patrons who can still use it.)
Looking for the HTML version I used to distribute? You can find those same files in the Mac download, within the folder: Pervert Action Timelapse\ \Contents\Resources\app.nw

Cheats:

Change log:

• Added a new conversation scene on day 20, talking to all the ladies about what will be the new sleeping arrangements in the harem. This only unlocks if you have achieved both Emi & Nobuko's respective sex scenes. Featuring an interactive screen with 7 new images.
  • Added a new collector card for the sleeping arrangements scene, which requires you to have seen the Emi/Nobuko threesome sex scene.
  • Added a new Shizu/Mika threesome date, for daytime! This requires that you have achieved both girls' sex scenes and can be accessed in the usual way. Featuring an interactive screen with 4 new images.
  • Increased the trust/love bonuses for dating a girl for whom you've already seen the ending, from 15 each date to 20 each date.
Troubleshooting:

• Saves from previous versions may not load or may cause bugs. I try to make them as compatible as possible, but this game is all a work in progress and so sometimes old saves may not work right.
  • On Mac if you get an error that says, "The program "Game" cannot be opened" that is likely something to do with OSX's unzip features changing permissions. Try unzipping it with a different utility, as that has worked for other people with the error.

Reactions: MrLightningStyle

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
PervertActionTimelapse-0.53
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Is it possible to get NTR all the way without sharing?
No, you have to be the one to initiate Hirai's dates with the girls. However, after they get to know each other they'll start to do things without the protagonist's foreknowledge, which is some of the best NTR on this site imho.

NSomr

May 6, 2022
I managed to get the Mac version working with a simple addition.

Right click and use "Show Package Contents".
Navigate to Contents -> Resources -> app.nw

I introduced a package.json file here with the following contents:
JavaScript:
{
    "name": "",
    "main": "index.html",
    "js-flags": "--expose-gc",
    "window": {
        "title": "",
        "toolbar": false,
        "width": 816,
        "height": 624,
        "icon": "./icon.png"
    }
}
Now, double-clicking on Game.app works.

Besides the "index.html" entry, everything else is copy-pasted from another Mac game. I didn't bother changing those entries.

Credit to ChatGPT for giving me pointers in this direction.
Confirmed. Great work, thanks!

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Is it possible to get NTR all the way without sharing?
You have to agree to allow Harai to date the girls.
Within that framework some of the content, like Nabuko's, feels a bit more like friendly sharing while Emi's content focuses a lot more on the cucking/humiliation aspect and feels more like the LI is being stolen away.
Ultimately Harai is not really your friend and only cares about getting his dick wet (and his girlfriend is openly antagonistic to the MC) so the content overall skews more towards cucking than swinging/sharing imo.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes