jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I'd say that Shuji is getting what he deserves. Anyway, he's simply doing what WE are making him do, since everything involving Hirai is avoidable :whistle:

2 more main chicks after 4 years? :eek:
Well, a long as we get more "action" involving Nobuko I'm fine with everything :sneaky:

Anyway, I'm just wondering:

I'm not sure that I unlocked/saw everything, so we might post a list of unlocked scenes / collector cards / Easter eggs / unlocked scenes in gallery.

I unlocked 35 collector cards and 6 Easter eggs, for instance. Did I miss any?
I've been waiting for a new ending before playing again so it's been a bit since i've played. So I'm not sure how many cards there are exactly. I don't think there is a list but you can check the change logs as they list the cards and easter eggs.
if you click on the version number in the bottom right hand corner and then click on the current change log it will ask you if you want to view previous logs then you can scroll back through them by clicking on the log.
You can't scroll forward though so it's a one way trip unless you want to scroll through them all again.

Screenshot 2023-06-21 083450.png

Reactions: crisbr

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Would like a walk more guidance to completing each females story line if possible. or maybe a gallery unlock mod? great game thought love the library scene just would like to seen an actually missionary position option if possible with all the ladies.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Would like a walk more guidance to completing each females story line if possible. or maybe a gallery unlock mod? great game thought love the library scene just would like to seen an actually missionary position option if possible with all the ladies.
what are you having trouble with specifically? Keep in mind you can only get endings with Emi and Nabuko currently
thought you can unlock all the memories and threesome combinations for all the current LIs
This game doesn't really lend itself to a hard and fast walkthrough, but here are some tips:

-first playthrough focus on one either Emi or Nabuko and make sure you get their ending, then switch girls till you have both Emi and Nobuko's endings unlocked. Unlocking their endings give them significant boosts to the stats you gain by taking them on dates
-focus on raising stats early on when you can't take the girls on night dates.
- You don't really need to raise your stats much past 5
-unless you are super averse to NTR stuff it is good to let Harai hang around from a gameplay standpoint because you can send the girls on a date or two with him to help manage their jealousy and you get a bit of cash.
He doesn't start doing sexual stuff with them till date 3 or 4
-use the "skip viewing" for flashback scenes liberally once you have seen them. By not viewing them unlocking them doesn't take up a timeslot
-if you are light on cash you can borrow money from the girls, this costs trust but that is easy to come by with either Emi or Nabuko once you have their endings unlocked

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I so very much hope he fixes the sound volume toggles for individual characters.

Most of the VA is fine, but Mika is such a blatant mismatch between the model and what I'm quite confident the VA looks like.

daffyrolls94

Apr 17, 2023
This release includes the 3some sex scene and night date for the Shizu/Mika combo! While the voice acting for these scenes isn't done yet, (that'll be covered in the next scripts I send out to the VAs) I still think this is a pretty solid release and nicely encompasses this particular 3some pairing.

Downloads:

• (If you have trouble running this, try . Because of Apple compatibility issues Mac builds are officially unsupported and will not work for everyone, but I provide this download for patrons who can still use it.)
Looking for the HTML version I used to distribute? You can find those same files in the Mac download, within the folder: Pervert Action Timelapse\ \Contents\Resources\app.nw

Cheats:

Change log:

• Added the Shizu/Mika 3some sex scene! This is unlocked by first seeing the Shizu/Mika day and night dates. The scene features an interactive screen with 12 images.
  • Added the Shizu/Mika 3some night date! Just like the daytime date, his requires that you have achieved both girls' sex scenes and can be accessed in the usual way. This features an interactive screen with 7 images.
  • Added a new phone message in the shops from Shizu and Mika, unlocked after the Shizu/Mika threesome sex scene.
  • Added collector card 47: Shizu and Mika's threesome. This is unlocked by achieving the Shizu/Mika threesome sex scene.
  • Added the new scenes to the gallery.
  • Tweaked existing Shizu scenes so they generally should show her name properly for her dialogue when replayed in the gallery.
Troubleshooting:

• Saves from previous versions may not load or may cause bugs. I try to make them as compatible as possible, but this game is all a work in progress and so sometimes old saves may not work right.
  • On Mac if you get an error that says, "The program "Game" cannot be opened" that is likely something to do with OSX's unzip features changing permissions. Try unzipping it with a different utility, as that has worked for other people with the error.

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Either someone experienced with this shit needs to look at my file to see why it breaks the game, or someone who manually unlocked the whole gallery can share with the class so I can check it out and see how the fuck to get this to work lmfao

Don't use this file thinking it will unlock the gallery and all will be good. It can stop you from being able to view the gallery at all until you reset your global data.

Last edited:

Easy

May 25, 2017
Alright. If anyone wants fully unlocked gallery and all collector's cards, here, a 100% full unlock save gallery.

Use Win + R and type in %appdata%\Pervert Action Timelapse
Or go to C:\Users\{USER}\AppData\Roaming\Pervert Action Timelapse

Just unzip and replace the existing file. Of course make sure you've at least launched the game once, maybe fuck with the options or make a manual save, just to make sure the folder generates(should on first start anyways, but I'm typing this just in case someone decides to tell me it's not there for whatever reason).

Warning: Only works for v0.54. As in unlocking everything. If you use it in a version after that, it will only unlock scenes up to and including v0.54. It's a save, not a cheat.

Edit: Alright, clearly I fucked something up. After going into the scene gallery for the first time then leaving, I'm now stuck with the game starting a new game everytime I load it.
Can someone please, for the love of god, tell me why there's no fucking option to return to the main menu? Or am I just that fucking stupid?

Edit 2: Alright. So I noticed this the first time around but got distracted by bricking my gallery experience. This file doesn't unlock the Beach and Wake Up scenes, don't know why.

Edit 3: Ok, so the Rin and Jess scenes buttons brings you to Emi's scenes. Also don't know why. Weird shit to do with persistent values ig? Idfk. I don't even know if that was something that happened before I fucked with shit. Who knows? Oh, AND it doesn't unlock Hirai's scenes, the ones I fucking wanted to see too. Idk why I'm doing this anymore man.

Download at your own risk, shit's buggy
ALSO: Incredibly important information. Do not delete the .zip if you plan on viewing the Phone Messages Scenes. Viewing them will make it so that once you leave the gallery, the game goes straight to starting a new game whenever you launch it. You can fix this by unzipping the globalData.zip archive and replacing the current one.

I don't know why this happens, I just know that when you view the Phone Messages and back out, it sets a bunch of persistent values to "null" and prevents you from viewing the main menu, as far as I'm aware. So if you experience this, just replace the file again. Might be better to just avoid Phone Message Scenes. If this happens with any other scenes, I haven't checked all of them, but the same case should apply. Sorry for the inconvenience, I don't know enough to actually make a gallery unlocker cheat lol
This is the price to pay for brute forcing a gallery unlock.[/SPOILER]

Either someone experienced with this shit needs to look at my file to see why it breaks the game, or someone who manually unlocked the whole gallery can share with the class so I can check it out and see how the fuck to get this to work lmfao

Don't use this file thinking it will unlock the gallery and all will be good. It can stop you from being able to view the gallery at all until you reset your global data.
Sadly you are right. cant find a "false" statement either. the jess and rin buttons really just have the Emi stuff in them. everything in the global save is changed to true too so that SHOULDNT HAPPEN. But it does... Hopefully someone can dive deep enough to be the hero of the day and fix it.

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Sadly you are right. cant find a "false" statement either. the jess and rin buttons really just have the Emi stuff in them. everything in the global save is changed to true too so that SHOULDNT HAPPEN. But it does... Hopefully someone can dive deep enough to be the hero of the day and fix it.
I even tried editing the scripts file, but I don't know how to code lmao. There's definitely stuff in there about locking and unlocking the CG Gallery, but although I tried changing around true, false, equals to and not equals to values, couldn't get it to unlock everything.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
I even tried editing the scripts file, but I don't know how to code lmao. There's definitely stuff in there about locking and unlocking the CG Gallery, but although I tried changing around true, false, equals to and not equals to values, couldn't get it to unlock everything.
lol i lost all my progress for try it too but i saw all CG now we need a hero for the scene gallery T_T Rin and Jess exists? and witch is the 3rd end? i only have emi and nobuko endings

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PervertActionTimelapse-0.54
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: SWTiger

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Anyone else really dislikes Mika VA? She sounds way too old and the accent is weird. Like a 40 y.o. trucker mom.
heh that's exactly what i meant with the above-
I so very much hope he fixes the sound volume toggles for individual characters.

Most of the VA is fine, but Mika is such a blatant mismatch between the model and what I'm quite confident the VA looks like.
You just said it more bluntly :)

The other voice acting is fine, I like emi, noru, szu, but it's like a bunch of regular VA then he hired a trucker mom lol. Isn't it weird how you can partially tell what someone looks like by their voice? Something about the timbre.... I would bet hundreds of $'s she's not skinny.

From what I've read NTR and sharing are avoidable, is that correct?
Just dont agree to the sleazy guy's offer to date the girls in the house on day 7.

THere is one additional scene where Mika is kissing a guy that I think is unavoidable, but thats it.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes