wschneid

Jun 26, 2018
Just started playing. I am on Ver .51. Got through the intro and to the apartment. explored the apartment and tried to move to the next scene. In the bedroom, it tells me its too early to go to sleop (still morning). How do I advance?
wschneid

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Just started playing. I am on Ver .51. Got through the intro and to the apartment. explored the apartment and tried to move to the next scene. In the bedroom, it tells me its too early to go to sleop (still morning). How do I advance?
wschneid
On the 1st day all you can do is raise a stat by going to a room and clicking on either the hand in the pool room, the mouth on the balcony or the eye in the library. That will raise the respective stat and pass the time. On the second day the girls show up and start hanging around the apartment. You then have the choice to take them on dates, talk to them, raise stats and you begin being able to wander around the city after the 2nd day too
the goal is to raise the girls stats and keep their jealousy low. Once their stats hit a certain point you'll get a notice that a memory has unlocked. Those can be viewed in the subway. Each girl has 4 memories. Once they are unlocked you'll get the girl to say she wants to date you again and there is a sex scene in the present. Once that happens there are other things you can do with them and once the game reaches day 21 you can unlock their ending if you're dating them

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
PervertActionTimelapse-0.52
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

seraphim64

May 22, 2017
No, Sadly nothing is working for me. I wish the dev would fix the issue as my set-up worked just fine previously... It's got to be something he changed in an update.
It's been like that for the past few updates, No one seems to know any fixes as of now for Mac

Reactions: Calyps0

NSomr

May 6, 2022
It's been like that for the past few updates, No one seems to know any fixes as of now for Mac
Maybe the dev doesn't know that the problem is that the installation instruction do "work" ie they do fix a problem, but they dont fix the right problem. After doing the installation instructions, it does run, but what runs is "NWJS Default" which does nothing but sit there with a little spinny compass in the corner. No game.

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Thanks for the detailed information. I'll go to the engine developers with this info soon to see if I can get to the bottom of this. I'm now back from my holiday so it should be possible.

EDIT: Incidentally, did you look in: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Pervert Action Timelapse ? Rather, that is, than C:\Users\{YOUR NAME}... etc.
the above folder is not found at the above location. what is the new location for the saved games please. Or am I just blind and missing it.

yangyang1

Mar 11, 2020
I really like this game, but every time I update it, I have to start all over again. It would be nice if I could unlock all the galleries after clearing the level once.

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
I really like this game, but every time I update it, I have to start all over again. It would be nice if I could unlock all the galleries after clearing the level once.
Not sure what the problem is but every update I am always able to reuse my old saves. I just start the game up and they work. Though I add no modes or cheats. I hope someone will be able to give you a better answer than I can. Its a fabulous game with great animations.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
just do the accelerated start, doesnt take too long if you ignore the story events.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Thanks for the update, would have preferred more scenes with just MC and Shizu. Loved the Library scene when mc is first time with Shizu, was looking forward to more ok just the two of them, Missionary and other positions. However love the work and like the aspect of a coninuous play through with new unlocks. very well done.
thank daffyrolls, not me

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes